***June 2019 Mummies***

Marvellous, last time i went to the beach i suffered bad with my back and hips the next day. Like you say it feels like you've been hit by a truck! I think it's because the sand moves under your feet so you have to work harder to keep your center of gravity. Hope it eases for you soon.

xx

Just had 34 week appointment, little lady is back to back as I expected, hence the back pains. She couldn't even feel her properly she is do far back.
Bump growth is starting to slow... so following suit with her siblings. Got growth scan next week so we will have an idea how big/small she is.

Hows everyone else doing?

I had growth scan today marvellous, they reckon baby is 5lb 10oz so a little on the small side but should be 6oz by next week so should be fine if she comes then. I hope your one shifts and your back pain eases xx

Aw keep us updated Marvellious and hope everything will be well on your scan. Hope the back pain eases for you.

I’m a couple cm behind on fundal height but feel that baby is a good size- I’m booked in next week for c/section.

Hope everyone’s doing well xx

Not going to lie ladies, I’m missing reading all your updates and your girlie chats. I use to always hop over on to here and see how your all doing.
I hope your WhatsApp group is full of fun. Be sure to let us know when your little ones arrive <3 xx

Aw keep us updated Marvellious and hope everything will be well on your scan. Hope the back pain eases for you.

I’m a couple cm behind on fundal height but feel that baby is a good size- I’m booked in next week for c/section.

Hope everyone’s doing well xx

This is the time all mine start dropping in size. They dont know why. They think my placenta just gets lazy or baby just stops putting on weight so fast.
I dont mind being just behind, my bump is getting very heavy to lug around now lol.
Unicorn I'm hoping for about 6lb at growth scan that way hopefully shel be about 7lb by 40 weeks.... here's hoping lol

Keep us updated ladies. Hope the growth scan goes well next week marvellous.

I’m 38 weeks now, got midwife app on Friday so see what she says then. Had a growth scan 2 weeks ago and he was weighing 6pound 13 then they said.
Think we’re all struggling with aches and stuff now as we’re nearing the end.

Let us know if you want to join the what’s app group xx

Just had 34 week appointment, little lady is back to back as I expected, hence the back pains. She couldn't even feel her properly she is do far back.
Bump growth is starting to slow... so following suit with her siblings. Got growth scan next week so we will have an idea how big/small she is.

Hows everyone else doing?

Hey marvellous! Shes still got plenty of time to get into position. Did midwife suggest anything to do to get her go turn?

My midwife couldn’t tell how baby was laying at 32 weeks, seeing her again next week so hoping she can enlighten me on position then as I have no idea. And then I’ve got a growth scan 3rd June so I’m intrigued to see how big he/she is!

Still can’t get over how close we are now! When I think about it it just feels like this pregnancies flown by! I still feel pretty good though, not feeling like I’ve had enough yet so hoping I make it all the way to the end feeling the same way

She said crawl around on all 4s lol my eldest was back to back till the very end so not hopeful lol.

I'd had enough weeks ago lol doesn't help iv now got an awful cough and sore throat.

Built my pushchair yesterday. So in love

What pushchair did you go for marvellous? Xx

She said crawl around on all 4s lol my eldest was back to back till the very end so not hopeful lol.

I'd had enough weeks ago lol doesn't help iv now got an awful cough and sore throat.

Built my pushchair yesterday. So in love
Aww lovely - makes it feel more real now! Going set mine up tonight as I’ve only got 2 days till c/section x

We're setting up ours tomorrow because I'm in hospital having the stitch out on Tuesday, so she could come then so want to be prepared but I don't think she we will xx

Yeah definitely want to be ready incase she does come early- hope your feeling ok about Tuesday. I got my pre op tomorrow x

Yeah, I feel ok about it thank you, I'm not looking forward to having the stitch removed but I'll have gas and air so hopefully that'll help and then I don't think she'll come that day but in a way it would be good if she would as we'd be all prepared with childcare etc.
I hope your pre-op goes well tomorrow, I can't believe you'll be meeting your little one on Wednesday, you'll definitely be the first of us I think xx

Thank you. It's looking like baby.3 will be the first :D xx

Yes she was induced today due to high blood pressure. Labour not progressing much so they’ve put her on the drip to see if that speeds things up. If it doesn’t, she’s possibly looking at a c section xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back