***June 2019 Mummies***

Still plodding on. She likes to tease this baby lol. Given me several false starts then stops.
Aww bless, hopefully she be here soon x

So Belle is doing really well she initially lost 9 percent of her birth weight and was hardly taking much feeds over the weekend but as started to pick up now and in the last 2 days gained 80 grams xx

Aww bless, hopefully she be here soon x

So Belle is doing really well she initially lost 9 percent of her birth weight and was hardly taking much feeds over the weekend but as started to pick up now and in the last 2 days gained 80 grams xx
That's good. Bet she thrives now. Cant wait to have another little girl around
My eldest is a Bella (isabella)

Hope you're all ok.... lonely in here now. Hope some more babies have appeared.

I had my little boy on 4th June at 2:15pm weighing 7.11lbs by elective section :)

We’re doing well I’m a little sore and in pain but getting there x

16DFBE0F-F86C-4170-9C88-9B9CC93697BC.jpeg

Still waiting on my little boy. 40 +1 today and getting a sweep on Wednesday if he hasn't shown by then. Nothing else exciting to report here just yet xx

Just to let everyone know baby Rory was born last night after I was induced for low fetal movemement. While his birth was pretty far off the hypnobirthing waterbirth I imagined; induced, back to back, one sided epidural, cord around his neck, he seems none the worse for it and weighed 7lb3oz, not bad for 37w4d. IMG-20190610-WA0008.jpg

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know baby Rory was born last night after I was induced for low fetal movemement. While his birth was pretty far off the hypnobirthing waterbirth I imagined; induced, one sided epidural, cord around his neck, he seems none the worse for it and weighed 7lb3oz, not bad for 37w4d. View attachment 85981
Abi he is absolutely perfect. Massive congratulations to you hun xxx

Just updating to say Rory has completed his 2nd day in the NICU (he was moved in after needing antibiotics for his breathing). We are hoping he is discharged tomorrow or, more likely, on Friday. I've been discharged from the hospital though so I've had to go home without him although we are still visiting several times a day. Because of the way the hospital system works out here with insurance I might get taken back in when he is discharged from NICU so we get a night in the normal rooms together to get breastfeeding support. I'm about on here, reading while pumping for him, (haven't been able to bf or have skin to skin beyond the first hour yet) but obviously posting might be sporadic but I'm thinking of everyone. xxx

Congrats @Abi88, he's such a handsome little man! How come he needed antibiotics? It's tough not being able to hold him, but you will be able to hold him all day long soon!x

Congrats @Abi88, he's such a handsome little man! How come he needed antibiotics? It's tough not being able to hold him, but you will be able to hold him all day long soon!x

Thanks! He had a chest infection, when he was born the doctors noticed he was grunting a bit and white white blood count was elevated. They think that it was possibly why he was not moving when we went in and why I was induced. He seems to be on the mend though, we even got to hold him for a while last night and if we can get rid of the feeding tube today I might be able to start feeding without pumping.

Km starting to lose the will to live. Feel like all I ever do is moan.
I'm in so much pain and still labour isjt starting. I am so swollen down there, the pain I have on a pubic bone is so painful it's quite debilitating. I cant turn over at night because of the pain. Any walking makes it so bad.
I just want things to start. I cant go much further

Km starting to lose the will to live. Feel like all I ever do is moan.
I'm in so much pain and still labour isjt starting. I am so swollen down there, the pain I have on a pubic bone is so painful it's quite debilitating. I cant turn over at night because of the pain. Any walking makes it so bad.
I just want things to start. I cant go much further

Have you a plan in place yet - induction or anything? fortunately I still feel pretty good so I’m not not quite at the end of my tether yet. I’m just getting impatient & very aware the longer babies in there the bigger he/she gets! I’ve got midwife coming tomorrow so I’ll see what she says in regards to size as I think baby feels quite big already but I’m trying to avoid induction like the plague as that would mean an end to my homebirth! I’ve been having a lot of BH, been losing parts of my bloody show the last few days & had loser stools which I’d hoped meant something might be happening but it doesn’t appear to yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back