***** October 2015 Mummies ******

Hope you Ladies are having a good day! x

Aberdeen got hit by flush floods yesterday and I literally thought I would have to swim back to the house :lol:

Last week I posted a copy of the 4d scan pictures to my mum and aunt. They got it yesterday and called me to say how the baby already looks like me when I was a baby!! I won't lie - I was very happy to hear this, somehow made me feel even more connected to the little one :love: OH's parents also think that Nina will look like her mummy. Goes without saying that OH was little less happy for that comparison. He is still hoping the baby will have something of his :lol:

I saw some pictures of Aberdeen on Facebook karolina, glad you're ok.

Everyone (including me) thinks our baby will by my hubbys doube... Just need to wait & see :) xx

My first was my hubbies double but now that she is 18months she is starting to look lots like me, theŷ change so much, it's really hard to tell who they will resemble, lots of our friends think she is a really good mix of both of us!

I've still got a fortnight til I move here!
I feel like I'm missing out lol

105 days left til EDD
87 left until I'm off on maternity!

I have two boys (from previous marriage) - one looks the image of his Dad and the other is the image of me both blonde hair blue eye boys, gorgeous of course :) this one will be the image of his Dad as Daddy is dark Italian and I am white as snow! so all the olive skin dark eyes dark hair etc dominant! I can't wait! I wonder if people will believe he is mine?? lol

Oooh, and I am waaaaay off Tri 3 but I hop about as I am hosting this thread! :) will be here "legally" in a few weeks! :)

Your boy will be gorgeous with those dark Italian genes ;)

I think jumping between Tri 2 and 3 is a must! We have to keep up to date with all that's going on :lol:

Oooh, and I am waaaaay off Tri 3 but I hop about as I am hosting this thread! :) will be here "legally" in a few weeks! :)

I keep sneaking in too ;) Gotta stay up to date with all the rest of the October crew! A week to go before I'm "officially" here.

Haha! Its annoying though when our wee group is split in 2!! I nosey back at Tri2 and post on that threat too :)

Our bedroom is nearly finished which means this weekend i should be able to get back into my own bed and get some sleep, im shattered this week (probably due to painting every night etc).

Roll on end Sept for mat leave!!

Hope everyone else keeping well x

Happy Friday, Ladies!!!! :dance:

I had a good night sleep last night! Spent the whole night on my left side which I thought was impossible but... it turns out that all I needed to do in order to get rid of hip/back pain at night was to remove one of the pillows from under my head and place it behind my back! Simple as :)

I am having a few girlfriends over this evening for a snack & chat session! They are all mummies with newborns. Funny thing is that ALL of my friend had babies at some point last year - it was like some sort of conspiracy :lol:

Speaking of conspiracy - in our family my sister and two of my cousins gave birth within two months of each other last year. And this year, we're expecting in October, my 2nd cousin is having a baby in August, another cousin of mine is also expecting in October (if me and his wife end up with a pushing war that would be SO funny - it'll be in the same hospital too!) AND we just found out that yet another cousin is expecting in November!!! All of these are cousins on my mother's side and people I have spent a lot of time with growing up!

Last edited:
Morning Ladies x

Here's my Bump update at 28 weeks x

Attachments

• IMG-20150712-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20150712-WA0000.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 16
In my maternity trousers it looks proper bump like
but i have belly hang without lol :(
I just look really muffin topped!

27 weeks 4 days bump for me xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 13
Well in other news I got stuck in the ball pit at soft play this morning and had to be rescued by a fellow early morning toddler parent. Felt very sheepish about going down the big slide with jess. Forget I am now size of a whale..

haha that made me giggle! I was trying to turn over in the bath the other day and ended up drenching the bathroom floor! O/H is regularly called on for giving a hand up these days

Lovely bumps ladies xx

Sorry Fliss thats give me a chuckle!!

Sounds like something i would do :)

Stacey i feel more like Moby everytime i have a bath :lol: & thank you :)

We finally got back into our own bed last night ..... bliss!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back