New Year and January Testing!

Think I'm out ladies. Had a :bfn: this morning again. AF due on Tuesday but just don't 'feel' pregnant. Gah.

Hey ladies, am a couple of days late but having a few cramps so think the witch is going to put in a late appearance. Please all cross your fingers for me and make her stay away!
Plus big congrats to those new BFPs!

Hey ladies, am a couple of days late but having a few cramps so think the witch is going to put in a late appearance. Please all cross your fingers for me and make her stay away!
Plus big congrats to those new BFPs!

good luck...have everything crossed for you xx :dance:

Dita - You're not out til she arrives hun, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you! x x

Binzy - Ooh, exciting! :pray: She stays well away from you hun. x x

Same to you Miss July! Thanks ladies!

I fx for you Binzy - did it quickly before hubby came in to see me (I'd have been all :blush:) but it was long enough to deffo work :D

Excellent stuff Sunnygirl, you'll be able to hearing me screaming from Italy if I ever get a BFP! Actually you'll probably hear me crying too if the witch turns up!

Thanks hun, although looking on the positive that maybe I'm on a 28 day cycle now which would be great! More testing, heh!

Hey Nurse 26! How you doing? Well, I just POAS and got another :bfn:.

Binzy and Dita, I'm in a very similar boat to you. :hugs:

I'm towards the end of my usual cycle and just like Dita, I don't feel preggers.

Must keep positive. :af: !!!

TTFN and sticky babydust to everyone waiting.

xxx

Just realised we've only had 4 January BFPs so far.

So sending oodles and oodles of babydust to everyone!

On day 31 (normally 28-29 day cycles) and no witch yet but she's pulled this trick on me a couple of times before. Please keep everything crossed for me ladies and good luck to everyone else who's waiting. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back