***September 2016 Mummies - the last lap***

Not worried that I'm pregnant but concerned I haven't bled ... I'm a notorious bleeder x

I haven't had one, had some spotting but that was it. I have started the pill again though which may be stopping it. With my first I'd had a period by 5 weeks this time nothing

Sorry girls I have been missing, so much happening here I don't have a minute these days! I will try reading some if I get a minute I hope everyone and their baba's is well :love:

Last edited:
We are still breast feeding but having problems with Bowie having colic like symptoms but it might be a dairy allergy so I am going to try cutting dairy out of my diet to see if it helps it is driving me batty atm.... the poor wee soul is getting it tight it isn't effecting his weight though he is thriving at 12 lbs 5oz on monday past and 60cm. My OH is away back to Holland so it is me and Bowie on are own for the time being, luckily I am used to little sleep lol i am taking him to Holland at end of the month to meet some family xx

Attachments

• 14797419_1260248767330126_113809600_n.jpg
    14797419_1260248767330126_113809600_n.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 20
He's gorgeous :)

My period has made its appearance with a vengeance ... makes me miss being pregnant lol x

He's gorgeous Sansk and really suits that red :love:

Took Jacob to be weighed at the baby clinic today ....... 14lbs 7ozs :shock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Thank you :love:

That is a great weight he is just gorgeous xx

No period here either not complaining either.

GTT tomorrow hate having to fast and drink this stuff again fingers crossed results are good ��

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you ... I already hate periods again ... I forgot how bad they are - 3 knicker changes later - I had to leave uni a little early today because I had leaked :( sorry for tmi ... I did say I was a notorious bleeder lol x

Argh I just wrote a really long post and it didn't send. . . Grr!

Sansk hope that the GTT goes ok. My blood test was clear thankfully.

Caroline Hope your period is done with soon - doesn't sound fun. Have you ever been given anything to try and ease the flow a bit? Last time around my periods didn't start again until a month after I finished breastfeeding so hoping it will be the same this time around!

Karen your little guy is doing fab weight wise! James has dropped down a line - he weighs 9lb 11oz now which is 3lb 2oz heavier than he was born. Trying not to worry about it as the health visitor didn't seem too concerned.

His cradle cap infection thing has got quite a bit worse and the doctor has prescribed daktarin. If anything it looks worse today but perhaps it looks worse before it looks better. Bit worried it might be spreading as there's a bit on his forehead now and under his eye looks a bit red and crusty - obviously can't put cream near his eye though. Trying to be careful with hand washing etc. Makes me want to cry for him as it looks so sore :-( xxx

Aww bless him, I hope it clears soon

My periods seems to be going from bad to worse ... I over filled a night time pad in less than 2 hours this morning so i pinched one of the boys nappies as they are more absorbent :/ x

I have been bleeding on and off ever since i gave birth (5 weeks ago) but not really that heavy so i have no idea if its my period or what. Mrsb - genius idea to use nappies!

Scn and sansk your boys are adorable.

Sam, is coming along quite well, he feels like a pretty chunky boy but he hasnt been weighed since his 10 day appt,i assume he will be weighed by the hv on his 6 week visit. I am struggling with breast feeding i think im producing too much milk and he isnt getting enough of the hindmilk as his poos tend to be greeny, and hes quite windy, im thinking of going to the breast feeding group on tuesday to see what they say. He is generally quite a happy boy though he does get grumpy in the evening before he goes to sleep for the night and im not sure if thats because hes overtired so ive been working on making sure he sleeps enough during the day - he was barely sleeping before but this week hes sleeping much more!

I hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

Mrs good thinking lol with the nappies hope it leaves you soon not looking forward to it myself xx

Redhead I had the green poo with Bowie I just put him back on the same boob for 2 or 3 feeds until it emptied it worked for us. If milk is isn't used body is supposed to adapt and make less xx

my wee guy wont sleep if put down during the day even in a deep sleep he wakes after 5 minutes if laid down. He even has wee bags under his eyes from lack of naps so I try and make sure he at least gets a 2 hour nap on me during the day. More sleep during day makes them sleep better at night.

