** March 2020 Mamas **

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: that did make me laugh about your insurance lady @Robec she obviously doesnt have children herself.

This is also my first. Im 19 weeks..had a few tingly feelings in the tummy but dont think ive felt any proper kicks yet xx

@Robec. I’m currently 22 weeks feeling kicks everyday!! Started for me at 19weeks<3

Also 22 weeks and feeling regular kicks for the last fortnight or so! I have anterior placenta this time so not sure when I was expecting kicks - its nice and comforting though!

@Robec, youre not on the 'due...' list on the first page. Shall I add you for 23rd March? Do you know what you're having?

Also 22 weeks and feeling regular kicks for the last fortnight or so! I have anterior placenta this time so not sure when I was expecting kicks - its nice and comforting though!
I’ve too have an anterior placenta! I was surprised how early I got the kicks in

Added you @Robec! Ooh a pink one. That takes us to an almost split - 5 boys and 4 girls so far. Is this your first?

@Bre it's so weird isn't it? I had posterior placenta with my first LB and could feel him from about 15 weeks!

:rotfl: @Robec what a question!!
I started with flutters at about 13 weeks but wasn’t sure if it was wind till they started getting stronger. This is my 2nd so I knew what to expect. I’m 19 weeks tomorrow and have an anterior placenta. Still feeling bits but not as strong as I had with ds. Have to be really still to feel it too.

I’ve had a brilliant trip, lie ins every day, my mum is a superstar getting up every morning for me! Heading home tonight and back to reality.

Added you @Robec! Ooh a pink one. That takes us to an almost split - 5 boys and 4 girls so far. Is this your first?

@Bre it's so weird isn't it? I had posterior placenta with my first LB and could feel him from about 15 weeks!

so weird but so beautiful !! Our dates match up the same I also got my bfp on June 19th. I wonder why my due date is 7 days from your due date. When was your period due that month do you remember ??? Did you test early ?

Yes it's my first :D
I'm so excited about feeling the first kicks!! There was a hint of one yesterday but I really cant be sure....

I have been feeling flutters since 17 weeks but 1st kicks from 19 weeks. He kicks every day now,. its amazing

My anxiety has been bad this wknd. I'm ou9ot down to having 10 days off and I'm back at work tmrw

so weird but so beautiful !! Our dates match up the same I also got my bfp on June 19th. I wonder why my due date is 7 days from your due date. When was your period due that month do you remember ??? Did you test early ?

According to my 12 week scan, I'm due feb 28th (although I think it should be March 3rd), so the day after you. The Feb 20 in my signature is Feb (20)20!

I have no idea if I tested early or not :roll: I've not had a period since the summer of 2017, before my LB was conceived!

Aww that's so lovely @Robec!!

Have you done anything special with your time off @Alexis2017? The day before going back to work is always a bit grim, especially when your job isnt the best at the moment :hugs:

Aww that's so lovely @Robec!!

Have you done anything special with your time off @Alexis2017? The day before going back to work is always a bit grim, especially when your job isnt the best at the moment :hugs:

I just caught up with some friends for lunch on various daysmit was so nice to be off. My anxiety is just beating me right now. I'm just counting down the next 15 weeks I have left now

You know it's a leap year in 2020?

Im back to work tomorrow after spending a lovely 11 days off with my husband.

Atleast i only have a 4 day week then off to scotland for a long weekend. Then when i get back we have our 20 week scan on November 6th. Kinda wishing this week out the way so we can see our girl again <3<3

Morning.

Hope everyone who's back to work today after some time off doesnt have too bad day. X

Question!! I bought the nuna rava convertible car seat for my baby and it’s not one you can carry it remains in the car!! do I need a carry one for when I bring her out of the hospital?? or can I just carry her in something else too the car? Unfortunately I didn’t think about this when I was buying lol

Question!! I bought the nuna rava convertible car seat for my baby and it’s not one you can carry it remains in the car!! do I need a carry one for when I bring her out of the hospital?? or can I just carry her in something else too the car? Unfortunately I didn’t think about this when I was buying lol
I think you need a car seat that you can carry baby out in?We have ordered a travel system and also we have a spare car seat (maxi cosi pebble)

thread hopping. You don’t need a car seat you can carry out. We ended up with a mw coming down to check that I was able to put our baby in the car seat we had and that it was suitable. This was my third so even she thought it was ridiculous x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back