Slimming world support thread.... Tips, ideas, advice and support

Ah that's good!! I have Marshmellows in the cupboard, will they do or does it have to be a flump? Xx

I have one kat, two toffee muller lights mixed with a bit pot of low cal fromage frais and one crunched up bag of maltesers and freeeeeeeze! I snack on it in the evening. I lost a stone and a half last time and just started again. Muller lights are my saviour! I also break up a choc and Orange Alpen light bar and mix it in a muller light and its gorge!

I'm having a big garden salad tonight with a stuffed pepper (savoury rice) I'm very much a green girl, can do without meat but not carbs! Lol x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Just look at the calorie content and use the theory of 10 cals = 1 syn. :)

I just looked and you weigh the same as me with the same target!

Wow that sounds gorgeous!!! I will be making that tomorrow!! Wow you guys are great!! Xxx

Just look at the calorie content and use the theory of 10 cals = 1 syn. :)

I just looked and you weigh the same as me with the same target!

Are we? It's good to know I'm not on my own doing it!! After I've had my 6 week check next week I should be allowed to exercise. I want to try Zumba, never done it before! X

I'm excited for you guys!
Im walking more and going to do toning exercises as I'm worried about saggy skin and bingo wings!

Zumba is brilliant. I went for a while and I found it hilarious but really gets you moving.

Yeah Im 11st 11lb so club10 of 10 stone 8lb. I haven't been that weight in about 4 years!

Good luck with the check. Im sure you'll get the go ahead.

Hi ladies, i am thinking of joining,.i.have a local group. Is it limiting fats rather than carbs? I cant live without sweet stuff. And do you know if i can do it while BFing? I really need to get this weight off, its getting me down

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi ladies, i am thinking of joining,.i.have a local group. Is it limiting fats rather than carbs? I cant live without sweet stuff. And do you know if i can do it while BFing? I really need to get this weight off, its getting me down

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey hun, yes you can do it whist breast feeding, I am too. Its good because you can have endless amOunts of pasta rice and potatoes. There's some gorgeous recipes!! I'm the same, I feel very low when I'm like this, I just want to be slim again! Let me know how you get on hun. Xxxx

Hi girls,

Can I join?

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and still intending to stay at group. I put on four stones with my first pregnancy 3 years ago and have lost bits here and there but I am back up to 13 stone 5. That is exactly what I weighed the day I went in for my section with my lo. At the time I started out at 9 stones so it was ok and I thought it would come off easy. Boy was I wrong.

Anyway I had started group a few weeks ago to get my weigh down for ttc. It happened sooner than we expected which we are delighted about but obviously I am determined this time to do it properly in terms of eating healthy and light exercise, walking etc. it would be a risk for me to eat like I did last time as the risks of a huge weight gain may be harmful. I don't mind gaining baby weight but just want to make sure I'm putting all the right thins into my body.

Apparently sw is the only pan recommended by he british medical institute and royal college of midwives. So I have my firt midwife app on tues an have a form for her to sign giving me permission to till attend group. My bmi is 34 so i am thinking she will prob advise me to keep going. I'm a bit embarrassed about my weight in pregnancy. :(. I'm worrying I will get a row. I'm it huge, only a size 14 but because I'm 5ft 1 it makes my bmi bad, even tho I don't look huge.

Xxx

Hey hun, course you can!! Lovely to have you on board!! I'm sure your midwife will be happy to support your decision, mine was. Although I never got into it properly when I was pregnant. Like you say it's ell approved for pregnancy :) xxx

Ooooh me too :good: I'm normally an extreme dieter which is stupid, unhealthy and short term so I have all the books and am following sw and using my fitness pal :) xx

Hey princess 81, great to have you join us!! Xxx

Welcome princess! :wave:

I've been crap since group. I got ill the next day and that with the lack of sleep due to LO being ill too and the heat I've been skipping meals and then eating 'bad' meals. Nothing too crazy but not on plan. I was 100% yesterday though and intend to be 100% until Tuesday as well. Hopefully not too much damage caused. Just finished my breakfast of muller light and apple, not sure what's for lunch yet but Im thinking spagbol for dinner :)

Thanks girls. Just having breakfast. Banana. Wholemeal bread(b) and bacon all fat removed. Yummy.x

:yay: hi girlies!!

Tbh I struggled last night, no alcohol, no Chinese, no chocolate I really wanted to cry lol

Ended up making gravy noodles, 1 1/2 syns for gravy.. Guess it was better than a real Chinese x

Welcome princess! :wave:

I've been crap since group. I got ill the next day and that with the lack of sleep due to LO being ill too and the heat I've been skipping meals and then eating 'bad' meals. Nothing too crazy but not on plan. I was 100% yesterday though and intend to be 100% until Tuesday as well. Hopefully not too much damage caused. Just finished my breakfast of muller light and apple, not sure what's for lunch yet but Im thinking spagbol for dinner :)

Aw, I've been struggling too!! I think I'm due on (it will be my 1st since having my daughter) so I feel permanently hungry and craving chocolate like mad!!! Trying my beat though! Definitely need to try harder though!! My consultant always says, if you have a bad day try not to make it a bad week xxx

:yay: hi girlies!!

Tbh I struggled last night, no alcohol, no Chinese, no chocolate I really wanted to cry lol

Ended up making gravy noodles, 1 1/2 syns for gravy.. Guess it was better than a real Chinese x

I really struggled last night too hun! Ended up giving in and had some chocolate! Feel so bad!! I think I must be prementrual. But had stir fry with rice for tea which I think I cOuld live off!! It's yummy and so like a Chinese if you add spices and noodles! Xxx

Ooo I like that phrase. I might stick that to one of my cupboards. I also like 'step off the scales and into next weeks weight loss'.

I've had a Fab day today. Totally 100% and still enough syns for my milky way later :) I also think I've cracked how to make amazing bolognaise.

How's everyone feeling at the end of the weekend then? Im looking forward to tomorrow and then WI on Wednesday. If I could lose 1lb Ill be proper happy with that.

Oh and is anyone doing body magic? I've completed mine for this week now but going for a run tomorrow too so would of done more than I need :)

Nervous about weighing myself tomorrow, this is the decider as to wether i need to go to the group

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back