New Year and January Testing!

Hiya!!! Well last :witch:started 24/12/2010, when DH was in UK. I think I'm on 24-5 day cycle. BD'd 31 Dec and 01 Jan and 02 Jan. DH went back to Germany 03 Jan! :wall2:. Been bit naughty and tested yesterday and today :bfn:. CD 22 today.

Gonna test daily until I see the witch! :2ww:

Kisses! XXX

Hiya gals!

Hey SunyGirl! Hey Kezzamunster! :wave:

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome. Just got off Skype with Neil. He just got told me he's been promoted to Sgt so let's hope the girls can match the boys with good news BFPs later this month. :clover:

Well, I'm on night shift tonight and tomorrow night. Think about me while you're all :nap: tonight!

Starting to get those horrible niggly pre-witch cramps, but trying not to think about it ...:whistle:.

Better go get ready for work now. Kisses and lashings of Babydust to All.

XXX

Woohoo!! A promotion yay!
That's cos you're heading for a bfp in the near future and life is knitting it all together :)

Xxx

Could you change me to BFP please, yay!! It must have been ip, not the witch xxxx

yay another bfp. Congrats cosmicgirl xx

Hello Miss July

Could you add me on for 28th Jan thats when i will be testing :yay::yay:

Thanks x x

Thanks Miss july

Lets hope we have lots of BFP's this month!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hope so hun! We need to knock that witch off her broomstick! x x

Ma ladies!

Back in the land of the living after a night of crimefighting - lol! Very many congrats to Traci and Cosmicgirl. Amazing news! Gives us all hope that there's light at the end of the tunnel. Another :bfn:for me this morning. :-( Don't think I'm sticky inside. Last night shift tonight.... How many bets :witch: shuffles on, Stage left ?
Kisses, Y'all! I'm thinking good thoughts for all of you. xxx

Good luck everyone, I go to prove that you definitely are not out until you're out (even when you are convinced you're out). Hope that makes sense! Good luck everyone, let's have loads more BFPs for Jan xxxxx

Cosmicgirl, how long after the bleeding did you get your BFP? I think I've been similar to you - a few days ago I thought I was out cos I had mild cramping and a small amount of blood in my undies but haven't had any since then, just either pinky or clear CM. x x

That is exactly like me! Af was due on 14th Jan, the pink/brown discharge came on 13th so I thought I was out. Then it went, completely, as quick as it came, and I got Bfp on 14th Jan xxx

hello...just noticed, i need a testing day on....28th please xx

Ooooh very interesting! *Tries not to get excited* :coffee:

I don't have a HPT and prob won't til next week but I do have OPKs! :)

That'll do for my POAS addiction for now LOL.

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back