**March 2012 Babies**

Mummyto5: of course you can hang out with us!:) It's good to have some support!

Thanks bevg! Wont begin with my rlt before I hit 32 weeks either:)

I've heard RLT is revolting.. anyone tried it before?

I've heard RLT is revolting.. anyone tried it before?

Yep i did with Paige, couldnt drink it thought it was vile.
Got the tablets when i was pregnant with jake, so much easier to take. I plan on taking the capsules this time too xx

My alarm didn't go off this morning, so I barely made it to work in time - anyone else had this problem? (I use my iphone). It was really annoying!!!! Just had to get it out!!!:wall2:

Last edited:
My alarm didn't go off this morning, so I barely made it to work in time - anyone else had this problem? (I use my iphone). It was really annoying!!!! Just had to get it out!!!:wall2:

My iPhone alarm doesn't go off if it's on silent Hun - very annoying! Xx

Hi ladies :) argh the iPhone alarm! I have two set on it but it should go off when silent? I snooze it for too long! How are you all feeling? What have you done so far? I have managed to get a Moses basket off family friend so just need to buy mattress.

I have bought nappies, powdered milk (in case breast feeding wont work) hospital outfit, lots of vests and all in ones, wipes, lotion, cotton wool, sudocrem, shampoo, baby brush, snow suit, hats, mittens. Next week I want to get a grow egg and monitors, bath and sponge and changing mat.

Not long!!! Exciting!!!! Xx

Last edited:
Wow Apple you are doing well.

I think we have all the main things - except our cot set which I must order this week. My friend sold us her mamas and papas 9 in 1 travel system for £100 so I'm chuffed to bits and was relieved that it all fit in our car ok.

I still need to get sheets, blankets, muslin squares, toiletries, more bottles - going to try breastfeeding but I think only for first few weeks. Change mat and bag and everything for our hospital bags!

I'm so excited!!

Xx

Yours sounds pretty good too hun, I am going to order my cot from next I think, one that will turn into a bed!! It's a lot of money but worth it! Where are you getting blankets and muslin squares from? I need one of those chairs too!

I love being team yellow but alot of things are either pink or blue! We think
It's a girl!

How are you feeling at the moment! I can't believe we are 28 weeks tomorrow!! Xx

We got a nursing chair and it's so comfortable I would def recommend one!

I am not sure where to get sheets and muslin squares, we have a wilkinsons which I know you can get them in there for quite cheap but I'm not sure on the quality. We are treating ourselves to a mamas and papas cot and furniture set, my parents gave us some towards it else I think we would have had to look elsewhere. Can't wait to get the nursery set up now, I bought neutral bedding and then will add pink or blue after - we think we are having a girl too!

I'm feeling pretty good to be honest, the problems I had with my hips has really settled down and I'm hoping won't return! I find it hard to get comfortable on the sofa when watching TV! My bump goes numb just under my ribs. I've had a bit of heartburn but gaviscon is doing the trick. How are you feeling Hun?

When do you next see your midwife? I see mine tomorrow think she will measure my bump then.

Xx

Wow...you're really organized:) Sounds promising! I've got most of the clothes I need for the baby, toiletries, a moses basket with madress, sheets and blankets. Will need to buy a changing mat and also some clothes for my hospital bag.

Not long now girls:)

I wish I could start buying nursery furniture :( but due to moving house soon, it's pointless buying it and decorating spare room obviously!
So far I've got plenty of clothes, mostly newborn and 0-3 (few 3-6 bits), travel swing, changing mat, 4 packs of nappies (both newborn and next size up), baby bath, bath stuff, carry sling, sterilizing equipment, bottles, brushes etc, baby monitors, moses basket, full travel system, few blankets and even bought a box of formula milk! (bottle feeding straight away with Cow & Gate).
Feel quite organised when I look at it all!

I've been tempted to start buying wipes but wasn't sure if they'd dry up or not?

Last edited:
wipes will be fine hun as long as you dont open them. asda do packs of 3 muslin cloths and so do a few other places. i still need to get a bouncer, formula (in case bf dont work out) and nipple sheilds n lanisoh cream. everything else is ready

When will you wash the baby clothes? I don't want to do it now, but it's stupid if I suddenly need them and they're not clean.

I'm planning on doing my hospital bag around week 33-34, so I think I may aswell wash all the clothes then when I'm packing babys coming home outfit too.

Whats everyone got for their hospital bag so far? I've got maternity pads, breast pads and a nightie so far for me. Need to choose LO's coming home outfit, got a travel pack of wipes and a pack of nappies too (thank you Pampers welcome pack!)
Do I need to take any formula milk and a bottle too? Or will hospital provide that for me?

Last edited:
hi, can you add me please :D due date 31st march... Team blue :) hope your all doing ok xxxx

id take a bottle and a carton or 2 of formula. i will be doing that just incase even tho i wanna BF. ive already washed all of LO's clothes and packed some for hosp. just my bag to do now lol but im in no rush to sort that
welcome claire x

Welcome claire!!

I'll start washing some clothes next week I guess!:)

Hiiii!!! I'm due the 26th march and I'm having a little boy and we're going to call him harry xx

Hey ladies! sounds like you are all getting really organised!

Rachel - i'm going to wait till then as well to do my hospital bag although going to start buying things soon.

Coolbeans and apple sounds like you guys are getting things sorted now, reading that is making me feel like i need to get going :)

So far we have the crib (given to us by SIL) just need to get a new matress.
We have chosen our pram and i'm ordering it next week, just waiting for my parents top send me the money as its a gift from them.
Have loads of white sleepsuits, vests and a snowsuit all in one thing.
Picked up my free changing bag from boots
have 3 blankets so far, 2 hand kintted ones, some fitted sheets.
and 2 big packs of new born nappies!

Esperanza - i washed all the clothes we were given and put them away in sealed bags, not done anything with the new stuff we have bought yet though, might wait another few weeks before washing them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back