*** february weight loss targets *** 55.5lbs lost!!!!

lozzi

Reaction score
sorry this is a bit late...

Well i just want to say a MASSIVE congrats to all the ladies who took part in the February weight loss targets..

Collectively we lost....

55.5lbs!!!!!

3 stone 13 1/2 lbs!!!

Name____________________Target_________________Current +/-

Lozzi.......................................7lbs.........................................-1
Rach.......................................8lbs..........................................-3
Jaylas Mummy.........................10lbs.........................................-5
Neeko_1..................................7lbs........................................-5
Kelly_G...................................7lbs........................................-2.5
Kellie80...................................8lbs........................................-11
Kimmumof2.............................8lbs.......................................-4.5
Valentine.................................10lbs.....................................-8.5
Rhian85...................................6lbs.......................................-5
_Rosie_...................................10lbs.....................................-3.5
Natalie&Jake.............................7lbs.....................................-0.5
jennywren................................6lbs......................................-6

Well done ladies!!!!!! :D

If anyone would like to join for the March weight loss targets then here is the link...

clicky here for march weight loss targets :)

:dance: :cheer: :dance: Many congrats ladies!!!!! :dance: :cheer: :dance:

:cheer: :cheer: well done everyone, going try harder this month i relaxed to much last month.

xxxx

kimmumof2 said:
:cheer: :cheer: well done everyone, going try harder this month i relaxed to much last month.

xxxx

same here :oops:

well done, now tell me how you did it.............i'm killing myself here!

Mind you, I have lost 4lb in 2 weeks, good start huh

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

whoops I forgot to get re weighed and forgot it was feb already...I know I had lost 6lb on the 20th - will have to get weighed at mums again at the weekend :oops:

well done everyone my contribution this month was a bit lame wasnt it :rotfl:
good luck for next month all xxxxxxxxxx

Well done everyone, that is fantastic!! As soon as I have off loaded this little bambino I will be joining you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back