***June 2019 Mummies***

Smcx I haven’t got one like that but have a belt from physio. It has three straps, one for above bump and two below. To be honest I haven’t found it help much. It is quite nice while wearing it but physio told me to take it off when sitting down so it’s a right pain with all straps and under clothes to get it off so I haven’t been wearing it much. Plus bump is so low I worry it’s squishing baby a bit. Yours looks like just one band underneath though so might be better? X

Another terrible night's sleep, I think I got less than 2 hours in total. DH flew back from his work trip to Africa but they shut the airspace over Sudan so he got rerouted to Uganda. Because he was flying Ethiopian and I had no idea at the time why the flight was off course (I tracked it online) I freaked out and was phoning their call center to find out but they didn't seem to know much more than me. Luckily they held the next flight for him so he didn't miss his connection home and he landed early this morning but with all the adrenaline I haven't been able to get back to sleep and baby has been kicking like mad. I'm not good with planes but I think the pregnancy is giving me genuine anxiety. I'm so worried I'll either lose him or the baby. And then being sleep deprived doesn't help.

Smcx I haven’t got one like that but have a belt from physio. It has three straps, one for above bump and two below. To be honest I haven’t found it help much. It is quite nice while wearing it but physio told me to take it off when sitting down so it’s a right pain with all straps and under clothes to get it off so I haven’t been wearing it much. Plus bump is so low I worry it’s squishing baby a bit. Yours looks like just one band underneath though so might be better? X

I think that’s what been putting me off wearing it as baby’s head is where the belts sits. It was a physio in work who recommended getting it so thought I’d give it a go but I’ve only worn it once since! X

Does hubby have to fly much more before baby comes abi? Will he get time off with you and baby when he arrives?

My sleep is weird I don’t wake up properly, but i open my eyes nearly every hour to check the time. Now and again I have 10 minutes or so awake. But I keep waking up early which is annoying!

I slept like a log last night, omg it was amazing. Can't remember the last time I managed to sleep all night.

Went out to the beach yesterday, trying to get in as many family days before I'm to big that going to the beach would involve Greenpeace being called Haha.
Was planning to stay for sunset (I'm a budding amateur photographer lol) but I was in so much pain with swelling I had to go home.

Hope all you ladies and bumps are doing well

That sounds terrifying Abi, you must be so relieved to have him home! And I know what you mean about the anxiety, I think because of all the anxiety about this being such a high risk pregnancy, but us now hopefully being through the worst of that, I think I've just transferred all my anxiety into the labour! Well not the labour as such but the risk - I really can't imagine baby being here and when that is the case with anything I assume it's because it's not actually going to happen! So I've now got huge anxiety that something is going to go wrong in labour xx

Thanks ladies, I'm feeling much better after a decent sleep last night. I think even baby slept well because I've been getting small kicks but not the crazy somersaults I was getting yesterday. DH's work said they would try not to send him away at all after I had the bleed so he wasn't really meant to be going but then something came up on this project and they sent him anyway. Hopefully he won't get sent away again and nothing has been planned but who knows.

Unicorn I have done the positive birthing company hypnotherapy course. Its online and the lady who does it is very calming. Its helped a lot with my fear of the birth itself but like you I find it hard to imagine baby being here and so assume the worst. At 30 I still don't feel like a real grown-up! I think I'm worrying more about the first few months than the birth itself. Everyone expects me to know what to do as I'm a nursery teacher but I teach the pre-schoolers, I'm certainly not an expert in babies!

Abi the fact that you’re worried about it should reassure you! The hospitals send people home where some haven’t even picked a child up before! Some babies go into the world of the unknown to terrible parents. There’s no way you can do it wrong, baby always leads the way lol!

I went in to hospital yesterday evening for reduced movement, but all is fine. And he’s made up for it since I came home!
I think the noise of a lady screaming put it into perspective for my partner. And reality has hit home that childbirth really does hurt! (Not sure if he was just expecting me to sneeze and it fell out or what?!) he still thinks my contractions will start or waters break and we’ll be straight to the hospital. Bless him!

Hey ladies! How’s everyone doing? Does anyone else just feel really tired & lazy ? I feel like all I do is eat crap & say “I’m tired!” Haha. I’m not fed up of being pregnant yet, overall I’m enjoying it but just want to sleep all the time & not do a lot in between ! How’s everyone’s bumps coming along? I took a pic of mine today, baby must be laying funny as it’s an odd shape!

I’ve got my 4d scan tomorrow which I’m so excited about! Hope we get some clear pictures! Other than that there’s not much going on for the next few weeks as not seeing midwife now until week 33 so just a case of growing baby some more & counting down the months!

