New Year and January Testing!

I'm out - She got me a day early - but it meant I had a spot on 28 day cycle.

Fingers crossed for all you still to test x x x

Have updated the thread girls. :thumbup:

So sorry to hear the witch caught you Dita and Bonny. :( Hope you're both ok, will have to give her a mega bashing for you both! She's been extra evil this month. :(

All the best for those still to test, let's give that witch something to cry about!! :yay:

Binzy, I am :pray: this is it for you! x x

So sorry she got you bonny :hugs: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a BFP this morning. I still can't quite take it in! My head is all over the place but thank you thank you thank you to everyone who cheered me on. Let's hope it's a sticky bean!

Sorry the witch got you girls - it's been a fairly witchy month but that just means we even the score next month ;)
Hugs xxxx

I got a BFP this morning. I still can't quite take it in! My head is all over the place but thank you thank you thank you to everyone who cheered me on. Let's hope it's a sticky bean!

That greatnews, huge congratulations to you xx

Binzy! That is sooooo wonderful! I wish you all the luck in the world! Your news is the best!

My news is awful. :afalert: .

I got a visit from ear Aunty Flo. So I am well and truly out this month and the next, as DH is posted abroad and not here when we need to BD :wall2:

Oh well, hey ho!

XX

Awww, thanks, gals! :cry: Mr Kipling is currently consoling me - lol! Will skype DH in an hour to share the bad news. He'll be gutted, but this was really our first month of seriously trying, so we won't be that hard on ourselves! Big kisses and :dust: to all those still in the saddle! XXX

Have an evening of indulgence and chill out - always makes me feel better. :)

As you say, it's only your first month of TTC so there's another month of having fun practising! :thumbup:

x x

Awww sorry to hear AF got you Wishingwell! But its nice to see your so positive. xx

Thanks, Miss July and Loopylouize, I guess we army wives just get used to waiting .... and waiting .... :roll:. :) Kisses to all. I will dip in and out to see how you're all getting along, but won't be testing for a least 6-8 weeks now! :kiss:

Sorry to hear about AF and hubby being away wishingwell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back