** March 2020 Mamas **

I think brown blood generally means old blood though right? Please dont worry too much , they saw that your LO is all okay and that's the main thing!

I felt my LB moving from about 17 weeks so was told to expect it earlier this time. I'm 15+2. Ive only felt it if I'm led on the sofa in the evening or in bed i.e. doing nothing else and not moving! It feels like someone rolling a ball inside my tummy at this point, nothing more than that x

I had a wee scare this am. I had some brown spotting so phoned EPU and they wanted me up for a scan... Baby is perfectly fine... Jeezo I was so worried.

14 weeks plus 2 and got some more pics but baby wasn't posing well for photos!

I had my anti D injection as well cos I am Rhesus neg and had some brown blood. To get another one at 28 weeks.

Oh well at least I got to see baby again.

View attachment 87633

So glad babys fine and you are reassured!!! Brown blood isnt ever really a worry for them it was probably a release of old blood did they check you for a cervical ectopy? Is that what you ment im rhesus neg i know im probs guna have alot of them lol but thank god me and my mam were talking the other day this is the longest i have not bled apart from the spotting here and there since i was 10 so thats 19 years!!!! And i must say its so nice have you stopped ur pessaries now? Xx

How are we all mamas??? I was supposed to be at the england cricket today but its such along day im getting rounder and im really tired got a feeling my thyroxine might need putting up abit so be glad to get my bloods done at my scan im so exhausted i mean yday i slept the day away apart from pee breaks hahaa!! Was anyone else like this at 12 week?? I have tried to eat red meat to boost me i have a feeling i might be running slightly anemic but i expect that because of underactive thyroid they kinda go hand in hand been told through pregnancy i will need iron transfusions but just wondering if anyone else felt this but then again im awake most nights it comes to bedtime and i just want to eat!! Hahaaa
Whos in for their scans this week i know there is a few of us how are you all feeling im a tad nervous!!! <3 Xx

Forgot we had moved into this forum, I’m feeling really good 14 weeks and 2days, the sickness has gone now, trying to have quiet days on the weekends as I’m so busy with work in the week, I’ve been leisurely cleaning today, not really go a bump yet but ive put around 8 pounds on. My OH just says it from all the crisps and chocolate I’m eating.

Forgot we had moved into this forum, I’m feeling really good 14 weeks and 2days, the sickness has gone now, trying to have quiet days on the weekends as I’m so busy with work in the week, I’ve been leisurely cleaning today, not really go a bump yet but ive put around 8 pounds on. My OH just says it from all the crisps and chocolate I’m eating.

Not just me reaching for the crisp an choci then im partial to a mars bar and i really wasnt a fan b4 pregnancy as a kid i never ate chocolate it was only wen i dropped 10 stone i started to eat it about 2 years bk i havent really got an appetite till 1 am haha then im eating cheese slices for fun!!! People are noticing my lil bump now im really round!!!! But i have lost abit of weight around my arms and neck sure i will pile it all on soon so glad ur sickness has gone bet u feel better dont you!! Xx

I think brown blood generally means old blood though right? Please dont worry too much , they saw that your LO is all okay and that's the main thing!

I felt my LB moving from about 17 weeks so was told to expect it earlier this time. I'm 15+2. Ive only felt it if I'm led on the sofa in the evening or in bed i.e. doing nothing else and not moving! It feels like someone rolling a ball inside my tummy at this point, nothing more than that x

Was told Coukd be vessels in cervix burst from over doing it from all the painting and stuff I was doing... Or a cervix abrasion. Still getting the brown discharge just hope it stops soon.

I've got my gender scan on 27th! I'm back to work tmrw after having 2 weeks off. Dreading it!!!

I'm jealous of the ladies fancying crisps and chocolate! I'm barely eating one meal a day and have completely gone off sweet things :-( loved chocolate prior to pregnancy.

Sorry you're feeling a bit rubbish @Jeni 1990, that sounds horrible!!! Fingers crossed once they've got your blood results they can put any imbalance right.

I'm so excited for you having a date to find out gender @Alexis2017!

I'm jealous of the ladies fancying crisps and chocolate! I'm barely eating one meal a day and have completely gone off sweet things :-( loved chocolate prior to pregnancy.

Sorry you're feeling a bit rubbish @Jeni 1990, that sounds horrible!!! Fingers crossed once they've got your blood results they can put any imbalance right.

I wish I could wait and have a surprise as I know it be amazing but I just need to know!!!

Awww im the same through the day im barely eating i hardly have an appetite then at 1am im really snacking on cheese slices choci and salt and vinegar crisps!!! Haha not the best diet but i suppose anythings better than nothing ... hopefully u will be feeling more of an appetite in the next week and maybe some cravings i keep wanting fish now and again im not a massive fish fan well i love battered fish and haddock an fish fingers haha but i dont have a massive variety so hopefully i will be eating fish more!!! Oh i do love calamari and fishcakes too maybe i do eat fish :rotfl: i think ladies im going to not find out the gender i think im going for a surprise now thats if i can stick to it when they ask :fib: not sure hahaa im guna try my best im going to get them to write it down and seal it for me and see how long i last haha xx

I haven’t really lost my appetite it’s just changed completely, I used to be into sweets and cake and rarely ate crisps and chocolate, but I can’t stand anything sweet now, really craving malt loaf with butter so I think I will have to get some tomorrow.

We are not finding out the gender, it’s exciting for those who are!

Haha fair play to you being awake at 1am @Jeni 1990 :rotfl: its definitely better than nothing! The only thing I've really been fancying is cucumber.

