**March 2012 Babies**

Oh Rachel i would be so angry! Have you called them up? was looking forward to seeing them!

*UPDATE*

I didn't want to say anything on here, but I've just told my DH that we are officially Team PINK! I actually found out at my 20 week scan, but DH was out of the room at the time I found out, so has had no idea until now. It's been really hard trying to keep it from him.

So, it's Katie Olivia who will arrive on March 3 2012 (not Ashleigh Danielle as previously put)........

Last edited:
Thanks girls. I haven't rang them yet, going to do it in a bit! I just hope they've still got the images so they can give us them?

Had to take a few still shots from our dvd :)

mummyto5: congratulations on team pink:) Welcome to the club!

Rachel: Lovely pictures!!! :love:

Has everyone everything under controll before Christmas now? I don't! Will need to go out to do my last Christmas shopping now:S But this evening we'll be going to my sister's house and than we'll relax more:)

xx

hello everyone! had no time to go online in the build up to christmas lol but Im back! hope you all had a lovely christmas :)

my braxton hicks didnt hurt until last tuesday, when i got a really intense couple!! I got 3, all around half hour apart, that were really painful! I had period pains with them and it felt like i was going to poo myself (sorry lol) it was so scary! I thought it might be it, but they stopped luckily. I spoke to midwife about them and she said unless they get closer togther dont worry about it, but its concerned me it may be a sign our LO may arrive earlier than expected?? anyone else had anhything like this?

hows everyone doing?

x x x

oh and mummyto5 congratulations! I cant believe you managed to keep it a secret for so long!! :D

and rachel, those pictures are lovely :) what a lil cutie!

x x x

either im lucky or just ignorant but i cant say ive had any BH that ive noticed so far hun.

hello lovely ladies! im in tri3 at last, yay!

Due 22nd March, lovely to see you all :) xxxx

managed to get on pf at last for somereason it just wouldnt load all week
all good here think i might have had a few bh but not100% sure itwas kinda like my ibs cramps but different lol
very tired these days though
did everyone have a nice christmas x

Hello all!
I'm due 25th March. I am team pink! Whoo- hoo!!!! Xxx

Updated :)

I have BH, but I wouldn't describe them as 'painful' yet. I'd say they're definately uncomfortable. I have to sometimes breathe through them until they pass, which tends to help.

Think I'm starting with heartburn too :( I've started noticing a weird taste in my mouth, usually a while after eating, and a sudden strong sicky urge and my throat feels 'full' of something. :( Does this sound like it? Or indigestion

Last edited:
yeah thats indigestion/reflux kinda stuff. it can be anything from feeling like something hot and on fire has been lodged just in your chest near your heart to feeling a bit sicky n burping up food flavoured spit. its not pleasant but its cos your stomach is squished and what you eat gets pushed back out n up your oesophagus

hey hun, you put me down at 26th, i'm due 22nd :)

i constantly have horrible heartburn after everything i eat :( having to eat small amounts often but still get a burning and horrible taste at back of my mouth. Gaviscon is just not cutting it anymore! x

hey hun, you put me down at 26th, i'm due 22nd :)

Ohh sorry, I've changed it! That's because of the 26 in your name :lol:

I've just been and bought some soda water after some advice off my mum who said it can possibly help with heartburn and indigestion. Anyone else know if anything else helps with it?

Hi girls! I've finally graduated to Tri 3, can't believe where the time has gone!!

I'm due 27th March and I'm team
Yellow :) xx

Welcome to the March babies group ladies:)

About heartburn, I've heard that drinking milk is suppose to help! I've taken gavicon and that reduced it for me!

I've had some bh but not painfull ones yet. I do get some pains like period pains from time to time but they're not lasting. Only 6 weeks left working - can't wait!!!

How is everyone?

xx

Even though I'm meant to be due on 3 March, I'm possibly going to deliver earlier via an induction or a c-section. I will know more next Wednesday, but I'll stick to March for now!!

I've been really lucky I haven't had any heartburn! I think it's coz baby is so low down! I went out and bought the first bits for my hospital bag today-so far I have 2 nighties and 2packs of BIG knickers! :) slowly starting to get things ready!

gOt bit of a dilemma and I don't know what to do-OH's family have a spare push chair and babyseat that they said we can have for free. Now its NOTHING like the pushchair I want and is quite bulky. But I can't help but think its free! I really don't know what to do. They all said don't feel like you have to have it as they will just put it on eBay. What do you think ladies? Also for it to fit in my car I have to take the boot cover out. The other one I looked at would fit nicely!

Auntie2Mummy, if it was me I would thank the family for the kind offer but let them know you have found a better one that fits your requirements. Luckily we don't really need to buy anything that much new as we've still got things from our other children which are still in reasonable condition. The only new things needed are feeding bottles and new clothes, as don't think ones we have are going to fit.

Well, I suppose I'd better get up now I'm fully awake. Really hope I have a better day than yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back