My own little bubble

Evie have you got myfitnesspal? If you log your food there it gives you daily recommended goals of each food group too xx well done by the way x

Yes I've got it my goal is 900 - 1,200 so I haven't been doing too good but I've been doing zumba every min I can get lol I've got the DVDs and songs on my phone :)

Had about 400cal so far today and I'm Merved my next snack is at 3pm soooo want it now but I'm not giving in!!! Lol

I'm quite happy it's a 2lbs loss in my eyes because I put 1lbs on after my last weight in and I couldn't shift it so 2lbs loss for me this week is great :)

Well had 4 days of very bad no idea what I weigh now and don't want to know just want to eat healthier and exersice and then going to try not to weigh myself when I drop a dress size I'm still going to try and avoid the scales my new target is weigh in in the new year! Eek that makes me panic just writing that! But hopefully I would be the lower of 12st by then and I will be happy x

Snack
027afa2c-1c3f-758e.jpg

027afa2c-1c4e-05d6.jpg

I only had half of the apple before Chloe nicked it lol but I was not hungry then anyway so it worked out well lol
027afa2c-1cdc-863a.jpg

Done really well the last two days especially I know it's not huge but today is day 3 and they say the first 3 days are the hardest! So here's hoping! I've got written down what my meal plan is today and like always if I fancy something else I swap for the same amount of calories crossed off in my plan then everything goes well :) so it's not "restrictive" I don't have to say I'm just allowed this or this but I've got a choice I think this is why it is working :)

I've done it I've done it I've done it!!!! 2 stone loss since I started trying!!!!!!! (not from the start of this thread but since I started b4 it) I'm so happy right now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back