Weight Loss Thread - April

lost 1.5lb this week :) although seen as i was up last week its not that great but every little bit :)

I've not lost this week but better then putting on. x

Forgot to check last week... Oops! But still the same.. Grrrr... :-(

Well i didnt check last week but im now 11lb 6oz. Has anyone got a wii fit? Im thinking of buying one are they any good?

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk
I've had one for a while but dont get much chance to use it with the kids about:roll: it good cos it counts the cals you've burnt off :)

Well i didnt check last week but im now 11lb 6oz. Has anyone got a wii fit? Im thinking of buying one are they any good?

i find it good for the toning bits but not great for cardio so usually go for run or walk then put it on when i get back x

Thanks I was thinking for toning going to dance classes for cardio, was considering zumba but too scared to go.

I've lost 5lbs but I've been literally doing slim-fast and eating salad as my main meal. Not a realistic eating plan really but I'm desperate ! I guess it means I've only got 21lbs to go lol x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks I was thinking for toning going to dance classes for cardio, was considering zumba but too scared to go.

yeha i was thinking about that too but have a lot of back and pelvis probs so might not be the best option lol

Iv ordered 30 day shread dvd so just waiting on it to get here n gonna give that a go, while its nice i just take kayla out in her buggy for a walk and once i get the ok at my 6 week check il start running a little with her too

Damn those easter eggs still lurking in the cupboard, I've put on 2lb so now 10stone, the shame! Will have to eat the remaining eggs tonight to get them out the way!

Lost 2lbs this week, that takes me to 17st 12lbs

I have wii fit, good for toning and light excersise plus keeping tack of all your physical activity but not so good for cardio.

Also invested in biggest loser for the wii this week. Holy cow it kicked my ass lol

Lost 2lbs this week, that takes me to 17st 12lbs

I have wii fit, good for toning and light excersise plus keeping tack of all your physical activity but not so good for cardio.

Also invested in biggest loser for the wii this week. Holy cow it kicked my ass lol

isnt it great when you go from a stone size down to the next one? Congrats for getting to under 18, it always feels like a bigger milestone doesnt it.

I'm sorry everyone i have been rubbish at updating this week as so busy, but i will, especially as i think only a few of us are still doing the weigh in. Maybe a thread isnt helpful?

I saw my weight in kg it's gone up I'm sure, don;t want to look at my weight in stones this week I don't think I have the energy to diet this week I feel completely tired and dehydrated Lewis is having a spurt.

Well I have been off track for nearly 2 weeks !! Going to see what the damage is tonight !! On the plus side I've started a 6 week challenge to b able to run 5 k so will see if that helps !! Xxx

Well this is my 1st day of getting fit and done 2 hours of zumba wii and I feel amazing after 18 months of being pregnant and not able to I forgot how great it feels. I hate zumba but loving the exercise so going to keep at it. Yey

Thanks Star, it's definitely incentive to carry on :)

well my 30 day shread came in post on sat and i started it today, oh its hard but short so just as i was gonna give up if was almost finished so that kept me going

mind you i didnt have the hand weights today OH picked some up for me after work so tmw will be killer

hopefully il be a few pounds lighter on friday

My oh is cooking gammon and chips for tea and im doing a practice cake for my niece birthday so thats the exercise cancelled off lol

Been back on zumba again, I better lose something this week.

Ok guys, last weigh in of the month tomorrow, so i want as many of you as you can to weigh in so we can see if an entire month has made any difference at all!

Personally I suspect not for me. I dont think i have lost any weight at all this month! AGGGhHHH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back