** March 2020 Mamas **

Lovely bumps @Niknaknoo @Alexis2017

I’m not exactly a small person so I just look like I’m getting fatter . Congrats on a boy @Summerwine I have my gender scan tomorrow, we booked a private scan as we are so impatient and we love seeing baba . Our nursery room is the same @Niknaknoo it is full of boxes at the moment, it needs a good sort out!

Lovely bump alexis! And your nursery looks amazing! ours is still full of boxes from moving last year! But I figure baby will be in with us for a few months at least...we’ll get there. Our house is still a work in progress!

We moved in this brand new house 2 years this summer and I've been waiting so long to decorate the room as a nursery so I've really enjoyed it after visualising it and staring at the blank white walls with hope and imagining it all done.

Love the nursery @Alexis2017. It's looking amazing now. Ours is still a dumping ground (fondly know as the 'guest room' :rotfl:). We have picked colours for it though, going for a couple of shades of turquoise and will then stick fish stickers up all over it! Looking forward to seeing it transformed now.

Good luck tomorrow @Sunrise212! Hope baby is well behaved and looking forward to hearing about it.

Hi ladies!
Ive been so busy with work past couple of weeks.
Start my holidays for a week and a half on wed pm can not wait!!!

We had our gender scan today. Kept it secret and had a balloon filled with confetti.
We did a gender reveal at a lovely hotel with cream tea. Just had my husbands parents, my dad, his partner and my brother and his girlfriend there.

So! Everyone apart from my dads partner was team blue and guess what..... we are team <3

The scan was perfect got some brilliant photos xx

Congrats @Nattles33 on team pink! Yay! Lovely news.

My nails are so brittle and just snapping, I thought it should be the opposite in pregnancy?

Congratulations @Nattles33

@Alexis2017 my hair and skin are in really poor quality at the moment, had 5 inches cut off my hair last week (it was quite long) feels so much better now. As our hormones are all over the place our body’s are just reacting in different ways.

Congrats @Nattles33 <3

We had our gender scan yesterday, everything looks perfect with our baba but they were so comfy! It was hard to get a good picture. But we are having a boy! :) We are beyond excited!

We’re team pink too! So excited!! Just had our scan this morning.
Is that girls overtaking boys now?

We’re team pink too! So excited!! Just had our scan this morning.
Is that girls overtaking boys now?
I've just updated the first post and I've got 5 boys vs 3 girls - and 2 team yellow!

Hope I've not missed anyone though - if I have just shout at me!

I've just updated the first post and I've got 5 boys vs 3 girls - and 2 team yellow!

Hope I've not missed anyone though - if I have just shout at me!
Oooh is that all? It’ll be close!
When I had ds everyone was having boys, this time it feels like all girls. One of my best friends is due a girl a month before me too. Can’t wait to have a buddy on mat leave!
So according to my scan yesterday I do have an anterior placenta. No mention of it on the nhs scan though! Glad they told me as was starting to worry that I was feeling less movement than a week or two ago! Guess she has just moved up a bit and placenta is in the way now so I’m not feeling anything near as much.

we’re nearly half way ladies!! (Well some already are!)

I was called out yesterday at 5pm and had to work till 1. 30am then back In today. My head is killing me and to top it off I think I've an UTI so going up to the assess unit to get my urine tested incase I need antibiotics...having pain when I pee and afterwards

Congrats on all the gender scans... Everyone I know has had boys around me or is having a boy!

@Niknaknoo i have an anterior placenta although nothing was mentioned at the 12 week nhs scAn. It was picked up at the private scan.

Hope everyone’s doing well and lovely to catch up on all the gender reveal news!!

I had my consultant appointment on Friday and they’ve booked me 3 extra scans at 28 32 and 36 weeks. Should he given csection date around 36 weeks for 39eeeks ish.

Alexis does sound like work are being great with the on call work. Take it easy xx

Has anyone had their flu jab yet? I was supposed to have mine at work today but when I turned up they wouldn’t do it as I was pregnant. I was given a voucher to take to Lloyd’s pharmacy, think I’m just going to book it with GP though, I was really annoyed as everyone else had had it and I had really prepared myself for it.

I got my flu jab and whooping cough today at my 20 week scan!

20 week scan all normal... Fewww. As per baby Wood wasn't wanting to move to have his spine and kidneys checked so had to go and drink some Irn Bru and come back and he moved for us! Clever baby! We got a cute foot photo too

IMG_20191016_113452.jpg IMG_20191016_113456.jpg

Ps My 1st name is Louisa, middle name Alexis but all my friends call me Alexis apart from my mum incase you notice my name is diff on my scan photo! Well sometimes they call me Lou. Very Confusing!

Last edited:
I got my flu jab and whooping cough today at my 20 week scan!

20 week scan all normal... Fewww. As per baby Wood wasn't wanting to move to have his spine and kidneys checked so had to go and drink some Irn Bru and come back and he moved for us! Clever baby! We got a cute foot photo too

View attachment 88579 View attachment 88581

Ps My 1st name is Louisa, middle name Alexis but all my friends call me Alexis apart from my mum incase you notice my name is diff on my scan photo! Well sometimes they call me Lou. Very Confusing!
Awwwww little foot ! Amazing, glad it was all good haha with my dd I had to go for a rescan of every single scan cuz she would never cooperate at all. For the 20 week scan she was folded up like a broken deck chair and they couldn't check her cord, part of her heart or for cleft lip :roll: had to go back a week later hahaha we also paid for a 3d scan and never got it, after 2 unsuccessful scans a week apart where she wouldn't show her face or any body part clearly we spent £90 and got literally nothing hahaha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back