March 2006 Babies

I thought i was the only one. Why is it that i tell myself i am not that far along but yet i can't get many of my pants zipped up. today i only have them about half zipped up. this is my second baby. I lost a ton of weight with my first one so why all of a sudden am i gaining. i feel like i am gonna look like a house soon. MY husband keeps telling me eat eat eat.

I found I didn't gain much with my first who was a boy but with my second which was a girl I gained loads........does that mean this one is a girl too?? Who knows, I think I am just an expert at putting on weight !!!!!

Much love

Hi Ladies,

DH and I are waiting the arrival of our first baby on March 19, 2006!

*Gassy tummy
*Sick tummy if I dont get food quick enough
*Not as hungry when I do eat
* Bigger boobs!!!!

I have to say things seamed to have settled down slightly for me the past few days.
I never suffered from any nausea or sickness which is lucky but god was i tired! Like i say it hasnt seamed to be that bad over the past 2 days, my boobs though still sore and about 1 and a 1/2 sizes bigger dont seam as sore either.....i can sleep on my tummy again lol.
Im glad im not the only one who is experiencing the slightly expanding waistline!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my first pregnancy so i was expecting to not start putting on weight until at least month 4........but it seams a whale i will b!
It still doesnt seam real....dont think ive fully come to the realisation just yet!
Im due the 2nd March and If anyone in the March baby club wants to add me to their msn messanger be my guest.
Oh and if anyone is still smoking and wants to give up book yourself in with the stop smoking midwife.....they r lovely.....they dont lecture or make you feel guilty, they are really really helpful.
Take care mums n bumps
xxxx Faye xxxx

Hi

I am due March 4th, I think however i keep forgetting if it's 3rd, 4th or 5th!! becoming very forgetful!!

living in New Zealand, left the UK 3 years ago to move here with all my family.

I know it's still early but we are so excited if not a little terrified!!

preg.png

Welcome to the first Trimester!!!!

I dont know about you girls but the third trimester seems years away!!!!

Hope you all ok :D

L x

thanx guys if anyone wants to talk i am always up real early kiwi time!

Hey Kerry

I too have an ever-expanding waistline - think its to do with my cravings (well, not sure if thats an excuse!??) of junk food!!!! I used to be on WW (weightwatchers!) and was 9st 3 when I found out I was pregnant - just at goal!!! lol - but my taste buds have changed - I no longer fancy veg / salad etc - I seem to crave chips / McDonalds - just had a chinese!!! anything with loads and loads of salt.

I know its naughty but I cant stomach anything else :wink:

L x

I think in these early stages you can only eat what you really fancy! Last night it was Pizza so I did pile it up with mushrooms, tomato's etc just to make me feel more healthy!!

I will probably have it for breakfast today too as the left overs still look yummy!!!!

What are we like???

Hey everyone,

My little pea is due March 13th aparently... look forward to chatting with you all.

So far no real symptoms except sore boobs and peeing all the time [oh and feel hungry all the time too!]

take it easy everyone

:)

Congratulations Anna Marie......and welcome!! :wink:

Hi again all, just wondering
whos had a scan yet,
whos still smoking,
whos preggers with their 1st bump
and whos gonna find out the sex?

My answers r
no
just about :?
yes
think so

take care xxxxxxxx faye xxxxxxxxxx

Hi - we don't get our first scan till 16 weeks here!! So a long wait for that, just waiting for my first midwife appointment.

Never smoked anyway.

This is baby number three.

And no, I have a boy and a girl already so the sex really doesn't matter!.

Much love

My answers: - All Yes's!!!!

- Yes had early scan at 5.5 weeks (due to funny discharge TMI???!!) :oops: - got another one 3rd August (V.nervous about it)

- Yes - not pleased with myself, but am on the case - need to find a 'stop smoking midwife' :twisted:

- Yes! first bump!

- YES - far to impatient to wait till March

L x

whos had a scan yet?
I only found out I was preggers due to stomach pains so I was given an internal and after a week of awful blood tests I was given another scan. The first didnt show anything as I was so early (5wks) but the 2nd confirmed I wasnt imagining it
whos still smoking?
Never did to start with!
whos preggers with their 1st bump
My first bump and its making an apearance at only 7 weeks! Talk about bloated!
and whos gonna find out the sex?
Not the nosy type but I hate not knowing who/what I am talking to, and it helps for the january sales to know when you start to prepare!

Hope all are well!

lol ... like some of your answers :)

Yes first bump
Never a smoker but I do miss my wine and chocolate
No scan as yet but seeing m/w on Aug 1st and will request early scan due to previous early miscarriages. [and also fact that I am not having any symptoms yet.. god I wish I could be nauseus to feel properly pregnant!!!]

I Will definitely have to know what sex.. too bl**dy impatient!!!

:D

Lets get to know each other more answer the other questions in the post titled "For all mums 2b in March 2006.......questions for july 2005"

WooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo not really much to say but im moving house on Monday, going on holiday on tuesday and IM 8 WEEKS PREGGERS TODAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
xxx Faye xxx

Oh by the way is any1 else having itchy boobs and nipples???????
lol :roll:

yes.. boobs a bit itchy... so glad you said that as I wasn't sure if its a symptom or just weirdness!!!

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back