New Year and January Testing!

Not a very lucky month so far, good luck to everyone who's still in xxx

Sorry she got you honey - that's pants :(
New cycle starts now and :dust: for that xxxx

I should have tested on the 16th but did today and got a BFP if you want to add it. xx

All updated and have added your BFP YorksMummy, we needed to see some cheer on the thread! Hope you're all ok girls. x x

Witch came 4 days late for me!! X was quite upset but ok now birthday month will bring me luck hopefully x x

Sorry she got you hun - here's to birthday BFP!! xxxxxx

Sorry to hear it hun, hope you get a fab pressie for your birthday. :) x x

Sorry Miss July - forgot to update you! I got another BFN. Heres to February!!!!!:dust:

That's ok hun. Sorry to hear that, did AF catch you? If not then you could still be in hun. x x

No Im definitely out - the witch turned up on the 8th. The good news is it looks as though my cycles are a regular 28 days now. I must stop myself from POAS until I am actually late in future - I dont know what comes over me , Im like a woman obsessed! And on the days that I manage to control myself my hubby is on at me to test - we are as bad as each other lol!

Sorry to hear it hun. :hug:

Hope you're ok. My hubby is the same, asks when I can test and says we should etc when I'm trying v. hard not to! x x

Shes sooooooo not gonna know what's hit her the 2nd half of this month.....pfft you, silly old :witch:

xxx

OK, so much for being out this month for my second January testing date. OH and I have managed to BD a couple of times in my "fertile period" still haven't had any Ov pain, fully expecting it tonight and so will be jumping on him when he gets in this evening. Swim little spermies, Swim!

So sorry to all those that that evil :witch: got. Fx for a load of February BFPs!

Hiya, Ladies!

I'm new to this site and never posted to an online thread before. May I join in, purdy please? :)

By the way, got everything crossed for all you gals still waiting for that BFP!
:pompom:
XXX

Of course you can!

Welcome to the forum. :)

When will you be testing hun? x

Afternoon wishingwell :wave:

Welcome to PF & be prepared to become addicted :yay:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics