***** October 2015 Mummies ******

Congratulations Chloe! Amazing job! Hope mine is just as positive. I loved gas and air :)

How heavy was she? xx

Only just pulled my medical file out of the car following midwife on wednesday. Bump size indicates baby is around 8lbs 8 now and near the top line whereas before he was following the 50th centile. He did feel like he was pushing out a lot that day as my belly button looked like it was about to pop...

Don't expect natural labour to start before induction. I am just going to go through my hospital bags one last time as I have a few things to add.

Thanks guys! Gas and air was AMAZING!! Mw had to keep reminding me to breathe normal air as I was in hysterics! Lol.
She was 7lb 14 - looks so teeny! Xx

Official due date is here. Baby is not. (Surpriiiise) :lol: No signs of imminent arrival either, no false labour for the last two days. And so we just wait. Planning on doing nice family activities today to keep us from getting too impatient ;)

congratulations Chloe yay great labour by the sounds of it x

All cooked! Come on, little one - we want to meet you!

6467e6bb263779c557385c2cad726c9d.jpg

Congratulations on your little girl Chloe! X

Petchy, come on, push this little lady out :) x

Had a sweep yesterday, and booked for another on Monday! I'm not favourable yet for induction so they will sweep every few days until I am. Eeek!

Petchy - I reaaaaaalllllly hope you're next! You look amazing!! Well done xx

I realised... My due date on Wednesday is when Marty Doc and Jennifer arrive in the future (back to the future)
If he was born at 7:28 id need to seriously reconsider naming him Marty lol!

Hahaha, Gail I love that!! Will you get to go to hospital in a delloriant though? ��

I've had a fair few cruddy twinges today, but still not enough for anything to have started, gggrrr!

Hey guys yes I am a November mummy due 8th but had my baby 5 weeks early on 4th October! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back