My Slimming World and Fitness Journey!

Ok I didn't go out for my second 2.6km walk, I will drag the treadmill out and just put my headphones in and gets some miles under my belt once the kids have gone to bed, OH out at football so have all evening to my self!

How did you find level 2?! You're doing so amazing! I need to drag my arse out for a run later and so can't be bothered!

Day 3, level 1 30ds complete
Day 17 Squat Challenge - 150 squats
Day 1, Plank challenge - 20sec

Oh and I did a naughty weigh in this morning -2lbs (now 10st 10) with 4 days till official weigh in!

Doh, I read it as level 2 day 1! Serves me right for not reading properly! Well done with the sneaky weigh in :yay: can I join you in the plank challenge?!

Yeah definitely, want me to post the pic up?

I'm so pleased as I set myself a summer challenge to lose 10lbs from the day after Easter and I have untill the 1st June! And after today's sneaky weigh in Ive already hit it, with a month to go!

Why don't you do the modified squat challenge? That's includes planks, starting at one min and they are killer! X

tapatalking x

:yay: that's awesome Hun! Well done!

I've proper strayed away from the modified squat challenge, need to remember to do it all later!

Ok I've kicked fats butt tonight, 5km in 47.33, (power walking) which is good for me, I'm mega sweaty!! And I absolutely loved it, music was fab!

Bloody hell that's awesome Hun!! Well done! You'll be teeny tiny in no time!

I ended up staying on the treadmill for 70mins, I did the last 20mins at a slow pace, and I think that really helped with my legs as they don't ache (thank god)!

I'm surprised I don't have achey legs today, they've been really hurting the last few days! But omg@70mins!! That's madness!!

I really enjoyed it Alice, which I never ever thought I'd say, I was dripping with sweat, covered 6km in the end, lea was out playing football so I just lost track of time, singing along to my music!

Day 4, level 1 done
Day 2, Plank challenge done

I'm actually looking forward to my run tonight, which is something I never thought I'd say either! Can't wait for OH to get home from work! Helps that it's sunny too!

Been a long day, I managed to completed all my workouts, the toughest was walking home from school with a flat tyre on the buggy, jeez killed my arms! Damn you thorns!

Went to my mums tonight for my nephews birthday tea, she loves me a lot as she made me a slimming world curry so I didn't have to cheat!

I didn't eat any cake though! :)

Bloody hell, no cake?! You're doing so well! How long is it til weigh in now?! Can't wait to see how you've done this week - you've been a machine!

Weigh in is on Monday, I'm not expecting much, as my muscles will prob be retaining water due to them getting battered this week, but aslong as there is a minus - that's all that matters!

Your doing great!

I wouldn't be surprised if you don't have much of a weight loss this week, as all the exercise will be toning you up!
X

tapatalking x

Attempted another 5k tonight managed to get my time down from 47.33 to 44.49! Not bad for me, especially when my body is prob tired from this weeks workouts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back