** March 2020 Mamas **

@Summerwine we are going for a Safari theme, OH and I can’t agree on the flooring though he wants to leave to wooden flooring down and i want to take it up and put carpet down, so stressful.

I will post a picture once it’s done

Hi ladies.

I went to see the consultant today. What a faff on! There for 8.30am as appointment was 8.45am didnt get seen until 9.15am *rolls eyes* seen a different consultant to previous. He asked what my appointment was for...clearly hadn't read any notes etc.
So told him the mix up that the consultant had said take 2 75g aspirin tablets but then shed emailed my GP a letter saying i should only be on 1. He agreed i should be on 1 and said the reason for the aspirin was because of my low PAPP-A however i was prescribed the aspirin before they found out i had low PAPP-A so he had to back track *rolls eyes* anyways we got to hear babies heartbeat again which was nice. Husband was working when i went for 25 week midwife appointment so was nice for him to hear her heartbeat today.
Consultant prescribed me with one aspirin per day. So off we go to the hospital pharmacy when i get a phone call from consultant there is new data being rolled out saying two 75g of aspirin gives better results and that hes changed my prescription back to TWO aspirin per day! What a clart on. All sorted now though i hope. :angel:
Only 2 weeks until i get to see our little girl again for growth scan.

Hope all you ladies are doing well xx

I had my 28 week growth scan. Baby measuring small side of normal. Head is 26.9cm, femur 5.2cm and approx weight 2.6lb. He was head down so no photo other that of his foot... Typical but glad all is well.

I had such bad anxiety all day from a new symptom I have... Its hugely embarrassing but I have been feeling hotter and sweatier which I know is normal from the hornones etc but past few days I've been sweating like mad. Today I had huge underarm sweat patches in work and I was mortified. I felt everyone looking at them and I couldn't do a dam thing about it. I cried all way home in the car and ordered this extra strong deodrant stuff online. I don't get why its happening so badly but I am so so so embarrassed

Screenshot_20191210_212805.jpg

Hi ladies.

I went to see the consultant today. What a faff on! There for 8.30am as appointment was 8.45am didnt get seen until 9.15am *rolls eyes* seen a different consultant to previous. He asked what my appointment was for...clearly hadn't read any notes etc.
So told him the mix up that the consultant had said take 2 75g aspirin tablets but then shed emailed my GP a letter saying i should only be on 1. He agreed i should be on 1 and said the reason for the aspirin was because of my low PAPP-A however i was prescribed the aspirin before they found out i had low PAPP-A so he had to back track *rolls eyes* anyways we got to hear babies heartbeat again which was nice. Husband was working when i went for 25 week midwife appointment so was nice for him to hear her heartbeat today.
Consultant prescribed me with one aspirin per day. So off we go to the hospital pharmacy when i get a phone call from consultant there is new data being rolled out saying two 75g of aspirin gives better results and that hes changed my prescription back to TWO aspirin per day! What a clart on. All sorted now though i hope. :angel:
Only 2 weeks until i get to see our little girl again for growth scan.

Hope all you ladies are doing well xx
At least you have it sorted now!

I’ve just been to my first aqua natal class! Felt a bit daft but was good fun and got the heart rate up a little at least. Met a couple of other mums to be that will be nearby too.

got ds first school nativity in the morning, he’s playing Joseph! Tissues will be at the ready! No lines or anything but will be super cute.

Glad all is well @Alexis2017
Will you have more scans now to keep an eye on growth?
And hope the sweatiness passes soon. Not pleasant I’m sure!

Glad all is well @Alexis2017
Will you have more scans now to keep an eye on growth?
And hope the sweatiness passes soon. Not pleasant I’m sure!

Yeah got another growth scan on 13th January at 33 weeks plus 4!

Yeah the sweatiness is horrible! I feel like I am in a sauna most days. If Hubster is in the car he's freezing as I've air con blasting snowflakes!!

At least you have it sorted now!

