Cycle Buddies - hoping for a BFP in March!

Hello Ladies

Sorry hear about your AF Kim. Just think your only another 2 weeks away from trying again.. You could be pregant this time 2 weeks.. Keep positive.

Lindsey - don't give up on the brown stuff! do you get this every month just before AF? if not it could possible be that your pregnant. I've know of people still bleed when they are pregnant. When is your Af due?

I did a test on Wednesday morning although i'm not due my AF till Fri. I got a negative. So i'm just waiting for my Af to come tomorrow now. I'm not upset at all this month. It's not worth getting upset about, as I said to Kim I can try again 2 weeks after Af. A funny thing happened to me last nite... I was getting ready for bed and I threw up. Totally out of the blue. I wasn't feeling sick or nausious. It ended up all over the bed. Then all day today I feel like i'm gonna bring up my breakfast. When I was sick last nite it was mainly water but quite a lot of it. I've got a horrible taste in my mouth today which I can't get rid of and i'm running the the ladies much more. I've only drank 3 cups of tea in 6 1/2 hours - which is about normal for me at the begining of the day.

But i'm not putting it down to pregnancy symptoms as i'll only get myself excited and then my AF will come tomorrow.....

Racheal have you tested yet?

Hi Ladies

I did a test this morning and it was BFN and like you Hayley, I wasn't upset at all, this could be down to the fact that I knew it wasn't going to be positive, I am beginning to think all this brown stuff is my AF cos nothing else has happened at all, if it is it is very very light but on the positive my cycle is back to 28 days - yippee no more 52 days for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mum text me this morning and asked if AF had turned up - haha we are all obsessed! and when I told her I did the test she text back and it just said, 'you are loved very much' but I didn't feel sad about it at all like other months, so I told her not to worry about me, I can handle the disappointment now! I can just have another BDing month.

Hayley - I wouldn't rule out being pregnant just yet, it sounds as though you may just have hit jackpot this month. I have really good thoughts about you and Rachel this month. Hopefully next month will be BFP's for both Kim and I.

Xxxxxx

hey ladies, how's everyone doing,? kim so sorry about AF :cry: , was sure hopeing we would all get our BFP's this month...
Anyhow no i have not tested yet, i am going to tommorow morning, and im scared..lol
Hayley i wouldnt give up quite yet, it sounds to me like BFP comming soon.. and maybe the test you took was not accurate, well i'd wait til atleast 1-2 days after AF is supposed to be do..
Im testing tommorow morning, god im so scared, i want a BFP so so so bad..lol
yeah hayley though if we get BFN only a 2 weeks wait again huh... then 2 weeks again..lol
but its so weired were all getting BFN, then maybe we will all get BFP at the same time??? ya, think that be cool!! but hayley your throwing up makes me wonder? maybe u be the 1st BFP up in here, though i havent tested yet, my boobs are sore as heck, and my face is got some spots on it, maybe reading to much into it, i mean i am red head, fare fare skin..
anyhow off to bed so morning can come, god i hope i can make it through the night, i got 40 HPT's sitting here saying "pee on me" "pee on me"...lol
Night ladies!!!!!!

Hello Ladies

Got my Af last nite... Not upset at all. My cycle is perfect at the moment. Spot on 28 days (well a few hours early this month - 27 days going on 28 days - but who's counting). I'm totally okay about it... Racheal it's all on you... sorry for the pressure! My periods have started to feel like real heavy periods. When I was on the pill they where always light (2 days) no pains, no swollen tum... But this one (and it's my 7th period off the pill - they say the first 6 are still pill-periods) is sooooooo heavy (sorry) and swollen (wow..... i look 7 months pregnant...) i am in pain as well...

Good luck girls next month.... I think our bodies make us wait until we are so desperate that when we finally get pregnant we truely appreciate it.... i just wish my body would listen to me when I say "OKAY I'LL APPRECIATED IT NOW"

Hi ladies

Sorry about the AF turning up - it is strange that we are all the same! Excpet Rachel, any news yet .......

Mine is the complete opposite, so very very light (well that is if this strange brown stuff is my af) it must be though cos it has stopped today. So ladies this month I have had an AF and I haven't even had to use any tampons!!!! It hasn't even gone on my knickers just on the toilet paper when I have wiped, sorry to be so crude but don't you guys think it's strange too?!!! Just hoping that the real AF doesn't just turn up out of nowhere!!!

Oh well I hope you all have great weekends ..... please let us know how you get on Rachel when you test.

Xxxx

Lindsay

Have you considered that your 'show' may have been implantation bleeding? Have you done a test? I would...

Fingers crossed :wink:

Kim xx

Lindsay, Kim's right it could be implantation bleeding. I had two days of very pale brown spotting right when my period would have been (and mild cramps) and was sure that either that was my AF or that it was about to start proper but it didn't.... definitely worth a test I reckon, my fingers are crossed for you

+++

Hi Kim and Rosebay

I did a test yesterday and it was BFN so I think I have just had a strange month, no surprises really as nothing seems to run smoothly for me lol!
thanks for all your support though - Rosebay you are so so lucky to be PG - what's it like, is it great?!! I think all the time what it will feel like to see those 2 pink lines.......

DH and I rented a dvd tonight, we got taxi out, has anyone seen it? It's fun and I actually didn't think about O, BFN or being PG for the time it was on - then it finishes and when DH turned it off to watch the end of the rugby what do I do - check out the forum!!!! LOL!!!!

