***September 2016 Mummies - the last lap***

scn

Reaction score
Well ladies and babies we are here at last for the final lap!
Good luck to all for quick and as pain free as possible labours and the safe arrival of healthy babies xx

1st

2nd

3rd

4th
SCN :blue:
5plus1onway :pink:

5th

6th
SiameseCatLady :yellow:

7th
Lander :blue:

8th
Mummy2b1985 :blue:

9th
Itchycoo
Gem212 :pink:

10th

11th

12th
DeeAtk

13th
MrsB2105 :blue: :blue:

14th
Babygiz

15th

16th
Sansk :blue:

17th
Naomi88 :yellow:

18th
Kittyrooroo :blue:

19th
Kat :yellow:

20th

21st
Aragon :yellow:
Gempaw82

22nd
Rhelen91

23rd
Redhead

24th
GingerKitty :blue:

25th

26th
Bobby23

27th

28th

29th
Littlekoala :blue:

30th
Yess

Last edited:
Here at last! Never thought I'd see this day but so super happy to be here :dance:

So happy to see you in tri 3 Karen :) will be joining you soon :) :) xxx

Yes lots of boys! Must be a few girls in the team yellows :pink: :yellow:

Wow can't believe we are finally here I'm 28 weeks on Thursday so will be officially over then. Tri three is much harder than two! You get so big and all the unpleasant side effects kick in, but then on the plus side we get to meet our wonderful babies. I keep wondered what he's going to look like! Is anyone having a 4d scan? We arnt going to bother I want it to be a surprise. hope everyone is doing well xx

We are having a 4d scan. We did last time too but stayed team yellow. Was lovely and made it more real for hubby I think. Xxx

I'm not having one, I don't want to know what he looks like before he's born xx

I'm not here yet, but we are staying team yellow, can't wait to join you all in tri 3 in under two weeks!!!

I'm officially over here from day after tomorrow :) We're having 4D scan on 5th July for my birthday just before we hit 31 weeks :)

Lxx

I can't believe it's the third trimester already!

It's the final lap ladies!!

Very exciting :) Roll on September. I cannot wait. Scared, but cannot wait!

I still think this one will turn up arse end of August, but of course it remains to be seen lol

I'm also due on 7th sept and am team yellow. Trying not to wish it away but I can't wait for sept to arrive!! We're having a 4D scan next Friday, have told them we don't want to find out sex and they said it's fine

Just had my 28 week check with the midwife. Had bloods taken and all checks looking fine. Fundal height has gone from 25cms to 29cms in two weeks so that's from 25th centile to just over 90th centile, got my first growth scan tomorrow so should give a more accurate idea.
DH has started painting the nursery today :clap:

28 weeks today officially on the home straight.had my whooping couch jab and more blood tests this week and have my next midwife appointment next week. Just started birthing classes too with daisy birthing.

Has anyone bought a 'coming home' outfit yet? I'm struggling as sept could be boiling hot or freezing cold! Am buying some long sleeved/legged baby grows and a fluffy all in one for if its cold, but if it's sunny will that be too warm? We are team yellow so it's difficult to know what other extra layer to get!

I've not got his coming home outfit yet, will do the clothes shopping when I finish work for mat leave, will probably get a couple of choices that'll suit whatever weather.

Had my first growth scan today and consultant appointment. I've not to see the midwife again and just get a scan and consultant appointment fortnightly from here on in. Was given my birth choices to think about today, they won't let me go by my due date so it's either induction between 38 and 40 weeks with increased risk of assisted delivery or emergency c section or elective c section at 39 weeks. I'm swaying towards elective c section at the moment but still got plenty time to decide.
Baby growing nicely and estimated weight at the moment is 2lbs 14oz. Also ordered my pram, snuzpod and car seat and DH finished painting the nursery, we've gone for sky blue and it looks fab, I'm really pleased with it.
Here's my boys latest mug shot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Ahh such a lovely photo!
We've got all the nursery stuff but we are moving soon so haven't set it up. I'm desperate to, just want to play around with it! Gone for a jungle theme so probably plain walls with some stickers I've found online.
Pram etc is all bought, everything is at my moms in boxes and I just want to unpack it all!!

We've gone for a safari theme and have ordered some wall stickers to go on, it's a tree with a couple of monkeys and some clouds. This is our bedding set

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member