** March 2020 Mamas **

Just like @SesameSeed, I also had a missed miscarriage with medical intervention. I do think that if nothing stays behind, it's the quickest and least painful way to have it removed.

I'm so very sorry for your loss @Jeni 1990, it's devastating and it will take a while for you to heal emotionally. I hope you have supportive people around you and don't blame yourself. It happens to a lot of women and you never think it could happen to you. Take care of yourself...x

So sorry Jeni. How devastating. I went through the exact same thing at my 12 week scan in November 2018.

I felt completely numb for a little while and then the next six months thx we’re extremely difficult. Be kind to yourself and allow yourself to grieve.

I opted for the medically managed miscarriage and passed naturally in hospital.

Here if you need to talk xxx

Thats how i feel i did cry myself to sleep what did they do with the medical intervention im not in till 9am tmoro and i want to get it over with now as quickly and safely as i can i dont want anymore problems for the future thank u for the support it means so much xxx

Just like @SesameSeed, I also had a missed miscarriage with medical intervention. I do think that if nothing stays behind, it's the quickest and least painful way to have it removed.

I'm so very sorry for your loss @Jeni 1990, it's devastating and it will take a while for you to heal emotionally. I hope you have supportive people around you and don't blame yourself. It happens to a lot of women and you never think it could happen to you. Take care of yourself...x

Thank u so much got lots of support thank god because its so hard to think i still feel pregnant and one of my miscarriages took me ages to pass it was over 3 week of hell and pain im lucky because i have really strong painkillers at home but i want to get it over with safely and not be worrying i thought yday natural was the best way but i just want to be done now so i can grieve and heal and also i need to get back to the gym to get myself in a good headspace and thats the only place for me i burn off all my worries in there xxx

Thank u so much got lots of support thank god because its so hard to think i still feel pregnant and one of my miscarriages took me ages to pass it was over 3 week of hell and pain im lucky because i have really strong painkillers at home but i want to get it over with safely and not be worrying i thought yday natural was the best way but i just want to be done now so i can grieve and heal and also i need to get back to the gym to get myself in a good headspace and thats the only place for me i burn off all my worries in there xxx
Hi jeni, I was due to have medical management last year at the royal but passed naturally before my appointment. From my cloudy memory of that time it was to be tablet and a pessary, you stay in for the day and everything should pass. I do think that’s the best thing, as for me I was passing bits for days. I hope it goes as smoothly as possible for you.

Hi jeni, I was due to have medical management last year at the royal but passed naturally before my appointment. From my cloudy memory of that time it was to be tablet and a pessary, you stay in for the day and everything should pass. I do think that’s the best thing, as for me I was passing bits for days. I hope it goes as smoothly as possible for you.

Yeh thats where im going and mum lives over rd so she can always pop in i dont have any signs of blood at all had some brown discharge last night but think that was from my internal completely stopped now im annoyed they still have epu at hope and i have been going to marys its only open during the day but still would have been easier down here i know the old gynae building some of the wards were shut and they had to reopen them because of bed space used to be the best prem baby unit in the country there dont know why they shut it!! Also on my notes looked lile i have developed a cyst that normally appears when women are due to ovulate hows that possible if technically my body still thinks im pregnant strange xxx

So this was my report anyone know what type of cyst this is? Xxx

Snapchat-1564085369.jpg

Hey ladies thanks so much for all ur support but babys gone i had a strange feeling already they dont know wats happened yet i have to go to the hospital for some tests i really dont kno wats gone on and they dont either not going today as she really hurt doing the internal i can ring up and book in for tmoro hopefully it will pass naturally now i have stopped the pessaries i wish all u ladies luck and i will keep intouch and keep updated on u all ur all amazing mamas to be.. just climbed into bed feel numb xxxx

So sorry to hear this Jeni, look after yourself x

So this was my report anyone know what type of cyst this is? Xxx

View attachment 87683
I had a luteal cyst on my ovary on my 7 week scan, they said it’s nothing to worry about and a by product of ovulation. The haemorrhage bit probably means it had a bleed. Ask them about it at your appointment tomorrow if you’re feeling up to it.

