**March 2012 Babies**

march 5th, team blue, oliver john steven
(for some reason iv got this feeling hes going to be early though, like feb 29th on the leap year)

march 5th, team blue, oliver john steven
(for some reason iv got this feeling hes going to be early though, like feb 29th on the leap year)

Added!

I have a feeling that my LO will come early too. He seems to be desperate to burst out of me any second with the movements I've been feeling lately! :shock:

I feel huge these days...I know I'm not THAT huge, but I get shortbreathed for nothing and everything is heavier:S I'm really looking forward to my Christmas HOliday...right now it seems soooo far away (I have my last day of working this year on Wednesday, so it's really not that far way)

How is everyone feeling?

Last edited:
Oh im SO lost without PF at home, laptop still broke and was off work for few days so need to catch up with everyone!

What i miss? how we all doing?

I have a feeling that my LO will come early too. He seems to be desperate to burst out of me any second with the movements I've been feeling lately! :shock:

Same feeling here!!!!

Had a terrible nights sleep last night! Took me ages to finally get to sleep after loads of tossing and turning, OH rubbing my back and playing with my hair to make me sleepy. I just felt huge and couldn't get positioned properly :(

i woke up every hour last night, just could not be comfy, everything hurt, my hips legs arm back were aching and i had to keep turning over and over. so frustrating huh.

heartburn is starting to really bug me now too, every bloody day im feeling sicky reflux type feelings by tea time. glad there isnt long left really lol if i say it in weeks.

awww esperanza those pics are amazing, so is the video!!! aww, wish we could afford a 3D scan!

Im feeling uncomfortable and tired! my back is hurting, and I got my first braxton hicks yesterday, which was a bit scary! anybody else got any yet? Ive had problems with fainting and my iron levels being really low, and the iron tablets are taking ages to kick in. I alos have a heart murmur so am at the hospital tomorrow for other heart tests. other than that im fine!! haha! I've really not enjoyed pregnancy, looking forward to her being born now!

Im not getting OH anything at all for christmas, and he isnt getting me anything either. we need to save as much as we can! we have said though we may treat ourselves to a cheap meal out as our present to eachother. we thought it might be nice to go out while we dont have to worry about baby sitters etc!

xxx

BevG, I've not had any heartburn whatsoever yet (not rubbing it in!) I'm so thankful I haven't because I know how horrid it is! Is there nothing you can take to help ease it?

rosiee I've had some BH contractions. Very random. Noticed them getting stronger the further my pregnancys got. Can't believe that soon it'll be the real thing :shock:

Refreshers fizzy sweets are really good for getting rid of the acid reflux, heartburn and indigestion. I go through whole packets at a time. xx

Hi ladies...just wondering is are you getting your OH anything for xmas from Bump? If so what are you planning on getting?

I've got my OH a moonpig card with scan piccie on the front and a pair of daddy socks. Nothing expensive but wanted to do something

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324367104.605499.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324367104.605499.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 10
Rosiee: I've had braxton hicks, but they don't hurt. My belly just turns really hard. I had them when I had my scan as well, the nurse commented on it as well. Does yours hurt?

Hugsy&Mummyto5: You've missed my 3D scan photos and video of my little girl and that we're all feeling quite huge and uncomfortable. We have a hard time with sleeping, heartburn and our backs are hurting...lol!

It's good that Christmas is here soon...lol!!!

Hope everyone gets to relax a bit these days!

:hugs:

Last edited:
Rosiee: I've had braxton hicks, but they don't hurt. My belly just turns really hard. I had them when I had my scan as well, the nurse commented on it as well. Does yours hurt?

Hugsy&Mummyto5: You've missed my 3D scan photos and video of my little girl and that we're all feeling quite huge and uncomfortable. We have a hard time with sleeping, heartburn and our backs are hurting...lol!

Ah pics are fab hun, sorry thought i had commented on your other tread with them xxx

Im feeling pretty huge and have heart burn more often than I dont :-( trying the new chewy rennie and think they work slightly better than the other ones but still only get about half hour out of them

Finish work tmrw till the 3rd Jan, CAN NOT WAIT :)

:yay: Hugsy! You'll be having Christmas holiday as well!!! That's great!!! btw, I often don't comment on posts because sometimes there's so many things going on in one thread, so don't worry!;)

xx

Last edited:

Sorry I've not seen your photos or video yet, but I will do eventually! If only I could afford to get a 3D scan I would! And your right, we are all feeling quite huge and uncomfortable and hard time in sleeping!!! No heartburn for me luckily... just braxton hicks and constant kicking.....

At the moment I'm using laptop, as find that using normal computer so hard just now - bump gets in the way!

Oh and we've changed the name as well for L.O. It will now be Ashleigh Danielle or Ashley Daniel.

Last edited:
lol im over half way thru my 2nd big bottle of gaviscon, im trying to do without getting my omeprazole pills off the doc but i may have to give in and beg for them. ive been on them for a year on and off. usually have a course of them every few months cos i have acid reflux when not preg. milkshake and creamcakes and icecream help when im desperate but nothing stops it completely apart from the pills and the doc didnt wanna give me them while i was preg so i'll try and soldier on

Bech: hope you feel better soon! It's not fun to have heartburn!!

Rachel1509: can't wait to see pictures og your lo!! Good luck!!

Bech: hope you feel better soon! It's not fun to have heartburn!!

Rachel1509: can't wait to see pictures og your lo!! Good luck!!

So annoyed! Went for the scan and the woman asked before we started if we'd want any extras such as colour photo prints and all photos on a cd rom. We said yes to 1 colour photo (which was £5). We had the scan, everything was amazing apart from LO been awkward and putting his hands over his face! OH decided he wanted to get the cd rom of all the photos for an extra fiver, so we waited for our stuff to be made and printed and then left.
Got home, excited to look at all the photos, we put it into our apple mac and it said 'you have inserted a blank disc'. Put it into the windows laptop and it isn't picking it up. Put it into the xbox and it's not showing up there. Fuming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back