***June 2019 Mummies***

Hey Ladies, my phone broke yesterday !!! Ordered a new on & it'll be here tomorrow ! I bet your all thinking i've gone into labour but i still haven't lol. Currently waiting on midwife to do 4th sweep and feel more nervous than i have done so far! I think its the realisation that after so many this one could be the one that does it! Hope your all ok and as soon as my phone arrives i'll be back on whatsapp!

Oh my goodness! We were so hopeful for you haha. Come on baby, we are waiting for you xx

Hey Ladies, my phone broke yesterday !!! Ordered a new on & it'll be here tomorrow ! I bet your all thinking i've gone into labour but i still haven't lol. Currently waiting on midwife to do 4th sweep and feel more nervous than i have done so far! I think its the realisation that after so many this one could be them one that does it! Hope your all ok and as soon as my phone arrives i'll be back on whatsapp![/QUOTE

That’s annoying - hope your new phone arrives quickly and hope this sweep does something- I just updated the girls xx

So midwife was meant to come at 12.30 but she was called to a labour so not sure if she'll be able to make today afterall! I was so nervous incase it worked and now im gutted because i haven't had to done! Haha. Will keep popping on here to update until i have phone. Hows Chrissi doing ? Take it shes still waiting too?

Oh no Laura!! I really hoped your radio silence meant things had happened for you :( hopefully the midwife will make it and be able to do the sweep.

Chrissi has just updated and said shes had her scan, little chunk is weighing approx 9lb 6oz! She has extra fluid and is hopeful today might be the day!

So, seeing how there is no baby I hope you cheered yourself up and bought a fancy new phone? What did you opt for? Xx

Shes here.

Elsie matilda arrived at 7.30pm after a quick but intense labour.
7lb1 and half. She is perfect. Looks like her big brother.

Now to try sleep..... impossible lol

Congratulations marvellous! Love the name. Hope you've now managed to catch up on sleep? I'm glad you've managed to bounce back quicker this time. I've found I've managed the same, found things much easier this time round. Long may it last ay!

Hey Ladies, my phone broke yesterday !!! Ordered a new on & it'll be here tomorrow ! I bet your all thinking i've gone into labour but i still haven't lol. Currently waiting on midwife to do 4th sweep and feel more nervous than i have done so far! I think its the realisation that after so many this one could be the one that does it! Hope your all ok and as soon as my phone arrives i'll be back on whatsapp!

Oh nooo we all had our fingers crossed for you! Hope you get your sweep done tomorrow, can imagine your gutted! Xx

Congratulations marvellous! Love the name. Hope you've now managed to catch up on sleep? I'm glad you've managed to bounce back quicker this time. I've found I've managed the same, found things much easier this time round. Long may it last ay!
Haha yes iv caught up. Shes a good baby and gives us good stints at night.
I'm still feeling good, not crashed yet. That will prob be next week when hubby goes back to work. Lol

Linnett really hope you get your sweep soon. I remember how nervous I felt before mine.

Had my first stretch and sweep yesterday. I’ve got to say not the most pleasant experience. Experienced some spotting afterwards. Been awake since 4 this morning with regular tightenings and a bloody show. Let’s hope these pains continue and I can deliver my baby boy soon.

First baby and extremely nervous but ready for the challenge and experience.

Hope everyone is ok. All babies should be born now. Hope everything went ok.

Hopefully youl all come back and update me :)

I can't believe Rory is already over a month old! We have sorted out a lot of the breastfeeding issues now and he's gaining weight really well. It won't be long until he out grows his 0-1 clothes! We have to get a few pictures in his cute outfits before he does, mostly he has been wearing whatever is clean and easy to get on!

Hey ladies! Just laying on the bed when I thought "shit the forum!" Haha!

I had my baby BOY on 09/07/19 at 02.21. Was induced at 13 days over. Once waters were broken it was all very quick & he was born 3 hours later.

Meet our little Teddy Robert Linnett weighing 9lb exactly. Life as a 5 is just perfect. Couldnt be happier

IMG_20190710_223840_111.jpg IMG_20190711_065458.jpg

Hey ladies! Just laying on the bed when I thought "shit the forum!" Haha!

I had my baby BOY on 09/07/19 at 02.21. Was induced at 13 days over. Once waters were broken it was all very quick & he was born 3 hours later.

Meet our little Teddy Robert Linnett weighing 9lb exactly. Life as a 5 is just perfect. Couldnt be happier

View attachment 86455 View attachment 86457
Congratulations, he is just gorgeous. Cant believe he made you wait so long.
Great name aswell

Wow, i can't believe all our babies are now here safe and sound!

Hope your doing well Marvellous? How are you finding it being a mum to 3?! I've found Darcie just kinda fits in with whatever is going on lol

Wow, i can't believe all our babies are now here safe and sound!

Hope your doing well Marvellous? How are you finding it being a mum to 3?! I've found Darcie just kinda fits in with whatever is going on lol
3 isnt much difference to 2 tbh, shes a firey little lady already lol she fits in perfectly with the mad other ones lol
Kids adore her.
We had some major issues with weight but it was actually a mistake so all ok now.

Hope everyone else and their babies are well
X

Totally forgot about this forum in the whirlwind of becoming a mummy.

Isaac George was born on the 6/07/19 weight 8lb 6.5oz. Exactly a week over due. Very slow labour from Thursday to Saturday. Back to back labour...unfortunately baby had pooed in me so unable to stay in the birthing pool in the midwife led unit. Little bugger dilated me to 10cm but then had to have emergency C section as cervix hadn’t thinned our at one side.

Absolutely loving mother hood and so in love. I you are all enjoying every minute with your babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back