Last edited:
Aww bless, my boys scream when I leave the room, they do not like being left on their own x

They are reaching there milestones quickly :love:

my boy isn't there yet, he does watch me one handed eating tho and stares at me like I am mad lol

Thank you :love:

That is a great weight he is just gorgeous xx

No period here either not complaining either.

GTT tomorrow hate having to fast and drink this stuff again fingers crossed results are good ��

Hope the GTT was ok. Thankfully I didn't need to do that again, I just had blood taken for Hba1c and it was fine xx
Argh I just wrote a really long post and it didn't send. . . Grr!

Sansk hope that the GTT goes ok. My blood test was clear thankfully.

Caroline Hope your period is done with soon - doesn't sound fun. Have you ever been given anything to try and ease the flow a bit? Last time around my periods didn't start again until a month after I finished breastfeeding so hoping it will be the same this time around!

Karen your little guy is doing fab weight wise! James has dropped down a line - he weighs 9lb 11oz now which is 3lb 2oz heavier than he was born. Trying not to worry about it as the health visitor didn't seem too concerned.

His cradle cap infection thing has got quite a bit worse and the doctor has prescribed daktarin. If anything it looks worse today but perhaps it looks worse before it looks better. Bit worried it might be spreading as there's a bit on his forehead now and under his eye looks a bit red and crusty - obviously can't put cream near his eye though. Trying to be careful with hand washing etc. Makes me want to cry for him as it looks so sore :-( xxx

Don't worry about his weight, he'll soon climb the centiles again.
Hope his wee head clears soon, Jacob had the start of cradle cap but the cradle cap shampoo cleared it quickly xx
Aww bless him, I hope it clears soon

My periods seems to be going from bad to worse ... I over filled a night time pad in less than 2 hours this morning so i pinched one of the boys nappies as they are more absorbent :/ x

Have you looked at natural supplements to help with the heavy bleeding?

I have been bleeding on and off ever since i gave birth (5 weeks ago) but not really that heavy so i have no idea if its my period or what. Mrsb - genius idea to use nappies!

Scn and sansk your boys are adorable.

Sam, is coming along quite well, he feels like a pretty chunky boy but he hasnt been weighed since his 10 day appt,i assume he will be weighed by the hv on his 6 week visit. I am struggling with breast feeding i think im producing too much milk and he isnt getting enough of the hindmilk as his poos tend to be greeny, and hes quite windy, im thinking of going to the breast feeding group on tuesday to see what they say. He is generally quite a happy boy though he does get grumpy in the evening before he goes to sleep for the night and im not sure if thats because hes overtired so ive been working on making sure he sleeps enough during the day - he was barely sleeping before but this week hes sleeping much more!

I hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

Sleep breeds sleep! If they get overtired then cortisol is produced (stress hormone) which makes it harder then to sleep.
Hope the feeding group helps xx

Mrs good thinking lol with the nappies hope it leaves you soon not looking forward to it myself xx

Redhead I had the green poo with Bowie I just put him back on the same boob for 2 or 3 feeds until it emptied it worked for us. If milk is isn't used body is supposed to adapt and make less xx

my wee guy wont sleep if put down during the day even in a deep sleep he wakes after 5 minutes if laid down. He even has wee bags under his eyes from lack of naps so I try and make sure he at least gets a 2 hour nap on me during the day. More sleep during day makes them sleep better at night.

Aww bless, my boys scream when I leave the room, they do not like being left on their own x

Jacob wouldn't sleep on his own without being held as well but we're out the other side of that now.
He doesn't like to be on his own when awake either even if we're in the room, he wants to be entertained or held lol

Can't believe he's almost 3 months old, makes me feel sad that time is going by so quickly:-(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 21
Karen he really is scrummy, I have tried many many different things for heavy bleeding over the years nothing ever works :( I can look at more permanent options now I have finished reproducing though x

Bowie got his jabs today what a wee pet he barely made a sound all thanx to magic boobies and mammy didn't cry either as I was feeding him so wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to the needles!

scn he is adorable what a wee beauty xx

mrs how is your wee men doing? xx

Aww bless, my boys are fab now, can't believe they are 12 weeks old now though - it's gone so fast. They have their second lot of jabs next week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back