My Slimming World and Fitness Journey!

That's amazing hun :yay: I bet you're doing 5k faster than I can and I'm meant to be running :lol: you're doing so amazing with all your exercise and stuff though, you should be so proud of yourself :love:

I feel good today, decided to buy some new jeans as my old ones I could pull down without undoing them!

I felt optimistic and went straight for the size 12's, I grabbed my original 14's just in case, tried the 12's on and...... They fitted!

I even bought a couple of tops on a size 10!

Made my weekend! :D

Last edited:
:yay: that's awesome hun! There's nothing better than the feeling when you buy a smaller size!

Weigh in day today. -2lbs

So had my weekend off, back on it again this morning.
Day 6, level 1 30ds done!

:yay: 2lb is fab, especially with the amoun of exercise you've been doing! I was confused for a bit that you'd weighed in today, keep forgetting it's Monday!

Yeah so do I, I normally weigh in straight after my morning wee, this morning I went and did a little shop at tesco before I realised it was Monday!

Day 7, level 1 completed! This is the furthest I've ever gone with 30ds! :)

I've also clocked up a total of 24.2km today taking my total to 62.7km, leaving me 97.3km to go! I'm hoping I can do it!

:yay: you're doing so amazing hun! You're defo gona manage the other 97k! Can you send some motivation my way, I'm slacking slightly :oooo:

I would but I don't have any today, I've gained +1.5lbs and I don't know how, I'm eating correctly, doing exercise, I'm hoping to just evens it self out, whether its water retention, AF bloat ( I've been on for 4 ******* weeks). But I have managed to lose -4.5inches so not all bad! Just getting changed to do my 30ds, once I start I'm ok!

The weight gain is probably muscle gain, doo I wouldn't worry hun! I'm not surprised tbh, you're like a machine!! X

tapatalking x

Day 8, level 1 complete! It's rest day for squats!

I'll go check my body fat later, so hopefully like you say I'm hoping its just muscle gain!

:faint: 4 weeks! I'm with em, it'll be muscle gain! You've been doing so much exercise you'll have built loads!

Yeah 4 weeks, stupid implant playing up, doc is giving me the pill to stop the bleeding so ill have double contraception, hope it doesn't mess with my weight!

Ugh m implant did that to me too! I ended up just having it out as it got to me that much! They never suggested the pill to stop it, although I know it is meant to work!

Yeah pill worked for me last time it did this back in jan 2012!

Unexpected rest day for me, my poor little man has a sickness bug, it started Tuesday evening, I managed to do my 30ds and a 15km bike yesterday while he slept but today has been really tough for him so I just spent it cuddling him! Bath and bed for me now

Well little man is better and I'm back on track, I changed my weigh in day to Fridays as if I decided to treat myself at the weekends at least I have a time to pull it back!

So after my confusion on the 1.5/2lb gain earlier in the week I managed to lose that and a extra lb bringing me down to 10st 9lb.. I'm getting there!

I decided to treat myself tonight and I ordered a curry, I switched the rice to boiled rice (free on SW) so only the sauce that is the naughty part! Lea is away all weekend so I'm going to throw in a few extra workouts per the weekend while he isn't here to burn it off , we'll that's the plan!

Managed another 16.6km on the bike bringing my total to 101.5km, 58.5 to go

So I finished level 1 30ds, start level 2 tonight, I've also started c25k to help with my running, I find I'm better If I follow something rather than doing my own thing!

So first here is a updated pic of before and after level 1 30ds

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368453795.152841.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368453838.701941.jpg

Slight change, stomach is a bit more toned! Roll on level 2!

And here is a new update from week 1 to week 8, you can see a real difference here!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368454007.269353.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368454026.456188.jpg

Wow, you've done so well! The difference in week 1 to week 8 is amazing :)
I've just ordered my 30DS dvd, so will start a thread in the next few days with some pics (cringe!!) and measurements..
Hoping I'll stick to it this time! - Think I need some of your motivation!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back