*** October 2021 Moms ***

Aw amazing! So glad to hear everything went ok <3 how far along are you now you're little one has been measured? X
Thank you!! Exactly 9weeks so just 1 day further than what I thought, it does make me want to tell the world, not sure how I'm going to keep it a secret now

Thank you!! Exactly 9weeks so just 1 day further than what I thought, it does make me want to tell the world, not sure how I'm going to keep it a secret now

Aw fab even better you're measuring one day ahead. Roll on week 12 scan! X

Quick update: think im abit ahead of everyone else.
I got my 12 week screening test results back today and they were all low risk results which considering im 35 now i was happy with the ratios.
Going to go for a gender scan at 16 weeks, less than 2 weeks to wait!!

Quick update: think im abit ahead of everyone else.
I got my 12 week screening test results back today and they were all low risk results which considering im 35 now i was happy with the ratios.
Going to go for a gender scan at 16 weeks, less than 2 weeks to wait!!

glad to hear it! I bet you can’t wait for the gender scan now, so exciting!

Hope everyone is doing ok, I’m still waiting on my scan date, I’m 11+4 based on my ovulation and private scan but 12+2 based on the dates they have which is my last period, I just keep being told I have to wait for a phone call and they will give me a scan before 11th April, I’ve tried telling them I need a bit of notice to make sure I have childcare arranged and the time off work but they just don’t seem to care, I’ve now been booked into 2 days of mandatory training at work now too, I’m over 11 weeks pregnant, I just want my bloody scan booked, is that too much to ask?

My sickness has gotten better over the last couple of days anyway, it’s definitely easing off now woo hoo! Looking forward to some nice weather over the next few days x

This scan was Friday 3/26. She said everything looks good. Still measuring further along by 4-5 days but staying with original due date 10/11.

Does anyone know if that is the nub? I only could see it for a second in the video and took a screenshot. Any guesses of boy or girl? It’s legs were crossed. Midwives tale also says that means girl (I’m sure that’s not true but it’s fun :angel:). Heart rate was 172

can’t wait for Easter, I’ll be 3 months and we’re telling our parents they’ll be grandparents for the first time :)

5D8D9F55-FCDC-4D48-B023-94F42077709B.jpeg

This scan was Friday 3/26. She said everything looks good. Still measuring further along by 4-5 days but staying with original due date 10/11.

Does anyone know if that is the nub? I only could see it for a second in the video and took a screenshot. Any guesses of boy or girl? It’s legs were crossed. Midwives tale also says that means girl (I’m sure that’s not true but it’s fun :angel:). Heart rate was 172

can’t wait for Easter, I’ll be 3 months and we’re telling our parents they’ll be grandparents for the first time :)

View attachment 92679
Aww how amazing so glad everything went well at your scan I bet you'll have the best Easter when you break the news. I have no ideas about gender guesses but I'm sure everyone will have lots of theories <3

View attachment 92679

ah this is lovely, glad your scan went well, I’m rubbish at nub theory I can never read scans very well, are you hoping to find out the sex?

Finally got my scan appointment through for 8th April, so something to count down too now, it’s going to drag sooo much!

is anyone doing any kind of special announcement? I might think of a cute one to do involving my 2 year old

Finally got my scan appointment through for 8th April, so something to count down too now, it’s going to drag sooo much!

is anyone doing any kind of special announcement? I might think of a cute one to do involving my 2 year old

For our announcement at Easter we’re going to say we’re playing a game, pass out an egg to everyone with candy but 2 have papers that will go to our moms that say “our nest is blessed. We’re egg-specting October 2021”

And for social media we have a picture of me holding a sign that says “we’ve been keeping a little secret... *ultrasound picture* October 2021” and my husband is holding baby shoes

Last edited:
ah this is lovely, glad your scan went well, I’m rubbish at nub theory I can never read scans very well, are you hoping to find out the sex?
Yes I can’t wait to find out the sex. I’m so impatient. But I don’t think I have a preference of boy or girl. They told me they only test gender from my blood if I’m over 35 so I have to wait until my 20 week ultrasound to find out. Not sure why..

We are planning no to know gender until delivey!
Same here we've decided not to find out. I'll most likely change my mind a hundred times but I've been pretty firm up until now

So glad you've got your scan date :D same day as mine. Exciting!!

I've been browsing Pinterest for ideas to involve our daughter. I've also got her a big sis top from h&m to suprise her auntie and uncle and to see how long it takes for them to notice haha

View attachment 92679
I'm no good at nub theory either. Lovely scan picture <3

So exciting telling family :)

So glad you've got your scan date :D same day as mine. Exciting!!

I've been browsing Pinterest for ideas to involve our daughter. I've also got her a big sis top from h&m to suprise her auntie and uncle and to see how long it takes for them to notice haha

aww ha ha I’ve ordered a big sister top and balloon so I’m going to try and get a good picture of her holding the scan pic and balloon and wearing the top, I’ll send that to friends and for her grandparents I think she might visit them wearing the top and carrying the balloon as I think they would prefer to be told in person, I get dead awkward about this stuff though ha,

can’t believe in less then 48 hours I’ll have had my scan!! I just hope it goes well, I’m still feeling very sick so hope that’s a good sign that all is ok in there

Hope everyone is ok

I have my scan tomorrow morning so feeling nervous! Good luck for your scan tomorrow too jo

my sickness seems to have been better today so hopefully it continues that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back