** 2008 CRIMBO WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE **

lozzi

Reaction score
This was a BIGGGGGG hit last year and we lost a lot of weight...

so reintroducing ladies... the Crimbo weight loss challenge!! :cheer: :cheer:

Final weighin will be crimbo eve... (then we can all go and pig and gain a stone over crimbo :shhh: :cheer: )

If anyone would like to join me then PM or respond to this thread, and update weekly!

thanks ladies...

Name____________________Target_________________Current +/-

Lozzi.......................................14lbs.........................................-8.5
mrs_tommo22...........................10lbs.........................................
Suzie and Faith.........................14lbs..........................................
Mrs Jay....................................8lbs............................................-4
lisa&alex...................................30lbs..........................................-11
xJodieLoux................................8lbs............................................-1
Monster_munch.........................14lbs...........................................-9

ooooh yes please.

i want to lose 1 stone..... i'm 13.14 now :|

can i doooooooo it!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wana goal too, im 12.1 at the mo and wana lose at least a stone, slimming world is going great lost 4 lb this week :cheer:

right i'm really going to try my hardest here.

But 1st i think i need to stop eating all the pies :roll:

I want to lose at least a stone asap!

Id like to shift a stone too! My prob is one week of hardcore dieting I might shift 3lb then itll take me ages after to shift so much as a pound!

I'd love to lose a stone, but have a holiday in 5 weeks so that will be a big blip! So I'd be happy to lose 7lb :)

I known its bad but i weighed 12st 1 yesterday and to day i weigh 11.11-11.12 woowoo :cheer:

Littlelady87 said:
I known its bad but i weighed 12st 1 yesterday and to day i weigh 11.11-11.12 woowoo :cheer:

im obcessed with weighing myself..

I weigh myself before and after i eat, after the loo, when i get up nad before i go to bed :oops:

Count me in ladies!!
I need something to keep me on the right food track...and this could be it!!
I'd love to lose a stone...is that realistic as I'm not on a specific diet?
Today I weigh 12st 12lb :)

Emmylou said:
Count me in ladies!!
I need something to keep me on the right food track...and this could be it!!
I'd love to lose a stone...is that realistic as I'm not on a specific diet?
Today I weigh 12st 12lb :)

Are you going to go on some sort of diet? no necessacerily WW etc. Like lower calories/less fat/more exercise etc?

If so then i cant see any reason why you wouldnt lose weight.

One tip i would say is, Dont eat after 6/7 have a cut off point.

Make sure you drink a Big glass of icy cold water before each meal.

Try and reduce bread/potatoes/pasta.

If you do the above three im sure you'll lose that stone :)

My plan is to eat healthier, cut out carbs after 5pm (so evening meal of meat/ fish & veg/salad), go for at least a 30 minute every day (well at least 5 days a week), and to stop snacking in the evening on crap :roll:

So hopefully, with having to let you guys know whether I'm losing or gaining, I'll be more likely to stick to it!

I love the icy water tip! I think thats great, cos I think I do sometimes eat cos I'm thirsty instead of just having a drink :wall: I think 7pm will have to be my cut off though cos DH doesn't get in from work until 6.30 so if I have tea ready for when he gets in, not only will he feel like a pampered husband, but that will be my cut off.

If I cut off in the evening after 7pm can I still drink tea & coffee or should I stick to water....cos that might be a little harder :think:

Emmylou said:
go for at least a 30 minute every day (well at least 5 days a week)

If I cut off in the evening after 7pm can I still drink tea & coffee or should I stick to water....cos that might be a little harder :think:

go for what :shock: ur hubby wil love you ;) hahah

HAHAH i think u missed a word....

Nah u can still drink brews so long as there not full of sugar ;)

Oh yeah...that would be 30 minute walk :) most days I reckon I'd do more than that, but I think if its a day I'm not off out anywhere, just a 30 min walk round the block would be realistic....you have a filthy mind, I had to read my post back 3 times before yours mad sense :rotfl: :rotfl:

a stone plase i think im about 10stone 1 atm i think anyways, or just under 10 stone, so ill get myself weighed early next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back