Thats how i feel i did cry myself to sleep what did they do with the medical intervention im not in till 9am tmoro and i want to get it over with now as quickly and safely as i can i dont want anymore problems for the future thank u for the support it means so much xxx
I was in hospital for two nights. I had two tablets every four hours over a 24 hour period. The tablet are placed under your tongue to dissolve (takes about an hour) and over the next 24 hours you will experience (or at least in my case) mild type contractions and will pass huge clots. Everything had to be passed into bowls and kept for the nurses to assess do they could ensure everything is passed. I was given morphine. I was also on a drip for low blood pressure.

At our hospital, they advised that if the baby has lived passed 9 weeks they won’t provide you with the meds to miscarry at home.

I hope you’re doing ok Jeni. I’m sure you’ll be in a strange numb/shock and emotional cycle right now xxxx

How is everyone?
Has anyone been having light pains in the pelvic area? I've read that it's nothing to worry about and will be ligaments stretching but just wondered if anyone else is experiencing it xx

I was in hospital for two nights. I had two tablets every four hours over a 24 hour period. The tablet are placed under your tongue to dissolve (takes about an hour) and over the next 24 hours you will experience (or at least in my case) mild type contractions and will pass huge clots. Everything had to be passed into bowls and kept for the nurses to assess do they could ensure everything is passed. I was given morphine. I was also on a drip for low blood pressure.

At our hospital, they advised that if the baby has lived passed 9 weeks they won’t provide you with the meds to miscarry at home.

I hope you’re doing ok Jeni. I’m sure you’ll be in a strange numb/shock and emotional cycle right now xxxx

Thank you im very numb i cried alot last night but today im just being ... yes they told me anything past 7 weeks i cant go home well i was atleast 6 weeks because i had my scan heartbeat present and measured atleast 6 weeks but my sac measured 7 weeks will find out more tmoro im lucky at home i had slow release morphine .. oramorph.. codeine ..gabapentin and naproxen but i think with endo and adeno and adeno i may need the morphine drip because my body has a tolerance to the pain meds i may need something stronger if its painful thank u ladies so much for the support ur all fab!!! Hope ur all well @Tigerlilly how did ur scan go?? Xxx

I had a luteal cyst on my ovary on my 7 week scan, they said it’s nothing to worry about and a by product of ovulation. The haemorrhage bit probably means it had a bleed. Ask them about it at your appointment tomorrow if you’re feeling up to it.

Yeh i read something like that im going to ask alot tmoro or today should i say my mums coming with and shes wrote a list of questions bless her ... i read they can bleed for 3 week the cyst but thats just google ... thanks chick for the advise if i feel upto it i will pop in let u know how i go but i dont want to fill u all with doom and gloom u have all been such a support!! :pray:<3 xx

Thank you im very numb i cried alot last night but today im just being ... yes they told me anything past 7 weeks i cant go home well i was atleast 6 weeks because i had my scan heartbeat present and measured atleast 6 weeks but my sac measured 7 weeks will find out more tmoro im lucky at home i had slow release morphine .. oramorph.. codeine ..gabapentin and naproxen but i think with endo and adeno and adeno i may need the morphine drip because my body has a tolerance to the pain meds i may need something stronger if its painful thank u ladies so much for the support ur all fab!!! Hope ur all well @Tigerlilly how did ur scan go?? Xxx
Heart stopped beating at 10 weeks 2 days and I should have been 12 weeks 3 days :( got to go in for bloods today then surgery tomorrow again ;( not sure why this keeps happening to me I’m so confused had scan at just over 6 weeks then just over 8 weeks and saw heartbeat both times everything’s has been fine no bleeding they said the tiny bit of pink I had about 3 weeks ago Ian probably where I caught myself putting pessary in as it was literally just one wipe and then gone :( how can things go so wrong in a couple of weeks hubby mentioned yesterday he won’t go through it again so not sure if I’ll get another chance

