** March 2020 Mamas **

Aww you guys are all pretty close to each other then!

I am in Ayrshire so I'm going to Crosshouse hospital it's just 10 mins from me!

I'm back at work today after 2 weeks off. Can't face it... Oh well here goes! 0

Aww you guys are all pretty close to each other then!

I am in Ayrshire so I'm going to Crosshouse hospital it's just 10 mins from me!

I'm back at work today after 2 weeks off. Can't face it... Oh well here goes! 0
My cousin lives in ardrossan!
Good luck going back to work. I’m back in today after a week off. :shakehead: Not feeling it!

Oh I'm in South Wales, not far from Cardiff but I'll be going to the Heath x

I went to the Gwent last time, but assuming I'll get a choice this time I just cant decide! Plenty of time to think about it yet.

I'm so sorry some of you are still feeling so ropey. It does pick up about 14 weeks, honest!

I am getting annoyed with my work. My Midwife at GP is so unflexable but can't do much about it. My 16 week appt with them is at 12 o'clock on 19th which means I need to drive 26 miles to work then leave 2 hours later and drive back to Ayrshire 26 miles for my appt.... Then drive back to Glasgow for work which is anther 26 miles and then drive 26 miles home all in 1 day (92 miles) The midwife says she only has that 1 appt both weeks and my work won't give me a half day as its too busy. I really don't see how that's a good service with 1 appt only available same time same day both weeks!? I've tried to phone back today to Complain and it's been constantly engaged.... Where do I stand with only being offered 1 appt slot no other options?

Small world! Went to Bolton with ds as oh worked in Preston when I had him so thought it’s easier for him to get to quickly if he had to come out of work. Also didn’t want my mum having to drive my car in around a city she doesn’t know. Bolton is so easy to get to!
Looked at st Mary’s this time for the chord donation but I am not eligible as I’ve received blood in the past so stayed with Bolton.

Aww fair enough my midwife is part of the bolton team! Haha i wanted so badly to donate but cant because of steroids ... yeh see what u mean about ur mum i just love st marys i know quite a few of the staff because im under 2 teams there so i feel at home and my friends have given birth there so i know the drill i really wish salford still had maternity do u qualify to try at ingleside becayse they take u to bolton from there if they need to dont they ! Im so gutted my baby will be born in manchester and not salford i am a "proper salford girl" !!! :rotfl:Hahaaa xx

I am getting annoyed with my work. My Midwife at GP is so unflexable but can't do much about it. My 16 week appt with them is at 12 o'clock on 19th which means I need to drive 26 miles to work then leave 2 hours later and drive back to Ayrshire 26 miles for my appt.... Then drive back to Glasgow for work which is anther 26 miles and then drive 26 miles home all in 1 day (92 miles) The midwife says she only has that 1 appt both weeks and my work won't give me a half day as its too busy. I really don't see how that's a good service with 1 appt only available same time same day both weeks!? I've tried to phone back today to Complain and it's been constantly engaged.... Where do I stand with only being offered 1 appt slot no other options?

Sorry eff that!!! I couldnt drive that far and you shouldnt have too!!! Its a joke!!!! I would ask to swap midwife no way should you be expected to do that sorry no!! Av never heard out like it!!! Xx

Right ladies scan tomoro and im absolutely terrified i have been googling MMC like mad because i have heard so much on this site i just had a melt down im so scared i wont see baby or something will be wrong did anyone else worry like this :confused: xx

Aww fair enough my midwife is part of the bolton team! Haha i wanted so badly to donate but cant because of steroids ... yeh see what u mean about ur mum i just love st marys i know quite a few of the staff because im under 2 teams there so i feel at home and my friends have given birth there so i know the drill i really wish salford still had maternity do u qualify to try at ingleside becayse they take u to bolton from there if they need to dont they ! Im so gutted my baby will be born in manchester and not salford i am a "proper salford girl" !!! :rotfl:Hahaaa xx
I could go to Ingleside but I’m too scared of something going wrong and being separated. Had to have ‘repairs’ after ds so I’d prefer to be somewhere they can cope with anything. I could have had ds at the royal but by then it was midwife only so for same reason as I won’t do Ingleside I didn’t go there. Lived right next to royal as well so it would have been dead handy!

