Slimming world support thread.... Tips, ideas, advice and support

Do it. It's always easier to start a fresh in the morning. After my last WI I had a cadbury yogurt, cookie and pasta and cheese sauce. So over syns but not too crazy.

Theres a little baby that goes to our group (theres quite a few babies and young children actually) and he's so cute!

Ooo it was yummy :)
Starting to look at what meals to do, need a trip to super market! Worry about the price of meat these days :-(

Ive been sh*t poor the last week or two so switched to green days with the occasional extra easy days. I also don't buy the lean meat. If it's mince then I just pour all the fat out I can and with bacon I just trim off the fat. If you want chicken in a meal then buy turkey instead as it's so much cheaper.

If you go online theres loads of cheap meal options too. Also, have you been on minimins.com? It's amazing for support and recipe ideas. I didn't realise as well but you can buy premade soup and have that as a healthy extra so it would could as a whole meal and also a healthy extra and I imagine great for weight loss. (of course it's cheaper to make your own but Im proper lazy sometimes lol) I also struggle to eat my HeBs sometimes so soup will be a brilliant replacement.

Super well done on the losses :) I was doing really really well and now o/h is home I'm eating totally wrong :roll: bad influence but shall weigh tomoro regardless ;) x

Super well done on the losses :) I was doing really really well and now o/h is home I'm eating totally wrong :roll: bad influence but shall weigh tomoro regardless ;) x

It's really tough isn't it!! I'd been away last week and the week before I just didn't get my head into it! Have to say, super noodles, mug shots and muller lights have been a god send!!! Xxx

How many sins are Flumps? I assume these are the small 2-3" ones not the longer ones?

Thanks august :)

Btw also bit sad to see that the sugarfree jelly sachets are now syns! Sugarfree jelly used to be free :-(

No its the long ones that are 10p. They're 1.5 syns. I chop them up and put them in an options hot chocolate. 3.5 syns for it!

Ohhh Mel fab idea putting them on top of highlights! I bought some the other day. I have curly wurlys in the freezer on standby lol think its 5 or 6 syns per curly wurly x

Thanks august :)

Btw also bit sad to see that the sugarfree jelly sachets are now syns! Sugarfree jelly used to be free :-(

The sugarfree jelly is no longer free?? Bugger..., just made some this afternoon :-( how many sins is it? X

I know sucks, was my filling treat thing :-(
But seems its 1.5 for the whole thing so not too bad, but feel robbed!

I know sucks, was my filling treat thing :-(
But seems its 1.5 for the whole thing so not too bad, but feel robbed!

Not too bad then.... Please tell me the fat free muller lights are still free! X

Just double checked and they are free *phew*! But Greek style are half x

Just double checked and they are free *phew*! But Greek style are half x

Thank god for that, couldn't survive without my toffee one, just cleared out waitrose to stock up! Lol

I love it when they have the offers, I take a tray lol!
Have you tried freezing them? Luuuush!

Sts on my weigh in, I'd have lost if I'd have been good :wall:

Well at least it isn't a gain, if you think you weren't good a sts is great!

Dont worry about sts. As Kayelle said, it's not a gain!

I've just had a major sweet tooth moment and had 2 milkybars and a flump! Came to 8.5 syns! Luckily Im going for a run tomorrow morning so it makes me feel better. Im also going to try for a low syn day tomorrow to give flexisynning a go :)

Wow good on you with running! I feel tired thinking about running!

I'm struggling with my a's, I'm supposed to have 3-4 as bf, but I don't like milk or much cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back