Slimming world support thread.... Tips, ideas, advice and support

Well I've got through the first day and actually enjoyed it, I've got no fruit or veg till shopping comes tomorrow so I've not been perfect

Here's my journal from today

B: 2 x Weetabix & skimmed milk
L: Cheese salad sandwich and low fat yoghurt
D: Uncle Bens special fried rice with chicken breast

I've just sent hubby to the shop to buy some greek yoghurt and raspberries

I've also done 1 hour of taekwondo as my exercise for today

It's probably good to have some snacks as well just to boost your metabolism and keep your body ticking over but I guess you can eat fruit when you have some in, but it looks good.

As for the two syns could you have hot chocolate? Or maybe the small wholemeal bread, just one slice and some beans? 20 cals is 1 syn so anything that's 50 cals :)

Oh thats really handy to know that 1 syn is 20 cals! Thanks Mel

hiya guys im not doing slimmers world i was doing weight watchers but my membership ran out and with my oh not knowing if his job is safe from one day to the next ...
( i think everyone knows about comet closing... he works for them:( ... so were having to save every penny we can so until after xmas my gym membership and ww membership are on hold...)

So can i join in here and put my loss or gain on every week?
it might spur me on to still stick to points (in stead of sins i guess) and log my excersize maybe, i have zumba and just dance for my wii so ill do them, oh and 30 day shred too! i need to keep my bp down too so its important but ....
Im slowly slipping back into my old ways ...eating everything in sight.... help me please lol!! Jodie :)

Hi Jodie, the more the merrier!

Here's my results for today

B: Warburtons thins with 2 x slices bacon, 1 tbsp brown sauce. 1 x banana

L: 2 x poached egg, 2 x warburton thins, mushrooms - 1 x cup grapes

D: Steak, mashed potatoes, red pepper, brocolli and green beans

S: Curly wurly

Exercise: 30 min walk (hilly) with pram

Hey linx :) good luck with it and it doesn't really matter what plan you're following it's all support on here.

Tweety that sounds fab. I'm once again off the wagon this weekend but with LO being so ill I've been struggling to even get time to cook properly so it's a grab and go type weekend :( first day at work tomorrow so will make a packed lunch and work out breakfast so I'm all prepared.

I'm at the weigh in and the bloody s ales are broken! Annoyed.com

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

I put on 1/2 lb this week - really fed up as thought I had been good, apart from one day :-(

Well off to be weighed tonight I have had a rap 4 weeks in respects to dieting.

I am getting back on it tomorrow :) xx

Lost 1.5 lbs this week. Got my 2 stone certificate and sticker!! X

2 stone! Well done. I've lost 12lb in 6 weeks so I'm hoping I might get my stone this week x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Thank you! Good luck for getting your stone. X

Hi there. I thought is bump this forward again. Preparing myself for starting next week. Would love to lose 3 stone. Still deciding whether to attend class or not as I already have all the books, thoughts? x

I would lose motivation without the classes

I'm still doing it mostly (last two days on holiday doesn't count)

Lost 6lb so far and going to sts over Xmas :)

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back