My Slimming World and Fitness Journey!

Thanks, just keep at it, you will get results, I quit on it so many times before but not this time!

Ive been so poorly yesterday, so everything is on pause, I stuck to my eating plan but didn't eat very much, infancy the scales show I've lost -4lbs in 1 day, I know it will go back on but still!

I might just right this week off and try to regain my strength and start fresh next week!

Doctor have finally given me the pill so hopefully I can get this bleeding stopped, I thought it stopped the other day but I was wrong, finally after 5 and half weeks I can try and stop it!

After a great weekend, I have gained 2lb but it was worth it, if I be good for the rest of the week I hope to claw it back!

I completed my challenge of 100miles in a month! Woohoo!

:yay: well done hun! Don't worry about the 2lb, I'm sure the weekend was worth it! I literally gained 3pm overnight this weekend! I didn't stop eating at all on Saturday haha!

Ok so I managed to claw back my 2lb gain from last weekend, the we went on holiday and came back on monday, it was awesome, loved it and put on 3lb, so I'm tying to get that off this week!

Have been slacking on my exercise, and haven't really been motivated so decided to just do little amounts and build back up!

Do yesterday I did 300 jumping jacks, and 25 sit ups with a kettle bell!

Today I've done 28 sit-ups with KB ad I'm going to attempt 500 jumping jacks and I will go back to my normal exercise routine once Brooke is back at school!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back