Slimming world support thread.... Tips, ideas, advice and support

Ooo I like that phrase. I might stick that to one of my cupboards. I also like 'step off the scales and into next weeks weight loss'.

I've had a Fab day today. Totally 100% and still enough syns for my milky way later :) I also think I've cracked how to make amazing bolognaise.

How's everyone feeling at the end of the weekend then? Im looking forward to tomorrow and then WI on Wednesday. If I could lose 1lb Ill be proper happy with that.

Oh and is anyone doing body magic? I've completed mine for this week now but going for a run tomorrow too so would of done more than I need :)
Mmmmmm how many sins is a milky way hun? And what's body magic? I'm having my 6 week check this week then I can start to exercise :) xxx

Ok, so today's my mums birthday and we're having a take away tonight. I was wondering if anyone knows the best thig I can have from the Chinese? Xxx

I'm not sure, I think about 2lbs , my scales weigh in quaters of lbs and if it says so many stones, 10 lbs and a quarter I dont like to count the quarter. About an hour after I did number 2 (sorry TMi ) I wondered, weighed again and lost another 2lbs Haha tempted to take 4lbs loss as it would take me to the lower stone, but is that cheating? Haha

From the Chinese I think chicken, and something like the black bean sauce and boiled rice or noodles on ee. Think its about 5-7 syns?

I'm not sure, I think about 2lbs , my scales weigh in quaters of lbs and if it says so many stones, 10 lbs and a quarter I dont like to count the quarter. About an hour after I did number 2 (sorry TMi ) I wondered, weighed again and lost another 2lbs Haha tempted to take 4lbs loss as it would take me to the lower stone, but is that cheating? Haha

Wow well done hun!! And yes, I'd definitely count the extra 2lb!!!!

Cool, thanks hun! I will get something like that cxx

It's 5.5 syns for the milkyway. I use it as my main syn for the day.

Has anyone been given an amount of syns to roughly stick to? My consultant said I should aim for 10 but Ill still lose it I go up to 15.

Body magic is just where you write down your activity each day and work towards awards. Im going for my bronze so I need to do 3 x 15 minute sessions over 3 days and do that for 4 weeks. I've almost done my first week now. I just want the stickers really lol but it also means I keep wanting to walk or cycle everywhere.

Y consultant used to say 5-15 . You will prob lose weight quicker having few as poss, like I did but the idea is that you do use 10 ish a day so you get used to allowing yourself those things but restricting. That was my problem I didn't do this so I'm back to the start LOL

Ladies, I hope you dont mind me joining in your thread. I lost weight with slimming world last year but my problem is i have a very sweet tooth and because they are syn free I ended up eating a lot of the muller light yogurts and for some reason I began to get migraines, really bad ones. turns out is was the sugar alternative that was giving me the migraines so I have to be careful now.

To cut a long story short, I want to go back on slimming world but I am not going to group as my last consultant put me off (wont go into details) and I cant afford to do it online so I am going it alone, oh and with you!!

Now, I still have most of my stuff from before, I can almost remember what the HEA and HEB were and I will be doing the red and green days, EE just completely confused me!! But there are a couple of things I eat now that I didnt before and wondered if you might be able to help me with the points for them? The first is bananas, i'm sure they arent free but I HAVE to eat them as I suffer from restless legs and bananas really help that. Also, the tesco or morrisons value chicken noodles are delicious and I wondered if I can still eat them? Oh, and i've found a love of couscous, is that very high?

I hope you ladies will be able to help me and thank you in advance.

I weighed in at 13.5 stone and I want to lose 3 stone at least. I have a large frame but I am only 5'5" so it is important for my health and my TTC journey that I lose the weight.

Thanks again xx

Hey wannabe! :wave:

Bananas are free :) In fact they're super free! The morrisons noodles are 3½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 10 Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syn.
Do you like pasta and sauce? Those are all free if you just use water or you can use milk with them if you use it as one of your HeXs.

Good luck with it!! I can only manage one muller a day as they're so sweet although chocolate is a massive issue with me lol. I use all my syns pretty much on chocolate :blush:

Thanks AugustMum, that really helps. I usually use my syns on a packet of french fries (crisps) and a curly wurly and my HeX milk is usually for morning cereal and angel delight for pudding, although I have found fizzy jelly! I make up a sugar free jelly with a little bit of hot water to disolve and then add sugar free lemonade and I never believed the jelly would be fizzy but it is!! I think I had a sugar free cream in a can that was either free or very low syns with it before, a great way to end a meal for my sweet tooth!!

Thanks for the syns help, cant believe bananas are free!!! Wow!

Good luck to all of you for your weight loss journeys too xx

Omg wannabe, I'm getting lemonade first thing! Is it half water half lemonade? And do I wait for the first bit to cool a little before adding lemonade?

I usually do about a quarter of a pint of water to melt the crystals and then leave to cool a little and then pour on the lemonade, delicious! I guess you could put some fruit in the bottom too and make it even more special!

Just on my way to WI now :/ can't say Im feeling positive but oh well!

Oo good luck am!

Fuzzy jelly in the fridge :)

Does anyone know the syns of maggi so juicy please? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back