I’ve just been to my first aqua natal class! Felt a bit daft but was good fun and got the heart rate up a little at least. Met a couple of other mums to be that will be nearby too.

got ds first school nativity in the morning, he’s playing Joseph! Tissues will be at the ready! No lines or anything but will be super cute.

Aww too cute, enjoy that hunni!

Glad you are now sorted with your consultant @Nattles33 cant believe how much they have messed you about.

@Alexis2017 its great you get to see your little one again.

I have had the nursery decorated yesterday, we have gone for a feature wall of a jungle/safari, everything else neutral as I can add the girl/boy touches once he/she arrives.

Have my 28 week midwife appointment tomorrow, hopefully will hear the heartbeat again and she will measure me this time

B5F1AB6E-2901-4BA7-BBFF-B7E63E5C5541.jpeg

youve put jade jones in march dont know where youve got this from im only 7 weeks lol i hit tri two 15th jan

Thanks @Niknaknoo and @Clairexx89 im happy its sorted.
My midwife wanted me to let her know how i got on do rang her after appointment but she was in clinic and never rang me back :rotfl: she cant be that bothered.

Is anyone still experience sickness? I had a couple of days last week where i felt nauseous but i felt terrible nausea last night coul barely sleep. Woke up tried to be sick but nothing. I feel terrible though x

We had one in our group too @Jade jones! This one - @Jadejones. Shes not been online for quite a while on this forum but I'll keep her in as that doesnt necessarily mean anything!

Congratulations on your BFP! X

Nursery is looking fab @Clairexx89!

Aqua natal sounds great. Wish there was something like that near me!

Aww @Alexis2017 I hope that's one symptom that passes quickly for you. I can imagine its warm enough rushing around a hospital without sweats!

@Nattles33 I'm glad they've (finally!!) managed to sort your meds.

I've also got my 28 week midwife appt this morning. I'm not a fan of my midwife but I do like the appts now I get to hear the heartbeat and they do the measurements!

@Nattles33 i still can’t clean my teeth without wretching or being sick! The odd wave of nausea but nothing compared to tri 1, although I do believe it can come back in tri 3...fingers crossed it doesn’t!! Can’t believe we’re heading in to the final stretch.

@Summerwine The midwife hasn't done my bump measurements so maybe they don't do them at my place?

That's me in trimester 3 from today.... Have wee a new tri 3 thread?

I need to go car hunting this wknd and its my work Christmas do but I'm on call this Sat sl they can all drink... Knowing my luck I will get called out and not get to wear the new sequin maternity jumpsuit I bought especially!

There's a section in my notes with a chart they plot the measurements on. They absolutely will not do it before 28 weeks here though which is why my 28 week appt was 28+6 instead of 27+6!

We dont have a tri 3 thread! I started this one so thought itd be unfair if I hogged the next one too.

Ooh fingers crossed for the sequin jumpsuit!!

@Nattles33 i still can’t clean my teeth without wretching or being sick! The odd wave of nausea but nothing compared to tri 1, although I do believe it can come back in tri 3...fingers crossed it doesn’t!! Can’t believe we’re heading in to the final stretch.

Ah never @Niknaknoo ive had that when brushing my teeth. My husband shouted this morning 'i thought being sick was over it?' Me: 'yes so did it :mad: :mad:' haha. I cant believe it comes back in tri 3. I thought it would eventually be over :talkhand:

Got my diabetes yesterday in the morning. Ive just had some of husbands birthday cake...I've avoided it all week aswell. Lets hope test comes back negative :pray::pray:

26 weeks yesterday for me. Not long to on and were on the last stretch xx

We might escape it @Nattles33 . Fingers crossed eh?!
I’ve got diabetes test on Wednesday. Hate it, but at least it’s at 8.30 am. I’m useless until I’ve had breakfast!!

I thought they started plotting from after 20 week scan but didn’t get measured. Have 25 week one in the morning so will see if they start yet!

I’m still a couple of weeks off tri 3 but happy to set up the thread unless anyone else wants to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back