** March 2020 Mamas **

I survived the big work event!! :pray:
Absolutely knackered. But at least I don’t have to go into the office today! :cheer:

baby was wriggling away to all the music, it was lovely! Got a concert on Saturday too, starting her music education early!

waiting for gp to get flu jab stock then I’ll get it and whooping together.

Aww lovely pics @Alexis2017! And you get another look at baby W now too.

I had my flu jab and whooping cough yesterday - was only expecting 1 but as the flu jab arrived in that morning they offered to do both at same time. So today I have 2 very achy arms!

Aww lovely pics @Alexis2017! And you get another look at baby W now too.

I had my flu jab and whooping cough yesterday - was only expecting 1 but as the flu jab arrived in that morning they offered to do both at same time. So today I have 2 very achy arms!
Same... I couldn't sleep well last night for the 2 sore arms... Fun times eh? I've got anti D injection to get again at 28 weeks amd that's sore as it's I'm injection. I'm getting a scan at 28 weeks cos we're ivf so giving us some extra growth scans.

Got my baby shower 3 weeks on Saturday (my friend wanted to organise it earlier and before Xmas. She had hers at 8 months and said she was feeling yuk so recommended me to have one earlier! I also have a 4d scan that booked for that same morning and bringing my mum and best friend as husband hates the 4d scans

Hi everyone!!
I'm in my second trimester now so I thought it was about time I joined a pregnancy forum :D

My due date is March 23rd!! It's taken a while before all of this started to feel 'real'!

Hi everyone!!
I'm in my second trimester now so I thought it was about time I joined a pregnancy forum :D

My due date is March 23rd!! It's taken a while before all of this started to feel 'real'!
Hiya! Yay! A due date buddy! Is this your first?
how has pregnancy treated you so far?

Hiya! Yay! A due date buddy! Is this your first?
how has pregnancy treated you so far?
Yepp it's my first . You?
The first few months were NOT good! I could hardly eat and was so exhausted! I'm loving this 2nd trimester! The only that hurts is my boobs

Yepp it's my first . You?
The first few months were NOT good! I could hardly eat and was so exhausted! I'm loving this 2nd trimester! The only that hurts is my boobs
I have a 4 year old already.
I’m still pretty tired! But thankfully not sick anymore!

Morning everyone.

How is everyone feeling today? Me and the hubby were at a wedding reception last night...lets say hes taken full advantage for drinking for two and is in bed recovering :rotfl::rotfl:This is also the start of our holidays off to chester zoo on Sunday then the peak district on monday for a week. We're staying a lovely log cabin and hot tub that i cant use :-(

It felt great being able to get dressed up ans and look good last night as i haven't felt great about myself.

Didnt sleep great though does anyone wake up with a really bloated tummy? We ate hot beef sandwiches at 9pm. Was fine after but woke up about 4am so bloated and uncomfortable.

Is everyone sleeping on their left side too? I panic when i wake up and im on my back xx

20 week scan this morning, everything was fine, picture isn’t great as baby was not in the best position.

Anyone want to take a guess on boy or girl for a bit of fun,

300B4B44-B2C0-4BB4-A263-0D4AF1E32688.jpeg

@Nattles33 I can't sleep on my back cos of my lower herniated discs but I have very vivid crazy dreams and I always wake up 4 or 5am and that's me awake.

I think left side sleeping is for 3rd trimester anyway if I am right?

20 week scan this morning, everything was fine, picture isn’t great as baby was not in the best position.

Anyone want to take a guess on boy or girl for a bit of fun,

View attachment 88621
Glad all was well! I’m guessing girl!

I tend to fall asleep on my right, i don’t think you need to worry too much about being on your back at this stage @Nattles33. Glad you enjoyed the wedding!

Thanks @Alexis2017 and @Niknaknoo ive always sent on my side but now find myself wanting to be on my back lol.

I've been sooo bloated today and a bit constipated :blush: currently lying in bed with such a bloated tummy xx

Morning lacies.

How is everyone doing? Im currently sat in a log cabin in the peak district it is beautiful. Me and the hubby are here until friday.
We've got a hot tub that i dipped my feet in last night then sat in without bubbles or jets for about 10 minutes. It was just like a massive warm bath.
Celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary today.

We've got our 20 week scan on the 6th november. Worrying a bit as havent felt sick, tired or hot sore boobs since friday and my nipples seem to be back to their normal colour? Im thick around the middle too :rotfl::rotfl:Hoping its nothing to worry about x

Morning lacies.

How is everyone doing? Im currently sat in a log cabin in the peak district it is beautiful. Me and the hubby are here until friday.
We've got a hot tub that i dipped my feet in last night then sat in without bubbles or jets for about 10 minutes. It was just like a massive warm bath.
Celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary today.

We've got our 20 week scan on the 6th november. Worrying a bit as havent felt sick, tired or hot sore boobs since friday and my nipples seem to be back to their normal colour? Im thick around the middle too :rotfl::rotfl:Hoping its nothing to worry about x
Sounds like bliss! Happy anniversary!

don’t worry about symptoms vanishing, this is the ‘enjoyable’ trimester where it is all supposed to disappear...

Have a great few days away! I’m off home to Northern Ireland tomorrow for a few days with ds. Looking forward to being looked after by mum for a few days!

Got up for a wee now can’t get back to sleep :shock: Preparing for the night feeds already! ?!?!:bored:

Got up for a wee now can’t get back to sleep :shock: Preparing for the night feeds already! ?!?!:bored:

Have a lovely time in Northern Ireland @Niknaknoo . I bet you cant wait to get away for a little bit. Its lovely spending some quality time with the husband.

Im up 4 times a night for a wee and the same find it hard to get back to sleep.

Hope you managed to get a couple of extra hours xx

How is everyone! That's me 21 weeks and 1 day preggers. Acid reflux and heartburn has been plaguing me past few days! Feeling baby Wood kick loads now which is amazing!

Hope you all have a nice wknd
X

How is everyone! That's me 21 weeks and 1 day preggers. Acid reflux and heartburn has been plaguing me past few days! Feeling baby Wood kick loads now which is amazing!

Hope you all have a nice wknd
X
Over half way!! :cheer:
All good here thanks, nothing much to report. Off to tell my granny she’s getting her first great granddaughter this afternoon. She’s going to be delighted!

Out of curiosity, how many of you have felt kicks? This is my first so I'm not really sure what to expect :think:. I feel rumbling sometimes but I'm probably just hungry....

And funny sideline; I'm in the US so dealing with insurance is a nightmare but I was talking to an insurance lady and she asked me my due-date... so I say "March 23rd"..... and she asks "of what year" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:. Good lord woman, how long do you think I'm keeping this baby inside of me??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back