** March 2020 Mamas **

Weird dreams seem to be pretty standard for pregnancy. I have a recurring one where the gym I go to (small unit on industrial estate) has this big archway built just inside the entrance with steps leading down to a swimming pool. The unit doesn't even have a basement but I've had this dream so many times that sometimes I have to remind myself theres no pool :rotfl:

I'm putting this random one down to the fact that I've had to give up spin and running and now i just swim and obviously my subconscious wishes there was a pool closer, haha. Insane though.

Weird dreams seem to be pretty standard for pregnancy. I have a recurring one where the gym I go to (small unit on industrial estate) has this big archway built just inside the entrance with steps leading down to a swimming pool. The unit doesn't even have a basement but I've had this dream so many times that sometimes I have to remind myself theres no pool :rotfl:

I'm putting this random one down to the fact that I've had to give up spin and running and now i just swim and obviously my subconscious wishes there was a pool closer, haha. Insane though.

Aww bless i miss the gym i was so hardcore a year ago but been out of training a while because of my endometriosis an pain meds .. im guna start swimming through pregnancy though i used to be a really good swimmer then as i gained weight i wouldnt go swimming at 20 st i was concious silly really ... ur defo having a closer pool craving!!! Hahaaa im a weird dreamer i myt sound abut nuts but im very into spiritual things i have done reiki and mediumship my dreams normally mean something so if i have a certain dream i know somethings going to happen im a strange one :rotfl: im currently wide awake with toothache waaaaaa just want to sleep haha i could just go for a cool swim now thinkin about it hahaaa xxx

Good luck @Jeni 1990 !

I’m missing the gym too, although I really don’t have the energy at the moment! Will be starting swimming again when I feel better.

X rated dream for me last night, haven’t dtd since found out as been so ill and tired! Body trying to tell me it needs a seeing to?!?! :rotfl:

Good luck @Jeni 1990 !

I’m missing the gym too, although I really don’t have the energy at the moment! Will be starting swimming again when I feel better.

X rated dream for me last night, haven’t dtd since found out as been so ill and tired! Body trying to tell me it needs a seeing to?!?! :rotfl:

Thank u so much i havent slept at all!!! ...
Soooo nervous praying my babys okay! :pray:<3 .... ooo yess get it gurlllll haha... i had one the other nyt its the xtra blood causing it but i love pregnancy sex !!! :rotfl: ahhhhhh im on meltdown mode!!!! Xxx

Same... I have very weird dreams every night... Early on I was always dressed up in some space gear being chased and trying to hide...at one point I was running a space ship with the full greys anatomy cast on it but it blew up. I also spent one dream begging ppl to met me hide in there wardrobe from ppl trying to kill me but nobody would let me hide. Last night I dreamed me and husband were in a cafe and a doctor that my husband knew came in and asked if he could practice putting in cannuals in us. So we sat and drank our coffee and let him put needles in us haha.. I never dream of the same thing really.

@Summerwine I guess your right re driving vs being at work. I just hate my bosses attitude about the fact my appt is at 12, We are suppost to get early morning it late afternoon appts but what can I do when that is all they have?

I have been getting more headaches past few days and my bladder is Constantly needing emptied... Isn't this suppost to improve in 2nd tri? I think I only started getting this about 2 weeks ago.

Good luck this morning Jeni 1990 everything will be perfect!! Ler us know how you get on.

I'm sat waiting to see consultant. My husband couldn't get time off so I'm on my own. Eeee the looks from all the couples lol x

Aww I'm sure all will be fine @Jeni 1990. Good luck! We are thinking of you.

Hahaha noooo @Nattles33! I went to all my appts on my own last time as hubs was away 3-8 months and my god, people dont half assume :rotfl: hope it goes well for you this morning too!

Oh @Alexis2017. Dont let your boss get you down, you'll be on maternity before you know it! You can only try, the rest is out of your control.

Haha @Summerwine I then got put in a room and left for 30 mins cause the dr hadn't even strolled into work yet!! All sorted now though.
Got aspirin to take to help stop clots, will need injections after birth to stop clotting, get a grow scan at 32 weeks and will need to do the diabetes test.

Though i could get my prescription from any pharmacy turns out it needs to be hospital one so giving the husband the chore of collecting my prescription :rotfl:

Hey ladies thanks so much for all ur support but babys gone i had a strange feeling already they dont know wats happened yet i have to go to the hospital for some tests i really dont kno wats gone on and they dont either not going today as she really hurt doing the internal i can ring up and book in for tmoro hopefully it will pass naturally now i have stopped the pessaries i wish all u ladies luck and i will keep intouch and keep updated on u all ur all amazing mamas to be.. just climbed into bed feel numb xxxx

Hey ladies thanks so much for all ur support but babys gone i had a strange feeling already they dont know wats happened yet i have to go to the hospital for some tests i really dont kno wats gone on and they dont either not going today as she really hurt doing the internal i can ring up and book in for tmoro hopefully it will pass naturally now i have stopped the pessaries i wish all u ladies luck and i will keep intouch and keep updated on u all ur all amazing mamas to be.. just climbed into bed feel numb xxxx

Oh Jeni. I'm so, so sorry. I have no other words for how you must be feeling but please be kind to yourself, hope you and your partner can find some comfort in and look after each other. Xxxxx

Oh Jeni. I'm so, so sorry. I have no other words for how you must be feeling but please be kind to yourself, hope you and your partner can find some comfort in and look after each other. Xxxxx

Thank u so much its made me realise i wasnt trying trying for a baby but im alot closer to wanting one than planned but first i need to get fit and healthy again have my endo surgery and then start planning xxxx

Thank u so much its made me realise i wasnt trying trying for a baby but im alot closer to wanting one than planned but first i need to get fit and healthy again have my endo surgery and then start planning xxxx
Oh jeni I’m so so sorry. How absolutely devastating. Look after yourself, it is a really tough thing to go through but you will get through it. X

(Thread Hopping)

@Jeni 1990 - Jeni i am so sorry :( There are no words that can make you feel better but i really hope you can get through this and get your rainbow baby <3 Massive hugs xx

Oh jeni I’m so so sorry. How absolutely devastating. Look after yourself, it is a really tough thing to go through but you will get through it. X

I know its so hard but its like im becoming ammune to it i will get through its guna be hard i want to try pass naturally if i can in quite abit of pain tnyt as she had to really mess about for the internal i really dont want surgery will find out more tmoro at the hospital :( thank u so much for the support <3 wishing u ladies the best pregnancys ever im guna still pop in and chat make sure ur all well ... and when i have this endo surgery they can fix my bicornate uterus so it will be easier for baby im going to demand it now get a clean bill xxx

(Thread Hopping)

@Jeni 1990 - Jeni i am so sorry :( There are no words that can make you feel better but i really hope you can get through this and get your rainbow baby <3 Massive hugs xx

Thank u lovely message i know i will get my baby this one like the others will be with me but i just need a year of getting back to fighting fit <3 Xxx

So sorry Jeni. How devastating. I went through the exact same thing at my 12 week scan in November 2018.

I felt completely numb for a little while and then the next six months thx we’re extremely difficult. Be kind to yourself and allow yourself to grieve.

I opted for the medically managed miscarriage and passed naturally in hospital.

Here if you need to talk xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back