** 2008 CRIMBO WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE **

Hi girls! Can I join you all?

Well I'm currently 2st 4lbs heavier than I was pre pregnancy and haven't been able to get myself motivated. I've been saying for the last couple of months that I'm going to start healthyy eating and exercising but I haven't yet and I'm abit gutted because if I'd of started when I sad I could of lost a stone by now. Anyway, my target for xmas is to lose 6lbs. I made a start yesterday by doing an aerobics dvd and done it again today, my healthy eating hasn't started yet though :roll: But at least I'm exercising, I will bring the healthy eating into it soon lol. Well actually I don't eat that un healthily, just eat too much at meals times and too many snacks.

I know I can do it as I lost 24lbs before I got pregnant, it's getting started again is hard. But I'm setting realistic targets and I hope to reach them. When it gets to xmas I will make a new target (probably arrange a night out in february and have that as a goal) I find having lots of little goals isnt as duanting and more rewarding as you reach them quick and often.

I don't have any scales! So I am going for making my jeans fit... lol. I'm getting scales for xmas, I have a rough idea what I am so i'll go by that!

OOO can I join please :)

Scales not 100% accurate, but according to them I am currently 10 1/2 stone, would like to be 9 1/2 so will have that as my target, but if I get to 10 I will be chuffed, as my mood is very up and down and food is how I deal with it :oops:

Good luck ladies!!!

Its all updated up to here..

I highly recomend having a ticker marking ur progress as everytime u post its ther! good incentive for me anyway hahah :D

DH is away until Friday so I'm going to be extra good - I've decided that there is to be no food after tea (which is around 6, 6:30 ) and if I crave a snack I will do 20 press ups followed by 20 sit ups :) :pray: I don't fall off the wagon :)

I'm upping my target to 8lbs, so thats 2lbs a week to lose, just looked at everybody else's target and my seemed really pathetic lol. When I was losing weight pre preg I was losing 2lbs a week so I know I can do it. I don't want to lose more than that a week as it's not reccommended if you want to keep the weight off. I wonder how much I will put back on over christmas though :roll:

shall we post our weekly weigh ins?

well ive just weighed and im the same..:( il put it down to all the halls soothers ive been sucking on :( and i havent been to the gym since last weds coz ive been to ill :( nevermind... still carry on eh!

3lbs down :cheer:
(although the peanut butter and jam sandwhich I had as supper wasn't really that good, but :cheer: i'm going in the right direction!!)

Well I'm not doing too great... I'm doing little to no exercise (i poo pick the ponies field and that's about it :oops: ) am going to dig out my exercise video tomorrow, but my other plan is to put loud music on and do housework energetically!!
I'm also really crap with eating habits, the last 4 days I have eaten nothing all day until tea, then had a small and then snacked when the kids are in bed (7pm) until midnight :oops: had 4 weetabix with lashing of sugar this evening...

need to get a bit of a grip I think

awh hun.. the energetic cleaning should help.. is everyone having a break at xmas? im going to have xmas ever xmas day and boxing day off..and eat my weight in food each hour :p lol..but then i have to get bk on the diet! have to! what are you all doing?

it should (when I get round to it :oops: :lol: ) went and stocked up on Xmas stuff in Tesco today with the 2 kids in the trolley - yes I am having a break from Xmas day to Jan 2 (Jan 1st is my birthday :) ) so have stocked up on chocolate :rotfl: - that would have burnt off loads of calories I'm sure....

How are you doing Lisa?

Im DEFINATELY having a break lol

Thats whats keeping me going, knowing i can be naughty at crimbo :cheer: :cheer:

I'll probs gain loads of my loss bakc over crimbo hahah :D

:D im ok.. im really struggling to stay good tho lol.. i havent been back to the gym yet coz im so chesty and my throat is reallly dry.. but hopefully by monday i will feel up to it. I just really hope after my xmas binge i can get bk into it.. i really really need to sort myself out im huge and sick of myself. i wanna feel sexy again and for my hubby to really want me iykwim i know he loves me whatever but i want him to think phwoorr my wifes shhexy..:D plus i wanna be an athelete in bed.. right now im a wheezy hippo lol

I know what you mean - my hubby says he loves me no matter what, but I want to look sooo damn god he cums in his pants when I get naked ;) :rotfl:

Down to 10stone 1lb now though - tummy is def flatter :cheer: just need to sort out my arse and thighs :lol: (caught sight of them in doggy position last night - could have died they were wobbling around like jelly on speed :evil: :rotfl: )

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: omg think i just wee'd a bit lmfao..

ive lost 11lb altogether..bk to the gym tmro hope my chest holds out.. im wheezing loads..

Just to update im no longer doing cambridge so i doubt very much 25lbs will be gone by crimbo. Can i change my goal to 10 instead? Will be starting slimming world wednesday as im not getting on with anything at the diet so currently in diet limbo!

ok so :cheer: i got down to 9stone12lbs but celebrated last night by having 2 glasses of fanta and half a box of after eight mints that were for xmas. Damnit!

congrats ladies...

Ive been naughty the past week weeks :angel: :shhh:

ALtho i have stayed the same, so i really cant whinge haha :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27