***September 2016 Mummies - the last lap***

He sure is, it makes me feel sad in a way because he seems to be growing right in front of my eyes and I'm already losing that wee baby stage :-(

How did your babies all do with the clocks going back?
Jacob done well, he was bathed, fed and in bed for 7.30 last night, woke for a feed at 12mn and then again at 5am and got up for the day at 7.30am which was 6.30 with the clocks going back. I thought it would be bad cos he usually gets up around 6.30 for the day.

They boys didn't do so bad, they had their last feed at 10:30ish and my eldest woke just before 7am which would of been 8am without the clock change and the babies weren't much after, I feel as though I didn't benefit at all from it though lol.
Just bought 2 highchairs (not weaning them yet as they are not ready) they can sit with us in the dining room at meal times or when I'm cooking, got 2 cosatto 3sixti ones that are stupidly pricey but got matching ones for £56 and £55 I was really impressed with myself x

We had a pumpkin party in our house today :) happy Halloween x

b4ddb5d09c5e96cfd1c924384702e5eb.jpg

I love all the pictures!
Summer has her 2-month appointment in a couple weeks and she will have her shots then. Hate that part!

How's everyone sleeping?

Love the halloween picture Caroline!! Super cute!

I've started putting james up to bed before us at 8 ish - before he was just staying downstairs with us and sleeping on his bean bag. He's going from 8 til 2:30 then having a feed and going back down til 6:30 ish so he's doing pretty well. He's been really sicky today though - not sure what's brought it on.

Anyone else's little ones got skin issues on their faces? James has a rash on both cheeks - could be ecsema. And lots of dry skin around his eyebrows. Not sure how to ease it!

Got the first set of jabs next Wednesday and dreading them! 4 seems insane! Hoping he's putting on weight ok, as he hadnt put on quite as much as expected at the last weigh.
Xxx

db8551bb6875b71d8889d89298be7be9.jpg

e8d0de82d32de7ce0addd2c7f9841751.jpg

Tinkerbell and Mike from monsters Inc :)

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

I had a witch and a pumpkin! I can't believe Lyla is 8 weeks old already! She is a brilliant sleeper and goes from 9pm - 7am which is amazing! All the babies are gorgeous! X

Attachments

• IMG_0367.JPG
    IMG_0367.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 14
Naomi, Thomas has the really dry skin and the dr prescribed aveeno moisturiser which the dog ate so I bought some from asda and it works a treat

Loving all the Halloween costumes :)

My MiL is borrowing some baby scales from her work at the weekend so we can weigh the boys, they are not being consistent with their feed consumption though x

Love all the Halloween pictures :love:
Jacob was a ninja turtle at home and Superbaby at his baby sensory Halloween party!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 18
I had a witch and a pumpkin! I can't believe Lyla is 8 weeks old already! She is a brilliant sleeper and goes from 9pm - 7am which is amazing! All the babies are gorgeous! X

We had a witch and pumpkin too. It was more a wizards costume I made but Jackson was adamant he was a boy witch. All the other costumes were really girly witches though.

We are doing ok at night here mainly 4hr stretches and settling relatively easy but it's the day and night I'm struggling with. Carter has colic and maybe even SR so the days are tough and constant with nursery runs and having two at different stages with OH back at work but we are adapting.

Trying every trick and trade available to buy and tomorrow we trial the comfort colic milk. I just wanna get to the gp and say I've tried everything by 6w if he hasn't settled by then. Jackson settled and slept through from 7w and he had terrible SR. so I am just remaining positive and tired for now.

xxxxx

Attachments

• 2016-10-31 20.26.21.jpg
    2016-10-31 20.26.21.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20161101_105557.jpg
    20161101_105557.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 13
Hi all, haven't been on in a while, I never seem to have 5 minutes now. Naomi our son has dry skin in his body and he keeps getting a heat rash doctor prescribed us aveeno cream and it's amazing. I've used the bath oil to on my other son and it cleared the dry skin patches up really quickly.

Had his jabs last Wednesday no real side effects which I was glad off as I was dreading them. Been having a hottie at 8pm and going through to 6.30am but not sure if that's tiredness due to jabs or a normal sleeping pattern for him. It was 5am prior to this.

We had a witch and pumpkin too. It was more a wizards costume I made but Jackson was adamant he was a boy witch. All the other costumes were really girly witches though.

We are doing ok at night here mainly 4hr stretches and settling relatively easy but it's the day and night I'm struggling with. Carter has colic and maybe even SR so the days are tough and constant with nursery runs and having two at different stages with OH back at work but we are adapting.

Trying every trick and trade available to buy and tomorrow we trial the comfort colic milk. I just wanna get to the gp and say I've tried everything by 6w if he hasn't settled by then. Jackson settled and slept through from 7w and he had terrible SR. so I am just remaining positive and tired for now.

xxxxx

I hope the colic subsides soon x

Hi all, haven't been on in a while, I never seem to have 5 minutes now. Naomi our son has dry skin in his body and he keeps getting a heat rash doctor prescribed us aveeno cream and it's amazing. I've used the bath oil to on my other son and it cleared the dry skin patches up really quickly.

Had his jabs last Wednesday no real side effects which I was glad off as I was dreading them. Been having a hottie at 8pm and going through to 6.30am but not sure if that's tiredness due to jabs or a normal sleeping pattern for him. It was 5am prior to this.

There is aveeno bath oil? I need to find this :) x

There is aveeno bath oil? I need to find this :) x

http://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?unCountry=uk&path=/en/Aveeno-Bath-Shower-Oil-250ml_983867/

We have it on prescription from gp . I have it for my 3 year, I put it in after washing his hair as I tend to find it turns it greasy but the stuff is like magic. X

We just have the moisturiser but it works wonders

Random slightly personal question .... Has anyone had their period yet? I stopped bleeding 5 weeks ago and haven't had a period yet x

I've had 2 periods :-(
Went straight into a period at 6 weeks post partum when still spotting after the birth and had another one last week. I'm hoping that's the last as I started the pill at 7 weeks post partum and I never had periods on it before.

Are you worried you may be pregnant again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back