March Testing Thread

Good luck everyone :dust: I'm out cos (a) no AF after mc yet and (b) it would have to be the immaculate conception lol xxx

Hi M2A

Can you put me down for March 29th testing please? OH has decided we are gonna try this month after all, yay!!! :yay:

xx

All updated for you lovely ladies :)

Goodluck everyone, lets get those bfp realing in :dust::dust::dust: x x

Hi, can you put me down for testing on the 21st please?

could you put me down for 21st please? not 100% sure of cycle this month as lost track due to moving but should be roughly then x

Not many updates yet - how are you all doing?

AF due tomorrow, no pg symptoms so I think I'm out this month. Will test on Sunday though if she doesn't show. I've deliberately not bought any tests cos I know I wouldn't be able to stop myself. :)

All updated for you ladies, where are all these wonderful March bfp's? x x

wow, only 1 bfp that actually happened in March so far!! come on bfp's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry can I change mine to 16th please, I'm a total numpty lol

i dont suppose you could SQUUUEEEZZZZZZZEEE me in for tuesday the 15th could you if AF doesnt arrive today!!!

All updated for you :)

Massive :hugs: Dita, goodluck for next cycle.

I have updated yours pinkswoon with a :bfp: ,hope you dont mind.

Goodluck to all the lovely ladies still to test :clover: x x

I'm out! Wanted to help top last months count but oh well.... Fx for everone still in!

Wow, March has been rubbish! Mind you lots of us still to test :dust: and :pray: and :nopoas:

Last edited:
march has been proper rubbish for lots of reasons......hope april is a better month for everyone and hope we get a few more bfps before the month is out xx

Could you update me please M2A. I tested an hour ago and got an immediate strong :bfp: ! I'm in shock.

:dust: to everyone still to test this month. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back