@Alexis2017 thats really unfair but while they have to give you time off for appointment they can ask you to come back after. Maybe ask if you can see a different community midwife on another day? There should be a team for your area.

I could go to Ingleside but I’m too scared of something going wrong and being separated. Had to have ‘repairs’ after ds so I’d prefer to be somewhere they can cope with anything. I could have had ds at the royal but by then it was midwife only so for same reason as I won’t do Ingleside I didn’t go there. Lived right next to royal as well so it would have been dead handy!

Im the same not worth it is it hahaa i lived next to ingelside and my mam lives over rd from hope so would have been handy but tbh dont trust them in maternity there 7 years they messed me about with endo and marys had me sorted on my 1st app they have been ace hahaa... cant believe we are so close to each other where will u be having scans xx

Im the same not worth it is it hahaa i lived next to ingelside and my mam lives over rd from hope so would have been handy but tbh dont trust them in maternity there 7 years they messed me about with endo and marys had me sorted on my 1st app they have been ace hahaa... cant believe we are so close to each other where will u be having scans xx
Have to go to Bolton for scans!
Bet we’ll end up at toddler groups together!

It’s only natural to worry. Hope tomorrow goes well.

Have to go to Bolton for scans!
Bet we’ll end up at toddler groups together!

It’s only natural to worry. Hope tomorrow goes well.

Anooo im such a worrier yeno u would think it was my first time being pregnant but when i was 19 nothing bothered me lmao!!! Anooo we can defo be buddies have to meet for a coffee haha.. ohh do you im going to lanceburn which is ace saves me driving to marys through all the roadworks! Av just been in walkden buying crystals hahaa all the ones i picked up were fertility ones praying its a sign <3:pray: i got a mood ring too says im relaxed hahaaaa it must not be working haha xx

Letter for my 20 week scan waiting when I got home today.. 10th october! Seems really close now!

Letter for my 20 week scan waiting when I got home today.. 10th october! Seems really close now!

Awww brill .... xcitingg!!! I cant believe how the months are flying by!!!! I bet they wont in the last tri though when we are swollen and cant see our feet haha! :bump::rotfl:

Yeah it's because I work in Glasgow 26 miles away but my appts are all wjere I live. Apparently there is only 1 midwife at my GP and she only does 1 clinic on a thur 9-12... That's only appt I can get till 23rd Oct so have to lump it and do the 100 miles!

I've got my gender scan 2 weeks Fri and I then have my 20 week nhs scan then I booked a 4d scan for 23 weeks and they put the babys heartbeat recording on to a cute Teddy bear... So cute can't wait!

@Jeni 1990 I've done and you've told me and moved into 2nd trimester thread :rotfl::rotfl:

Scan was amazing thank you. I made sure I drank plenty of water. Seen our little baby wiggling around. A bit disappointed in the scan pics theure not very clear but the ones we were shown on screen were so clear.

Official due date 18th March so we're officially 12 weeks 5 days.

Not long until your scan now!!! Xxx

My midwife is the same @Alexis2017. 1 half day a week and 19mile each way trip for me from work. Pain in the butt, but driving is nicer than working!

That's a lovely pic @Nattles33! I've added you to the due date list too. Mind if I have a gender guess?

@Jeni 1990 good luck for your scan tomorrow! I think theres someone else with a scan tomorrow too but I cant remember who now...

Haha i live in salford!! Well just moved to swinton so i could go to bolton but i have chose st marys because i practically live there hahaa!!! Thats madness love it!!! What made you chose bolton do u not fancy marys?? Xx

Such a small world ladies, I’m only in Chorley, I work in Bolton. I’m under Preston hospital as Chorley don’t have the funding for a maternity unit.

@Jeni 1990 I've done and you've told me and moved into 2nd trimester thread :rotfl::rotfl:

Scan was amazing thank you. I made sure I drank plenty of water. Seen our little baby wiggling around. A bit disappointed in the scan pics theure not very clear but the ones we were shown on screen were so clear.

Official due date 18th March so we're officially 12 weeks 5 days.

Not long until your scan now!!! Xxx

Awwww amazing so happy for u amazing i cant wait for mine tmoro but im soooo bloody anxious!!!! Ahhhhhh hahaa still a cute piccy tho!!! <3 do u feel better now so i need to deink plenty tmoro too!! I will end up forgetting an weeing right b4 i go in haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back