Last edited:
Heart stopped beating at 10 weeks 2 days and I should have been 12 weeks 3 days :( got to go in for bloods today then surgery tomorrow again ;( not sure why this keeps happening to me I’m so confused had scan at just over 6 weeks then just over 8 weeks and saw heartbeat both times everything’s has been fine no bleeding they said the tiny bit of pink I had about 3 weeks ago Ian probably where I caught myself putting pessary in as it was literally just one wipe and then gone :( how can things go so wrong in a couple of weeks hubby mentioned yesterday he won’t go through it again so not sure if I’ll get another chance

Awwww im so so sorry think they really should investigate now will they sample the tissue for you? Im just sat in the hospital now waiting on what im going to do always here if u need a chat i think ur hubby will just need time to heal i jave said i dont want to try again because im scared but i know once i grieve i will be okay! Just need my time and so do you i really hope ur doing as good as you can xxx

They are going
Awwww im so so sorry think they really should investigate now will they sample the tissue for you? Im just sat in the hospital now waiting on what im going to do always here if u need a chat i think ur hubby will just need time to heal i jave said i dont want to try again because im scared but i know once i grieve i will be okay! Just need my time and so do you i really hope ur doing as good as you can xxx
to check for abnormalities and chromosomal issues I’m going to chat to hubby when emotions aren’t as high we’re both struggling what I kind of think I’m wanting to do is take a break for 6 months a year and lose weight and get healthier as that’s all I can think of as I’ve had so many scan etc

They are going

to check for abnormalities and chromosomal issues I’m going to chat to hubby when emotions aren’t as high we’re both struggling what I kind of think I’m wanting to do is take a break for 6 months a year and lose weight and get healthier as that’s all I can think of as I’ve had so many scan etc

Yes i have just come home from hospital im was about 12 week when it stopped so only last week im having mine tested then wen its done i get the babys ashes which is the bit thats killing me im going for tablets just because surgery is going to put my other operations back and i dont want that i want it all done and like u im getting back into being healthy back at the gym drop my weight again and then see how i am im so sorry for ur loss..but i think ur ryt getting urself in shape is so healing for ur mind and ur body naturally follows when i lost my weight i was at an alltime high right now be kind to u tend to u and the hubby and i hope it all falls into place and you get ur rainbow baby!! Im always here im going through exactly the same im just trying to process it all naturally right now discussing another is so hard grieve this baby first never give up xxx

Just got my results back from Hospital for the combination test.

We’re high risk. 1 / 95 Edwards syndrome and 1 / 62 Down’s syndrome.

Has anyone else had similar results? We’re unsure what to do next. The nurse has given us the options of extra tests etc but I’ve been told that’s 2 / 1000 risk that it could end in miscarriage.

Why can’t it all just be straight forward.

Just got my results back from Hospital for the combination test.

We’re high risk. 1 / 95 Edwards syndrome and 1 / 62 Down’s syndrome.

Has anyone else had similar results? We’re unsure what to do next. The nurse has given us the options of extra tests etc but I’ve been told that’s 2 / 1000 risk that it could end in miscarriage.

Why can’t it all just be straight forward.

Awww so sorry its not straight forward.. but it doesnt mean its 100% can u have the amneo? My mum had one with me because of her age and stuff back in the 90s because they were certain i may have been downs and she got the all clear she said it was fine and just stay on bed rest after for a few weeks.. this is completely ur choice never worry about being judged on your decision it seems high but its defo not certain its just numbers and alot of people have come back high and have perfectly healthy babies do wat u feel is best in ur heart.. id have to have the extra tests just so i could either make a decision be prepared or enjoy knowing babys perfectly fine my first boyfriends sister had downs but she was the most amazing little girl shes now in her 20s and works in the hospital cafe and has a boyfriend and went to college i used to love sitting with her and talking and doing her hair she was such a bright light but it is hard because theres so much to consider i know its not easy wishing u lots of love so u can do whats best for you and the hubby praying little one is healthy XxxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back