I hope they will write it down for you. The NHS trust we fall under wont do that.

Ooh malt loaf eh @Clairexx89 that's different lol! Fair play to those who don't want to find out, i doht know how you do it!

I'm dying to find out but I dont think my husband will have time off work for the scan and he was away last time round and finding out on your own just isn't that nice so we will see... x

I haven’t really lost my appetite it’s just changed completely, I used to be into sweets and cake and rarely ate crisps and chocolate, but I can’t stand anything sweet now, really craving malt loaf with butter so I think I will have to get some tomorrow.

We are not finding out the gender, it’s exciting for those who are!

Oooo a girl of my own heart malt loaf and butter im not craving it but i can always eat that yummmy reminds me of bein a kid haha i dont know wat i alctually want to eat if im honest wen it comes to meals i feel i have gone bland lmao... anoo its exciting finding out i think this is a girl but im going to try keep it in the envelope @Summerwine where are you?? Im in manchester but i dont have my scans at the hospital we have a clinic closer to home that do them because its abit of a mission to the hospital for scans they do it hear because they do lots of gender reveals near me haha i swear i dont want a baby shower i hate fuss if anyone throws me one i will punch them hahaa how miserable am i .. i hate people throwin me partys id rather be the one throwing it for someone else i did a surprise for OH for his bday 15 members of our familys shouted happy birthday to him and he looked away he didnt notice any of them it was hilarious he was like why u laughing like u dont reconise all ur own family then he went mad wen they played happy birthday and brought out cake haha :rotfl: the two cakes shut him up though hahaa MEN!! XX

I'm over here in sunny old South Wales :wave:

Also loving a bit of bland! Will you do a gender reveal if they write it down?? That would be exciting!

Also loving a bit of bland! Will you do a gender reveal if they write it down?? That would be exciting!

I might do just for close family though i always said i would just find out and make everyone guess till they met baby but id have baby in neutral clothes im so sadd haha! Ooo i love wales i always feel at home in wales :wave: although last time i went i was in a tent 4 week pregnant and freezing my arse off and had to come home the next day for my emergency scan that was a long train ride xx

Oooo a girl of my own heart malt loaf and butter im not craving it but i can always eat that yummmy reminds me of bein a kid haha i dont know wat i alctually want to eat if im honest wen it comes to meals i feel i have gone bland lmao... anoo its exciting finding out i think this is a girl but im going to try keep it in the envelope @Summerwine where are you?? Im in manchester but i dont have my scans at the hospital we have a clinic closer to home that do them because its abit of a mission to the hospital for scans they do it hear because they do lots of gender reveals near me haha i swear i dont want a baby shower i hate fuss if anyone throws me one i will punch them hahaa how miserable am i .. i hate people throwin me partys id rather be the one throwing it for someone else i did a surprise for OH for his bday 15 members of our familys shouted happy birthday to him and he looked away he didnt notice any of them it was hilarious he was like why u laughing like u dont reconise all ur own family then he went mad wen they played happy birthday and brought out cake haha :rotfl: the two cakes shut him up though hahaa MEN!! XX
Jenni where abouts in Manchester are you? I’m in Salford!! What hospital? I’m going to Bolton.

Originally from Northern Ireland though.

Last edited:
Jenni where abouts in Manchester are you? I’m in Salford!! What hospital? I’m going to Bolton.

Originally from Northern Ireland though.

Haha i live in salford!! Well just moved to swinton so i could go to bolton but i have chose st marys because i practically live there hahaa!!! Thats madness love it!!! What made you chose bolton do u not fancy marys?? Xx

Oh I'm in South Wales, not far from Cardiff but I'll be going to the Heath x

I've still got terrible appetite and nausea, eating crackers and salt and vinegar crisp. Can't eat big meals without vomiting, can very rarely eat at all without vomiting :(

I've also got this dry mouth, really thirsty but don't fancy any drink (anyone else have this? It's gross).

Im counting down for my scan now, I haven't told all my family so Tuesday is the day we tell everyone, at last!!

I did have a wobble yesterday, I had totally had enough of vomiting and feeling so tired. Growing babies is hard work lol.

I've still got terrible appetite and nausea, eating crackers and salt and vinegar crisp. Can't eat big meals without vomiting, can very rarely eat at all without vomiting :(

I've also got this dry mouth, really thirsty but don't fancy any drink (anyone else have this? It's gross).

Im counting down for my scan now, I haven't told all my family so Tuesday is the day we tell everyone, at last!!

I did have a wobble yesterday, I had totally had enough of vomiting and feeling so tired. Growing babies is hard work lol.

I had a really good appetite the last 2 weeks and i have just lost it and feeling sick has creeped in a tad but my headaches are rotton!!! But i can eat in the middle of the nyt like u im all for salt and vinegar!!!! ... hopefully its coming to an end for you how far are you roughly? It really is hard consitpation is killin me!! And im so exhausted too we can do this we are strong women hahaa!! Ur allowed a wobble i cried in the shower tnyt no reason just listening to ed sheeran and stormzy not even a sad song hahaa Xx

Haha i live in salford!! Well just moved to swinton so i could go to bolton but i have chose st marys because i practically live there hahaa!!! Thats madness love it!!! What made you chose bolton do u not fancy marys?? Xx
Small world! Went to Bolton with ds as oh worked in Preston when I had him so thought it’s easier for him to get to quickly if he had to come out of work. Also didn’t want my mum having to drive my car in around a city she doesn’t know. Bolton is so easy to get to!
Looked at st Mary’s this time for the chord donation but I am not eligible as I’ve received blood in the past so stayed with Bolton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back