***June 2019 Mummies***

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by baby.3, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Linnett3

Linnett3 Well-Known Member

Hey Ladies, my phone broke yesterday !!! Ordered a new on & it'll be here tomorrow ! I bet your all thinking i've gone into labour but i still haven't lol. Currently waiting on midwife to do 4th sweep and feel more nervous than i have done so far! I think its the realisation that after so many this one could be the one that does it! Hope your all ok and as soon as my phone arrives i'll be back on whatsapp!

2. SmithyBaby

SmithyBaby Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness! We were so hopeful for you haha. Come on baby, we are waiting for you xx

Linnett3 likes this.
  3. Caz2018

Caz2018 Well-Known Member

That’s annoying - hope your new phone arrives quickly and hope this sweep does something- I just updated the girls xx

Linnett3 likes this.
  4. Linnett3

So midwife was meant to come at 12.30 but she was called to a labour so not sure if she'll be able to make today afterall! I was so nervous incase it worked and now im gutted because i haven't had to done! Haha. Will keep popping on here to update until i have phone. Hows Chrissi doing ? Take it shes still waiting too?

5. baby.3

baby.3 Well-Known Member

Oh no Laura!! I really hoped your radio silence meant things had happened for you :( hopefully the midwife will make it and be able to do the sweep.

Chrissi has just updated and said shes had her scan, little chunk is weighing approx 9lb 6oz! She has extra fluid and is hopeful today might be the day!

So, seeing how there is no baby I hope you cheered yourself up and bought a fancy new phone? What did you opt for? Xx

6. baby.3

baby.3 Well-Known Member

Congratulations marvellous! Love the name. Hope you've now managed to catch up on sleep? I'm glad you've managed to bounce back quicker this time. I've found I've managed the same, found things much easier this time round. Long may it last ay!

7. Smcx

Smcx Well-Known Member

Oh nooo we all had our fingers crossed for you! Hope you get your sweep done tomorrow, can imagine your gutted! Xx

8. Marvellous_mum

Marvellous_mum Well-Known Member

Haha yes iv caught up. Shes a good baby and gives us good stints at night.
    I'm still feeling good, not crashed yet. That will prob be next week when hubby goes back to work. Lol

Linnett really hope you get your sweep soon. I remember how nervous I felt before mine.

9. Aebx

Aebx Member

Had my first stretch and sweep yesterday. I’ve got to say not the most pleasant experience. Experienced some spotting afterwards. Been awake since 4 this morning with regular tightenings and a bloody show. Let’s hope these pains continue and I can deliver my baby boy soon.

First baby and extremely nervous but ready for the challenge and experience.

Smcx likes this.
  10. Marvellous_mum

Hope the last of the babies have arrived now

11. Smcx

Smcx Well-Known Member

Chrissi had her baby boy this week x

12. Marvellous_mum

Hope everyone is ok. All babies should be born now. Hope everything went ok.

Hopefully youl all come back and update me :)

13. Abi88

Abi88 Well-Known Member

I can't believe Rory is already over a month old! We have sorted out a lot of the breastfeeding issues now and he's gaining weight really well. It won't be long until he out grows his 0-1 clothes! We have to get a few pictures in his cute outfits before he does, mostly he has been wearing whatever is clean and easy to get on!

14. Linnett3

Hey ladies! Just laying on the bed when I thought "shit the forum!" Haha!

I had my baby BOY on 09/07/19 at 02.21. Was induced at 13 days over. Once waters were broken it was all very quick & he was born 3 hours later.

Meet our little Teddy Robert Linnett weighing 9lb exactly. Life as a 5 is just perfect. Couldnt be happier

Smcx and Marvellous_mum like this.
  15. Marvellous_mum

Congratulations, he is just gorgeous. Cant believe he made you wait so long.
    Great name aswell

Linnett3 likes this.
  16. baby.3

baby.3 Well-Known Member

Wow, i can't believe all our babies are now here safe and sound!

Hope your doing well Marvellous? How are you finding it being a mum to 3?! I've found Darcie just kinda fits in with whatever is going on lol

17. Marvellous_mum

3 isnt much difference to 2 tbh, shes a firey little lady already lol she fits in perfectly with the mad other ones lol
    Kids adore her.
    We had some major issues with weight but it was actually a mistake so all ok now.

Hope everyone else and their babies are well
    X