March 2007 Babies

LauraB

Reaction score
Welcome!

I have created this topic so that we have one main list of everybody's March 2007 due dates. You can then easily find other ladies who are due around the same time as you, if you feel that you would like to chat to somebody who is at around the same stage.

If you would like to be added, please make sure that you reply to this thread by clicking the
reply.gif
button (over on the left, just above my picture) and stating when your due date is. I'll update the list each time a reply is received, and the list will remain right here at the top of this thread so that it's easy to find.

(It's important to reply to this thread, as I may miss your date if you start a new topic. So just click the reply button above and let me know!)

BABIES DUE IN MARCH 2007

Mar 5 ....................... auose
Mar 5 ....................... jools221181
Mar 6 ....................... jo33
Mar 6 ....................... k-leigh4487
Mar 7 ....................... clairem1984
Mar 8 ....................... babynumber2
Mar 8 ....................... sally331
Mar 9 ....................... charli
Mar 9 ....................... chaelihol
Mar 9 ....................... mummytoben
Mar 13 ..................... paulaws
Mar 14 ..................... Aly_cat
Mar 14 ..................... frenchpounette
Mar 14 ..................... traceyjones
Mar 15 ..................... jamas_mama
Mar 15 ..................... MUMFIRST
Mar 16 ..................... marchmama
Mar 16 ..................... Rebecca25
Mar 19 ..................... colreillyuk
Mar 20 ..................... di
Mar 20 ..................... jo1984
Mar 21 ..................... Trixie's Mum
Mar 22 ..................... maybebaby
Mar 22 ..................... shazer
Mar 25 ..................... kimi
Mar 26 ..................... hazey.amber
Mar 26 ..................... Kina
Mar 27 ..................... little*red
Mar 28 ..................... SABABY
Mar 31 ..................... Kat@girlracer
Mar 31 ..................... sarah113

Best wishes,
Laura B

can you add me please. think im due march 6th 2007 xx :dance:

yes please, I would love to be added...

think due date is 1st March

Fiona

hi laura my midwife said apparantly you add on a week so i'm due the 1st of march now??

My GP gave me 3rd march too. Method I always used was minus 3 months from LMP then add a week (then for me minus another 2 weeks as I think I'll go early again!)

this is only my estimate as i havent seen the midwife, but from the first day of my last period im due on 9th March x

its a rough guide for now, your scan will give your a more accurate idea, i think i will be put back a bit as well xx

could you add me please, my due date is 20th march x

Can I join you all? I'm due on 5th March. I'm new to the forum and thinking what a great group of people you all are! Hope we have fun together!

Hi there, i ve only just registered on the forum but have been visiting for the last couple of days and think its great.
I am expecting my first baby on March 6th ( although i have been told a few other dates the 5th and the 8th, am confused so will just go for one inbetween)! I have my first scan on the 21st of August so will hopefully have a better idea then!

:wave: Hi! I'm due on 16th March (although its not yet been confirmed by scan), second time around and just as nerve wracking!! I didnt realise March was spring either... :wall: :lol:

hi welcome to the march club all you newbies xx :dance: theres loads of us now but room for more :pray:

can we join....... 31st March 2007..... seems so far away right now.... think it might just come round quickly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back