**March 2012 Babies**

I've been really lucky I haven't had any heartburn! I think it's coz baby is so low down! I went out and bought the first bits for my hospital bag today-so far I have 2 nighties and 2packs of BIG knickers! :) slowly starting to get things ready!

gOt bit of a dilemma and I don't know what to do-OH's family have a spare push chair and babyseat that they said we can have for free. Now its NOTHING like the pushchair I want and is quite bulky. But I can't help but think its free! I really don't know what to do. They all said don't feel like you have to have it as they will just put it on eBay. What do you think ladies? Also for it to fit in my car I have to take the boot cover out. The other one I looked at would fit nicely!

The heartburn isn't as bad as it could be yet. I remember saying weeks ago to OH "Ooo I've gotten away lightly with this heartburn - not had any!" and here I am now, it's starting :(
I'm just getting the horrible feeling in my throat, and I woke up in the middle of the night last night and it felt like my throat was on fire!
Just been out and bought some Gaviscon strawberry chewy tablets :)

I've got bits and bobs for the hospital bag, but haven't properly packed it yet as I keep thinking it's too early! Bought a nightie specially for hospital though :)

As for the pram - If you can see yourself using it, then go for it! But if you think you'd regret accepting it and wish you'd got your own suitable one, then don't bother.
Nice to have a freebie though!

Last edited:
will talk to OH about it a bit more! seeing as i'm the one gonna be using it most i think i should come up with the final decision.

the thing i am hating the most is the back pain! I had a bad back before but was able to click it but now i can't twist i have to suffer! TBF thats my biggest complaint about being pregnant! So i think i will survive! Just 10 WEEKS left! ahhh so excited! :)

Hello ladies!! Im due 31st march (so more than likely April no doubt lol)

I'm not feeling too bad at the minute. My back has calmed down a wee bit which is good, I just feel rather tired mostly, and the belly is starting to become obstructive but aside from that I'm tickety boo :)

im starting to get excited now, almost into single figure weeks left and i got new pj's from matalan for hospital (i ve been wearing them cos theyre so comfy) the top is like a dress its so long and has a strappy top so i figure it will cover my butt but be nice and cool during labour lol. gonna get my RLT and evening primrose soon too!!!!!!!

TORino - what team are you?

Bev, when do you recommend starting with the RLT then? I haven't given it a thought yet to be honest

Last edited:
i heard / read it was ok to start the RLT at 32 weeks with a cup a day and up it after that to 6 cups a day by 37 weeks.... will see what it says on the pack tho lol

mummyto5: I've seen your other thread! Hope everything sort out! We're cheering for you! :hugs:

AC&Torino: so nice to see you here!!! :yay:

A2M: we've been offered a pram from sil as well, but have said no! I've found one that's smaller than they're that I have completely fallen for, and they don't mine. Do what's best for you - you're the one who's going to use it!!

Bevg: what's rtl and primeroseoil suppose to do for us? I'm cluelees!

About my hospital bag, I haven't thought about it yet...I kind of still think that it's something I'll deal with NeXT year..lol!!

Last edited:
Congratulations to mummyto5 who had her little baby girl this night! She's gorgeous!

xx

Hi ladies are am finally here and my c-section is booked for the 23rd March at the moment. lol xxxx

RLT is supposed to tone up your uterus for the 2nd stage of labour to make it stronger and help you push easier. the EPO is supposed to soften up your cervix and help start labour.

well girls were all having babys THIS year lol

Seem to be able to get on pf again most of the time now, was having withdrawal symptoms without it

im defo sstarting to get excited now only 9 weeks 8 days to go hehe
Heartburn so bad the last week though but chemist got delivery of maalox yesterday so managed to sleepp last night for a change
just doing my lisst for hospital bag this morning feckin long list lol might need to bring my big holiday suitcase with me haha

Thanks for the reminder bev forgot all about d rlt must pick some up this week,

When will you all be doing your hopital bags?? I cant remember how far i was with paige and jake when i did mine xx

When will you all be doing your hopital bags?? I cant remember how far i was with paige and jake when i did mine xx

I think I'm going to try and do it around week 33-34. I've got specifics for it already like a nightie I want to wear and some of LO's stuff, but I know that if I pack it now, I'll have nothing left to do in weeks to come, and my ML starts this week so I'll be bored as hell!

Yeah think i will start mine about 34 weeks. Need to get new batteries for my tens machine and a new nightie and newborn nappies but other than that think i have more or less everything else sorted. Just need to put clothes etc in the wash and im good to go x

TORino - what team are you?

Bev, when do you recommend starting with the RLT then? I haven't given it a thought yet to be honest

I'm team yellow Hun :) though I reckon LO is a girl

RLT is supposed to tone up your uterus for the 2nd stage of labour to make it stronger and help you push easier. the EPO is supposed to soften up your cervix and help start labour.

bevg: Sounds interesting!! Will be buying some rlt I think. Did you find out when we should start taking it?

I want to start packing my hospital bag around week 34 as well I think:) Not before.

I went for a walk today and got some really strong pelvic pains. Has anyone else experienced this? I had to turn around and go back home, but had to take a lot of breaks:S I hope it's only temporary!!!

Raspberry leaf tea shouldnt be taken before 32 weeks my midwife said. I intend to start with the capsules as soon as i hit 32 weeks lol. x

Although my little madam (or big madam!) has now arrived, can I stay in here instead of moving to the Jan one?

course you can hun.

esperanza - yeah i read its one cup at 32 weeks and increase up to 6 cups a day by week 40 but i will check when i buy some

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back