**March 2012 Babies**

Hi Nurse, I am so far from organised!! Im going to get going this week. How did you get a free bag from boots? I need to pick up my bounty pack thing this week keep forgetting.

Coolbeans - I am not seeing midwife until 31 weeks now. She measured me at 26 weeks. hope all goes well for you. I really want a feeding chair but they are soooooo expensive! I know what you mean about sitting on the couch watching tv, ive curled up a pillow and put in the curve of my back for some reason seems to help.

Esperanza its not long at all for you now hun! EXCITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! How you feeling?

Hope you all ok. January, February...... MARCH!!!!!!

xx

Join the boots parenting club online and they will send you vouchers, one of them is for a free changing bag when you buy a pack of nappies and another for a free bottle, they also send you lots of vouchers for money of coupons and you get 10 points for every pound you spend on your advantage card!

Woo thanks. All the freebies the better me thinks! I will buy the next nappy size up already bought size 1. Is it nice? How are you getting on? xx

Ye its just plain black and has a changing mat inside, its not huge but looks ok for a freebie!

I'm good thanks hun, just trying to get organised, we are decorating our bedroom at the minute so place is a mess, should be finished this week though so looking forward to getting all the baby stuff sorted out after that, we have been given a lot of stuff so need to sort through that and start buying bits and pieces. Bump is getting big now, need to update my journal with pic, how's things with you? Time is flying now, its exciting!

Hi Michelle!! :)

Glad to hear bump is growing well have you got a midwife appointment again soon? We are the same got to start decorating baby's room just finished the bathroom! Materials cost so much these days! Things are good thanks and time is going so quick! I'm thinking of leaving work earlier now to get things sorted and have a rest before!

What's your plans! Back at work today xx

I'm due the 7th march! Team yellow xxx

Added :good:

I've got the free changing bag from Boots too. Gonna be using it to take to hospital with me when the time comes. It's alright for a freebie!

I am back to work today for 8 weeks before I leave, and I am so tired. Having Christmas off I had naps in the day. I want to go and have a nap now!!

For the first time this morning I had a BH. It was pretty cool.

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later, but I'm now leaving tri 3 and heading towards the "Baby and Toddler" section.

It's been really nice to have been part of this community, with all your replies. Although I'm leaving, and was not meant to have bubs until 3 March, I'll still pop in from time to time to see how you're all doing.

Today I had the midwife round on a home visit. I am so happy (even happier than I am already - is that possible?), because my stitch is 90% healed up, which means I can now get out of bed!!! :smile: I've still to take it very easy over the next 5 weeks or so due to the c-section, but I don't feel as sore as down below now.

Chloe is also doing extremely well and just lay in her basket, staring up happily at the midwife. She is coming back on Wednesday to give Chloe her first weigh-in and to check on my healing.

I've also been told to try and start bottle feeding next week, but if she doesn't take to it, to go back to breast. I'm sure that she will as she seems to be such a hungry little thing.

We hope to be able to take her out for a little visit to people next week - weather permitting of course.

So I will see you around the forum very soon...

xxx Jules & Family xxx

Last edited:
You won't be saying that when you're further on and they're more intense and frequent I bet! ;)

Good Luck Jules, sad to see you leave though! Still can't believe you've had your LO already! Weird to think that your due date was only 6 days before mine!

You won't be saying that when you're further on and they're more intense and frequent I bet! ;)

Good Luck Jules, sad to see you leave though! Still can't believe you've had your LO already! Weird to think that your due date was only 6 days before mine!

I know, but that's the way it went unfortunately!

We've also put our house on the market, as we are looking to move back to my hubby's homeland of Spain to Malagon, just outside Madrid. He has numerous relatives over in that area who we've not seen for a while and we really miss them, as they seem to miss the children. Once we have sold and are moving I'll let you know as it will take a bit of time to get the internet sorted out there.

Last edited:
Hi AC! I'm doing fine, got six more weeks to work, but I have to see how it goes. I Get really tired of all the driving (I have to drive 1,5 hour each way to Get to work) and also of getting up so early in the morning! Other than that I'm doing fine:) Will look for a pram tomorrow! Can't wait:) Now I'm of to do some yoga:)

Hope everything is well with you ladies!!

xx

Hi AC! I'm doing fine, got six more weeks to work, but I have to see how it goes. I Get really tired of all the driving (I have to drive 1,5 hour each way to Get to work) and also of getting up so early in the morning! Other than that I'm doing fine:) Will look for a pram tomorrow! Can't wait:) Now I'm of to do some yoga:)

Hope everything is well with you ladies!!

xx

Yoga! You're not allowed to actually have energy for such exercise! :lol:

I feel so lazy now haha!

Good luck with the move jules! Hope all goes well and your house sells quickly! Still can't believe you have your LO already and all us march ladies have to wait!

I go back to work tomoz, I have 18 working days left and have lots to sort out before I leave. It's going to be full on for the next few weeks...then ML :) yay!!! Csn't wait.

Have so much to sort out...like a house! I cannot be here when baby arrives although mum is trying to get me to stay for a while longer! :)

Good luck with the move jules! Hope all goes well and your house sells quickly! Still can't believe you have your LO already and all us march ladies have to wait!

We were going to put it for sale earlier, as it's been on the cards for a while, but decided to hold off until Chloe was born, as I was just so tired and knew I could'nt deal with strangers wandering through the house bumping into a very preggo lady!!!

I'm sure it will sell quickly as its in quite a popular area - *fx*.

Does anyone know anywhere that sell bags that can be used for hospital bags? I'm taking 2 bags, one for me and one for LO, but already got one (using the free Boots one) :)

Oh and not too expensive either, I'm not on a budget for pricey ones unfortunately.

Last edited:
Rachel1509: it's pregnacy yoga, so it's not like I'm running marraton;)

I ordered this pram today, in the colour brown flowers. It was expensive but I've fallen in love with it:) just had to have it:)

I ordered this pram today, in the colour brown flowers. It was expensive but I've fallen in love with it:) just had to have it:)

Most exercise I do is going up and down the stairs (now that feels like a marathon to me!) Get out of breath by time I get to top! :lol:

That pram is beautiful!! Wish I could get a more expensive one. Got ours ages ago, just a plain one cos it was on offer.

Most exercise I do is going up and down the stairs (now that feels like a marathon to me!) Get out of breath by time I get to top! :lol:

That pram is beautiful!! Wish I could get a more expensive one. Got ours ages ago, just a plain one cos it was on offer.

Well, the most important thing is to have a pram so you can get around:)

How is everyone feeling? I've all of the sudden got a lot of heartburn. I think she's moved "up" again because haven't had heartburn in ages.

I'm knackered!! I do constant nights, cleaning trains. And there's a lot of walking. About 10 miles a night. And then when I do get to bed, I can't sleep!! >.<

I'm off on ML from the 5th of February! And having just worked it out, I've only got 21 shifts left!! YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back