There are now 18 of us due in Tri 1 - Anyone new or moving on?

Hi - I got my BFP today! Not too sure whether I feel like I'm in tri 1 yet but here we go anyway....

According to my ticker calculation my due date would be 29 April 2011 (although it may turn out to be a bit later than that).

Jodie

Zoziebubly - have you added your BFP to the August testing thread in the TTC section? I think it might be a record month!

Last edited:
Can you please move my due date to the 7th March moved forward yesterday - only by 2 days though:)

Hi - I got my BFP today! Not too sure whether I feel like I'm in tri 1 yet but here we go anyway....

According to my ticker calculation my due date would be 29 April 2011 (although it may turn out to be a bit later than that).

Jodie

Zoziebubly - have you added your BFP to the August testing thread in the TTC section? I think it might be a record month!

Congratulations to you , wishing you a fantastic pregnancy hun:wave:

I have added you to the list

Hay!!
Im new to T1.
In due 3 may :)

congrats hunny

wish u and all other new ladies a healthy and happy pregnancy

and im in tri two but will be swinging back. trust me, you are well advised and looked after in tri 1. all my random questions and rants got answered too :lol:

Well, I make the jump into tri 2 tomorrow....
See you all there soon girls, thank you xx

Oooh, didnt see this one!

Im new, and due 2nd May, 2011!

Good luck to everyone moving on to Tri 2!
xxxx

I shall be moving on now im at 14 weeks!Im scared :S xxx

Sorry girls, As there is a lovely new thread being run by Jodied - I think I should stop doing this thread as it will get confusing with people getting missed of this one or that one, better to keep all the dates in one place, to meet a mum2be.

I shall hand over to Jodied on the thread below, sorry if a couple of girls are stuck in the middle section - hope to see you in tri 2 very soon eg Wilma etc

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/fir...1-anyone-who-got-bfp-august-14-us-so-far.html

Hi JJ's mum - sorry I didn't mean to ambush your thread at all!!! I just realised that there were lots of newbies in Tri 1 and we all have the same concerns. Hope you're not upset with me as I think your thread was fab too. But of course people are welcome to join mine....

:hug:

JJ's mum keep this one going. that one is for people who found out in august! Keep this one going as a general one and just both of you put links to each others posts on the 1st post that u update!

JJ's mum keep this one going. that one is for people who found out in august! Keep this one going as a general one and just both of you put links to each others posts on the 1st post that u update!

I think that's a fab idea! I will go and try and add in a link on mine x

I'm Still here, havn't been on much lately so i'm sorry for that!

But i'm 12wks tomorrow and have my scan on Friday at 3pm......If its ok, i would like to stay in tri 1 for another few weeks after my scan.....if you'll have me xx

I'm Still here, havn't been on much lately so i'm sorry for that!

But i'm 12wks tomorrow and have my scan on Friday at 3pm......If its ok, i would like to stay in tri 1 for another few weeks after my scan.....if you'll have me xx

You're Tri 1 until 14 weeks anywho hun xx

Hi JJ's mum - sorry I didn't mean to ambush your thread at all!!! I just realised that there were lots of newbies in Tri 1 and we all have the same concerns. Hope you're not upset with me as I think your thread was fab too. But of course people are welcome to join mine....

:hug:

Not offended at all Hun, your thread is great, just recomend you expand it slightly or change title to allow the next months of BFP's in as well.

I actually think it's nice that it's being run by someone who is currently going through Trimester 1 too, it's a bonding thing!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back