** March 2020 Mamas **

Such a small world ladies, I’m only in Chorley, I work in Bolton. I’m under Preston hospital as Chorley don’t have the funding for a maternity unit.

Aww it is such a small world haha must have been something in the air up here back in june for us lot hahaa xx

My midwife is the same @Alexis2017. 1 half day a week and 19mile each way trip for me from work. Pain in the butt, but driving is nicer than working!

That's a lovely pic @Nattles33! I've added you to the due date list too. Mind if I have a gender guess?

@Jeni 1990 good luck for your scan tomorrow! I think theres someone else with a scan tomorrow too but I cant remember who

I know i think its tigerlilly whos with me tmoz and is there someone else .. im sooo nervous honestly think i will still be sat up at 4am worrying so glad its a morning app i just want to see my lil bean <3:pray: i have tried to stay busy today haha xx

Please have a gender guess @Summerwine . We havent got a gender scan booked yet but planning on it.

I was nearly wetting myself I drank that much water @Jeni 1990 as soon as the scan was finished I rushed to the loo haha.
What time is your scan tomorrow? Xx

Please have a gender guess @Summerwine . We havent got a gender scan booked yet but planning on it.

I was nearly wetting myself I drank that much water @Jeni 1990 as soon as the scan was finished I rushed to the loo haha.

Thats gonna be me haha if she pushes to hard i will wee .. its at half 9 im absolutely so nervous im sat here wishing i could go now wats wrong with me was u this bad ... whyy did i look up silent miscarriage!!!! Xx

I'm going to say I think that looks like a BOY!! Ooh let us know what date when you book it. So exciting! X

Such a small world ladies, I’m only in Chorley, I work in Bolton. I’m under Preston hospital as Chorley don’t have the funding for a maternity unit.
Sounds like there’ll be a north west meet up or two! Madness! I never met the forum ladies from when I had ds but we were really close for a good while after the kids were born until a few people fell out over silly things...some of the ones that live close to each other still meet up from time to time.

Sounds like there’ll be a north west meet up or two! Madness! I never met the forum ladies from when I had ds but we were really close for a good while after the kids were born until a few people fell out over silly things...some of the ones that live close to each other still meet up from time to time.

Defoo i wish all this group could meet up! Us girls who can defo should cant believe how close we are hahaa i threw up in walkden carpark tday so embarressed i got a smell of kfc and id just had my one coffee and it came ryt up i always end up doing it in public :rotfl: xx

Thats gonna be me haha if she pushes to hard i will wee .. its at half 9 im absolutely so nervous im sat here wishing i could go now wats wrong with me was u this bad ... whyy did i look up silent miscarriage!!!! Xx

Oh ggod that was me!!! I got myself all anxious and worried and e everything is fine.
Try not to get too worked up. At least your appointment is early so you dont have to wait all day x

A couple of my friends have said girls but my mother in law and brother have said boy!!

Eeeek who knows! Exciting times ahead. Xx

Oh ggod that was me!!! I got myself all anxious and worried and e everything is fine.
Try not to get too worked up. At least your appointment is early so you dont have to wait all day x

Anoo im same once i get in there i will be okay but like u say mines early thank god!!! I hate google if i say im googling anything someone come take my phone and stamp onit!! :rotfl: xx

I've got a meeting with a consultant tomorrow at 8.45am as I'm on the chubby side so need to have an consultant *rolls eyes* will see what they have to say tomorrow.

I've got a meeting with a consultant tomorrow at 8.45am as I'm on the chubby side so need to have an consultant *rolls eyes* will see what they have to say tomorrow.

Im on the chubby side i need to see consultant cos of endo and stuff but i was only 1 point over on bmi but sure they will mention it haha xx

Also, half 9 is a great time for an appt! Gets it done nice and early then you have all day to spend staring at the pictures in wonder!

Also, half 9 is a great time for an appt! Gets it done nice and early then you have all day to spend staring at the pictures in wonder!

I know i will be crying i know it haha i dreamt last night i had a scan in home bargins at the checkout and it was twins hahahaa imagine lmao!! Xx

:rotfl::rotfl: that's brilliant. How did you feel when they said twins??

:rotfl::rotfl: that's brilliant. How did you feel when they said twins??

Haha i just walked off like it was normal it was 2 full grown babies in my belly hahhaaaa i swear sometimes i think im better off awake :rotfl: ... just casually bein scanned in home bargins totally normal pmsl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back