EB6296E6-EA21-47F9-B381-EC18E1F8A39D.jpeg

Very lovely bump Linnett. I'm feeling shattered as well but probably because I've been massively over doing it! I was out of the house for 12 hours yesterday with work and then a trip to mamas and papas and IKEA, not getting home until 8.30 and then 8 hours out with our little boy today, taking him to rugby, a playdate with friends, food shopping and again picking up bits to get ready for the baby! I'm really aware that I need to get some rest and I very much want to but I just don't feel like I can until everything is ready, which is taking a lot longer than expected! I think I'm also feeling like I want to fit in doing loads with our little boy before I'm less able to when the baby is here xx

Looking for a bit of advice and experiences... I’ve had the worst two days for pain with spd but also spotted this afternoon. Was only a small amount of blood but can’t tell if I’m cramping as well or not as groin and ligament pain is so intense. Do I call someone? I live hour away and have two kids so don’t want to unnecessarily go in. Baby has been just as active as normal so no changes there expect hiccups right in my bits. Maybe head gone down and caused it all? X

I'd get it checked out Bubbles, but I'm obviously in a different situation and I suppose there's nothing they would do for you other than to monitor baby and if you know that the movements are fine that isn't necessary! Maybe give them a ring to see what they suggest or just try and rest and keep an eye on things, which might be what they suggest anyway? Xx

Yeah I would call and ask advice. Always best to get checked.

Iv been completely wiped out lately, Iv got suspected Anemia. Waiting on blood results on Monday. Would explain alot Tbh.

I’d go get checked Bubbles just to be sure.

I’m shattered this week, thankfully only two weeks left in work and short weeks too because of Easter!

33weeks on Monday can’t believe it! Have any of you ladies who are in the final weeks noticed you feel more nudges or movements than kicks now. All of a sudden I’ll just feel a hard lump at the side of me then it goes. Everyone’s saying it’s because he’s running out of room now x

Hey ladies, had my 4D scan today! I loved baby already but now I love him/her even more! Still team yellow & the lady said at the end that she knew what it was which I find so exciting because someone out there knows what we’re having but we don’t!

He/she looks just like my other 2 as newborns !

AC333F8A-248A-4943-B901-AF3AF72BB594.jpeg 24FBAA5D-00EF-4BF3-97DE-93730D239AC1.jpeg BB1B0930-894D-4DA1-9DF7-9D18FA9F8E6D.jpeg D0F0A999-8353-4553-802B-1F386321A083.jpeg 339DB597-233B-41AA-B744-A23831DE0294.jpeg

Lovely scan Linnett! You must be even more excited now!

Aw lovely clear photos Linnett! It makes it feel even more real and exciting doesn’t it seeing there actually a little person xx

Bubbles, I've only just seen this. I know it's a total pain in the butt if you have to go in to get checked out, especially with 2 kiddies in tow/get sorted. But it's always best to be safe. I'd probably just give the unit a ring, explain the situation and see what they advice. They'll probably just say to rest and monitor the spotting. Hopefully, it's all eased off and your ok today?

Smcx, I'm 33 + 3 today and her movements have definitely changed. The frequency and her routine is the same, but her movements have gone from solid kicks to more limbs sticking out and turning movements. Suddenly there'll be a hard lump which will move from one side to the other. Or a foot/arm will poke out like she's stretching, then disappear again. Lol. My fella was watching the other night and said it looks like something out of the alien films hahaha

Linnett, those pictures are amazing! Such a cute little cute little Button nose :love:

How's everyone else doing? I've had a productive weekend. My parents picked my youngest up Friday evening. I managed to relax and get an early night, I was so tired I think I almost slept straight through! Saturday we spent the day taming the back garden, our grass grows like wild fire even over the winter months. Which you'd think would be a good thing but it's awful grass, like meadow stuff and full of weeds. My partner and dad dug it all out last year and we sowed really good expensive grass seed, but the crap has still grown back. So we couldn't have dug deep enough. We was going to turf it, glad I didn't waste the money now! Anyway, we've cut it, strimmed it and tidied up the patio, emptied out the flower pots ready for repotting. Then we clear out the understairs and giant cupboard and did a tip run. Today we've cleaned both cars and cut the grass out front. I'm knackered!

Lazy day at home with the youngest tomorrow, missed him so much over the weekend. Its far too quiet without him lol. Although we might have to venture out to the doctors. He's come home with either a coldsore or impetigo. I'll see if the sore has grown/spread to other areas tomorrow. If it has its likely impetigo, seems to catch it every year without fail. Was suppose to be going to soft play on Tuesday, won't be going there if its impetigo :(

Lovely photos Linnett! You can really see their features!

I didn’t call. It was only the one spot and had nothing since. If I have anymore I’ll call straight away. Was getting awlful Braxton Hicks last night too, my oh got scared and refused to drink but they went away once I downed a load of water and walked around a bit.

Baby, what a busy but productive weekend you have had!! Have a lovely day tomorrow with yours LO.

We looked at seven seaters and put deposit down on a toyota verso. Another decision and thing to tick off my spreadsheet :) X

Ah, lovely photos Linnett and he/she does definitely look like your other 2 newborn :D
I've spent all day gardening as well baby, so I'm absolutely shattered now too, but other than put a wardrobe up, which hubby is doing tomorrow evening, we are all ready for baby :) I just need to wash everything and put it in its place!
I had some crazy cervix pain yesterday evening, it was so bad a yelled out in pain a few times and could only get comfortable on all fours! Hubby freaked out as well Bubbles, thinking the baby was coming and they left me feeling really sore but I haven't had anymore today, even with all the gardening so it mustn't have been anything to worry about!
With only having half a uterus, baby has run out of space already Smcx and I certainly feel less movement now, which is disconcerting! I really liked feeling her move all the time, especially seeing as my placenta covered the whole of the front of my uterus last time so a rarely felt our little boy move xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back