** 2008 CRIMBO WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE **

Had the other half a box of after eights tonight :oops:
and finished off the bottle of fanta...

SHIT - I'm eating nothing for the next 2 days :talkhand:

Im starting a slimming world diet hence my new thread :dance:

Dont know my weight untill tuesday.

Reckon I need to lose at least a stone and half.

Well, I've blown it...
just can't seem to get back on track :?

I got down to 9st12lb and am now back up to 10st2lb after all that work :(

Bugger!!
Someone give me a kick up the bum, pweeeese!

Well I haven't lost anymore weight, one pathetic pound! I just can't get into it. It's really getting me down now, but still can't seem to get motivated :wall:

come on girlies!!! we have got to do this.. or we cant eat lots of xmas treats!

i know, although saying that i.ve already cracked into the christmas chocolate :oops: i think i.ve given up to be honest. Have my hubby's work xmas do tonight which will be calorie laden. I think i'm stopping until the new year. I'm at 10stone now, so that's half a stone, i'm not going to go crazy but i'm no longer dieting. I have no willpower :-(

weakling! lol.. no just kidding,, see you back in the new year..well done for the -7 lots of xmas bedsercise..u might not gain then..

I've been BAD! :twisted: and put the 17lb I lost back on :wall:

I will be back after xmas though, and I will be good next time! :angel:

I did an exercise video today for the first time since I got pg with Logan...and how I struggled! It was only a Rosemary Conley one too! I was doing Nell McAndrew one's several times a week before I got PG! It will be a while before I get those out again!

My theory is that if I start exercising now I'll be less likely to stuff my face too much over xmas..I bet I still come out the other side a stone heavier though! :lol:

has anyone weighed? i forgot this morning.. bn so busy.. ive bn off my diet for a week..i blame monstermunch talking about after8s :twisted:

i weighed myself yesterday and i was 2lb off my goal :cheer: although it's not down to hard work, it's thanks to having the flu and a sickness and dia... However you spell it, bug at the same time.... Lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back