loose weight together.....

hayley

Reaction score
I've had an idea.... quite a few of us are due june and july.... we should start a weight loss group for when we have our babies! support each other... we can moans about bad days and congratulate each other when we loose 1/2 stone then 1 stone.... We could make weight loss tickers...it'll be an incentive to see others get to their target weight....

anyone fancy starting the ball rolling.... all you new mums!

x

Yep i'm up for that - I think i'll need all the help I can get!

tan x

we have a loosing weight bit going in the new mummy section so u can all come n join us

im defo in lol i feel like a beached whale right now and feel like ill never have my figure back... :( it will all be worth it though when i have my little man :D
but yeh ill defo join it :D
xx

yep I am in... I am thinking of doing the cereal twice a day diet as I get bored of eating anyway! xxx

how can you get bored of eating keely... i love eating! thats my problem... I like cooking too... i tend to make more than we need because i eat most of it when i'm cooking... i love preparing food too.. (i love everything about food) i'm hoping to do weight watchers after i have the baby... i'll enjoy making a menu up for the week... up to now i've put on about 2 stone... i only wanted to put on 2 stone.. but think i'm gonna go way over - got 6 weeks left...

x

Yay.....count me in too!

I think it's what we need and will motitivate us if we do it together!!

Amy xx

haha hayley, I am very lazy and a vegetarian so I hate cooking and can NEVER think of what to make or eat ... I love eatting out, (if they have more then one vegi chose) but hate cooking at home.

I get all the timing wrong and very stressed. hehe xxxxx

keely&bump said:
haha hayley, I am very lazy and a vegetarian so I hate cooking and can NEVER think of what to make or eat ... I love eatting out, (if they have more then one vegi chose) but hate cooking at home.

I get all the timing wrong and very stressed. hehe xxxxx

I can 2nd that! hehe .. Only joking darling xx :lol: :lol:
Keelys always been a fussy eater, and she'll lose weight with no problems ... (although shes put No weight on!) :lol: I think I should join your club, but I can't be bovered to lose weight ... I am Just too old now!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back