**March 2012 Babies**

Hi please could you add me to the rollcall I am due 6th March and I am team blue ! as yet we don't have a name for him.....Thanks

Littlemuffin (aka - Katie!) Due 16th March 2012 - TEAM YELLOW (and very proud that I have stayed a team yellow)

Due around 3 March 2012. Decided on names last night, so at least that's one task out of the way!

Last edited:
Updated :)

mummyto5, do u know what you're having.. or u staying team yellow?

Rachel1509: How is it that your dd is one day after mine, and still your ticker says that your 69% and mine says I'm only 66%?? Is it the way we've calculated it, last menstrual period versus ovulation date?. I too want to be closer to 70 percent;)

I'm having my 3D scan tomorrow and mw appointment! A bit nervous, but also very excited:) Will post pictures!

How is everyone feeling? There's so many things going on in here in the 3tri section and I must say I find it a bit scary:S But we'll survive I guess:)

i love tri3! love hearing the birth stories-the labur threads. plugs and mucus! i can't wait to be posting things like that! :) haha

esperanza-thats weird! i haven't a clue how that one has worked itself out!

Rachel1509: How is it that your dd is one day after mine, and still your ticker says that your 69% and mine says I'm only 66%?? Is it the way we've calculated it, last menstrual period versus ovulation date?. I too want to be closer to 70 percent;)

I'm having my 3D scan tomorrow and mw appointment! A bit nervous, but also very excited:) Will post pictures!

How is everyone feeling? There's so many things going on in here in the 3tri section and I must say I find it a bit scary:S But we'll survive I guess:)

Ohh how strange! I've only just noticed that! I made the ticker ages ago, but I remember that I made it using just my due date, I didn't put my lmp date in or anything. Hmmm :think:

Aww good luck with your scan tomorrow - I hope LO co-operates! A week tomorrow and it'll be mine.. I'm soo excited. Not bothered about Christmas, just my scan :D
Make sure u post photos!

Updated :)

mummyto5, do u know what you're having.. or u staying team yellow?

Staying team yellow!

Although I get the feeling it's another girl, as I feel exactly the same as when I was expecting my other 2 (who are 9 and 2), but will have to wait and see...

Jules

Last edited:
esperanza: we are trying to get a house, haha! we'd actually been living together for 3 years while we were at uni, then found out i was pregnant 2 days before we graduated uni and had to move back home with our parents! so strange to go from living together to not, especially when im pregnant! But we really want to be living in our own place again before Lily gets here, we're struggling to get the deposit together though. OH's now working two jobs, so FX it wont be long and we can get a place!

how did your 3D scan go?? and I know what you mean about 3rd tri being scary, very exciting though! also, love the name you've picked for your little girl, how do you pronounce it?

im getting so excited and nervous about our little girl arriving!! I can't wait to meet her now, but at the same time i feel completely unprepared! I got an email from emma's diary today to say I should be getting my hospital bag ready!!!!! seems a little early for that, haha! im no where near getting a hospital bag ready!

x x x

Im due 5th of March Team Pink still got long list of name so wont bore you with them all lol

feeling ok other than the rediculas tiredness but the vomiting stopped last week except for a little relapse yesterday ( but hoping that was a one off)

Iv been told im huge by everyone other than hubby who keeps sayin in tiney just cos he thinks it will make me feel better even thought i know its a lie lol

rosiee: You pronunce it with stress on the -len (Maialen), if you understand me? I'm not very good at explaining myself...lol! I haven't thought about a hospital bag yet either. It's way to early!!

hugsy: have you had your bloods done? I did some today and they are fine, so my tiredness is probably just due to me being pregnant and working a lot. Luckily I will have my vacation soon!

Had 3D scan today, it was wonderfull. She's measurring what she's suppose to and everything was fine:)

Attachments

• jenta vÃ¥r.jpg
    jenta vår.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 13
  • maialen geiper.jpg
    maialen geiper.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 14
Amazing pictures! How did u find the experience then? How long did they let u see your LO? :)

Hiya! My DD is 14th March and I'm a team yellow (not by choice!)

24th march with a little girl (3rd baby and the last!) x

Amazing pictures! How did u find the experience then? How long did they let u see your LO? :)

I got to see her for 30 minutes or something like that. It was just amazing!!! I can't wait to meet her now and I sent the pictures/videos to people in my family and they're also very excited to meet her:)

I just want to show her to the whole world I'm so proud, but I'm trying to restrain myself...lol! Probably my hormones kicking in with my mother instinct!

Will see if I can upload video in here for you to see as well:)

xx

Hi ladies...just wondering is are you getting your OH anything for xmas from Bump? If so what are you planning on getting?

my OH is getting nothing from me or bump. then again were not getting anything from him either. were way too broke to afford things like presents for each other :(

Try this link and type the password: babyesperanza and see if it works:)

Aww that's amazing! I'm literally counting down the hours until my scan on Wednesday! It's so excited :yay:

Don't think I'm getting OH anything off the bump. I did have the idea of getting a Moonpig card with the scan on the front for him, but he went and had the idea first and got me one off him and the LO! Soo cute! Will post a photo of it in a bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back