Take care everybody......

Xxx

Lindsay
i no exactly what you mean, remember in march when me and hayleys AF's where missing.. well in that month march 18th i was only bleeding for like 2 days, and no tampons or pads. and it only came off on the toilet paper..
Well ladies, BFN here also, im not mad but just dissapointed and i feel stupid, because i so usually no when AF is on its way, this time i had no idea, i tested this morning with a digital, and then about 4 hours later AF arrives just as nosey as can be lol.
well another 2 weeks of BDing like crazy, and then O, and then wait 2weeks again..it would be so crazy if we all got our BFP at the same time, you no what i think is going to happen is were gonna get pregnant, and then not even realize it, cuz were so use to AF showing and dissapointing us..
Well goodnight ladies, sorry about your AF hayley i was hopeing 4 you..
Ok im taking my depressed as* to bed.. no im kidding, anyhow talk to you all later... : ) : )

Hi,

I'm so sorry Lindsay, Hayley and Rachel, I think you're right- it would be so cool if you were all to get a BFP together next month, baby dust and fingers crossed for you all.
All the very best to you all in the next few weeks

+++

Hi Ladies

I am sorry about your AF Rachel, I was so sure that you were PG after the Pot Noodle performance!! Oh well there's always next month isn't there?It's funny that we all got BFN's, am wondering if we are going to get our positives together, how cool would that be?

Xxxx

Hey ladies how's everyone doing?.. Gosh AF was long. just ended yesterday.. guess it was makeing up for the 2 day AF in march..
Any how just wanted to touch base see how everyones doing, few more weeks to go until 'O' then BD like crazy... :D ...
Talk to yiu all later bye bye.. hope everyones weekend is going good

Saturday 9:18pm

Hi Rachel

As you know I had my brown stuff which stopped, then had 3 days with nothing, then had 2 days with blood and then nothing until today where I have had some more brown stuff - very strange!! Like you am now waiting patiently till O again!!!

Take care ........
Xxxx

Hey ladies.
Wheres everyone at!!???
Im pretty sure i O'd yesterday.. luckily we did not miss..OPK+ today but temp was high yesterday.so im on the 2ww (2 week wait),
Any one else O'd yet!!!
hayley, lindsay? where yall at??
Well gotta go BD .. tmi , sorry.. talk to you all later... :) :) :) :) :)

Hi Rachel

This month I have decided not to use the OPK and just see what happens. I have been trying so hard lately that I am just going to try and go with the flow. Am pleased you have O - I still haven't had any CM or anything so pretty sure that I haven't O yet.

I guess what will be will be!!!!

Have a fun weekend. I am off to the hairdressers now, going out for a meal tonight with DH and some friends, making the most of it before I have a wonderful family to put first!!

Xxxxx

Hi all

I dont know if you will have read my other post. Basically I have been a little depressed because my partner had a vasectomy reversal 2 1/2 years ago. It went well and was a success, however we decided to wait a couple of years because I wasn't ready at the time. I put it to the back of my mind and thought everything would just be normal because the operation had worked. However, I read on the internet the other day that even if the operation is successful, there is still only a small chance of conceiving. I'm devastated, I just dont know what to do...

My partner has asked for a referal back to the hospital to have a test, so just crossing my fingers for that really.

Well I guess theres no point in trying for me any more now. It seems a bit pointless counting days, checking CM and thinking about being PG constantly when I know I wont be.

Oh well, I guess some things are not meant to be.

Kim xx

Kim,
I am so sorry to hear that you are depressed. I have done research on the internet as well and it has gotten me down too. I supposed maybe I should have done the research before I started the IUI procedure, but to be perfectly honest, I was naive and thought that if semen was inserted directly into my uterus that I would get pregnant with no problems. But as it turns out, I have read that IUI is only 6-26% successful. And the 26% is if used with fertility drugs. I have been considering fertility drugs, but I don't know what I should do. I know that with fertlilty drugs there is a GREAT chance of conceiving multiples (under normal circumstances [BD'ing]), and in doing my research I found that multiples have a greater chance of birth defects and also there are greater risks in carrying them to delivery. Don't get me wrong, if I were to have a child with a birth defect I would love it just as much as I would if I had a healthy child, but I don't know if it is right for me to risk a child's health just to fulfill my need/want for a child. I have done a whole lot of praying lately and I am hoping that God will point my heart in the right direction. So for now I am just keeping the faith and waiting for a sign. If you ever need someone to talk to just know that I am here.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

Thanks for your kind words moonpiesb

I am just going to wait for my partner to have the test before I start worrying. Hopefully the doctor will be able to advise better than the internet.

Thanks again

Kim xx

Hello Ladies

How's everyone doing? Any news from anyone yet?

I have had pains and really feel that my AF is going to turn up any day now :cry: hopefully you guys have more luck than me!!!

Kim - don't worry too much about things, at least you have done the sensible thing and are getting it checked out, am sure that it won't be anything to worry about though.

Xxxx

Hiya Rachel and Hayley

Where have you guys gone? ...........

I noticed that I had CM last night so had to bd :wink: It could be the pains that I have been experiencing are O pains,it's really difficult not knowing cos I am not using the OPK this month - just to see if it makes a difference not stressing over it too much! I doubt it will make the slightest bit of differeence but am all for trying everthing.

I hope you guys are ok? Let me know what stages you are at.

Have a great weekend......

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back