***June 2019 Mummies***

So today is the day. Off for my induction today. The sweep did something, just not enough to kick it off properly. Hoping its pushed me along far enough to not need much intervention.

See you on the other side of pregnancy ladies

Good luck Marvellous. Just you & me left them Chrissi lol

Good luck Marvellious, looking forward to hearing about your new baby xx

Shes here.

Elsie matilda arrived at 7.30pm after a quick but intense labour.
7lb1 and half. She is perfect. Looks like her big brother.

Now to try sleep..... impossible lol

Shes here.

Aww congratulations Marvellous! Lovely news! Beautiful name & weight! Hope your doing ok xx

Aww congratulations Marvellous! Lovely news! Beautiful name & weight! Hope your doing ok xx
I feel good. Best iv felt after a birth. Exhausted tho. Not slept. Be glad to go home to my own bed. Hopefully youl be very soon aswell xx

Shes here.

Congratulations!! Beautiful name <3 hope your both okay x

We're both good. Iv bounced back really quickly this time. Not sure if it's because it was a very quick labour in comparison.

It was a planned induction so slept well the night before but wasnt expecting 5 hrs from first pain to her arriving lol
Wow 5 hours is so fast! I hope mine will be as swift!my first came in 8 hours so I hope that this one will be even quicker.
Wishing you all the best with your little miss in your arms!<3

Congratulations everyone on your bundles of joy! Loveley to hear about all these babies arriving.

It’s my due date on Saturday. I’m having a little boy. My close friend has just had her baby girl a couple of days ago and my partners sister is currently in labour as we speak. I’m so happy for them both.

At the moment due to lack of sleep and been very uncomfortable I am becoming very very impatient for the arrival of my little boy I just want to be able to hold him.

I would be grateful for any tips to get me through these last day/weeks. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for their babies to arrive! X

Congratulations everyone on your bundles of joy! Loveley to hear about all these babies arriving.

It’s my due date on Saturday. I’m having a little boy. My close friend has just had her baby girl a couple of days ago and my partners sister is currently in labour as we speak. I’m so happy for them both.

At the moment due to lack of sleep and been very uncomfortable I am becoming very very impatient for the arrival of my little boy I just want to be able to hold him.

I would be grateful for any tips to get me through these last day/weeks. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for their babies to arrive! X

Hi Aebx, I was due yesterday. Had 2 sweeps so far which I think have made progress towards labour but haven’t quite got me there yet. The first one (last Friday) I was 2cm dilated & cervix 1.5cm long. The second (Tues) i was 3cm & 1cm long so progress is being made. I’ve lost god knows how much bloody show / mucous plug over the last couple weeks & has quite obvious BH / period pain episodes but I’m still waiting. This is my third & apparently third babies are notorious for being little monkeys when it comes to start / stop labours!

I don’t know if I necessarily have any tips as all I seem to be doing to housework everyday. I just keep trying to make sure the washing baskets are emptied & ironed so there’s not much to do when baby does arrive. I go through days of trying to get as much done as poss & then other days where I think sod it im going to chill out today & relax. Today’s plan is to take both dogs for a long walk - one at a time as they are too strong together so that’ll take up almost a couple of hours, wash my duvet, get that dry & back on the bed, catch up on love island, possible walk the dogs again haha, hoover & dust (again!) and that should hopefully see me through most the day. It’s the anticipation that I thinks hardest at the end as you just don’t know when it’s going to happen! Could be tonight, could be in a week!...

Hi Aebx, I was due yesterday. Had 2 sweeps so far which I think have made progress towards labour but haven’t quite got me there yet. The first one (last Friday) I was 2cm dilated & cervix 1.5cm long. The second (Tues) i was 3cm & 1cm long so progress is being made. I’ve lost god knows how much bloody show / mucous plug over the last couple weeks & has quite obvious BH / period pain episodes but I’m still waiting. This is my third & apparently third babies are notorious for being little monkeys when it comes to start / stop labours!

I don’t know if I necessarily have any tips as all I seem to be doing to housework everyday. I just keep trying to make sure the washing baskets are emptied & ironed so there’s not much to do when baby does arrive. I go through days of trying to get as much done as poss & then other days where I think sod it im going to chill out today & relax. Today’s plan is to take both dogs for a long walk - one at a time as they are too strong together so that’ll take up almost a couple of hours, wash my duvet, get that dry & back on the bed, catch up on love island, possible walk the dogs again haha, hoover & dust (again!) and that should hopefully see me through most the day. It’s the anticipation that I thinks hardest at the end as you just don’t know when it’s going to happen! Could be tonight, could be in a week!...

Lovely to hear things are progressing for you. I’m sorry it’s not as quickly as you would like. Hopefully your baby will make an appearance soon. I honestly don’t think I’ve lost any of my plug yet although did have some pinky discharge the other day but nothing since. Constantly getting Braxton Hicks and my bowel movements have changed. My next midwife appointment in next Wednesday in which I’ll be 40 + 4 in which they will give me a stretch and sweep if nothings happened.

I can’t stop cleaning my house. I’m trying to keep active as possible and trying to let gravity do it’s thing. This is my first baby so unsure what to expect and I think that’s what’s making me feel so restless and the fact everyone else who was pregnant has now had their babies now.

The suns shinning today so I’m going to get myself ready and go for a nice long Waddle around the park.

Hope the last babies are born now.
This heat is lovely, but gosh too hot for a newborn. Poor Elsie really suffered with it yesterday. Shes such a good baby.
Had a check up on Thursday, she lost alittle Weight but not too much.
Back today for healprick test:(

Last edited:
Not yet Marvellous ! 3 days over now & tbh after today I’m quite thankful baby hasn’t come yet as I couldnt imagine anything worse than this heat with a couple day old baby, sore & just trying to make it through the first few days so I’m thankfully he/she has waited! I’ve had 3 sweeps now, I’m still 3cm, midwife can feel babies head & can get right round the membranes when doing the sweeps but clearly baby is way too comfy!

How you doing / feeling ? xx

Not yet Marvellous ! 3 days over now & tbh after today I’m quite thankful baby hasn’t come yet as I couldnt imagine anything worse than this heat with a couple day old baby, sore & just trying to make it through the first few days so I’m thankfully he/she has waited! I’ve had 3 sweeps now, I’m still 3cm, midwife can feel babies head & can get right round the membranes when doing the sweeps but clearly baby is way too comfy!

How you doing / feeling ? xx
Feeling good. Bounced back fast this time, alot quicker than with the other two.
Elsie is such a content baby. Until feed time then she turns into a ravenous little madam hehe
I think if I'd not had induction I'd still be pregnant too so I feel your pain, but you're right, this heat and a newborn isnt fun.

Still awaiting my 29th June baby to be born. 3 days over now. I currently feel like my baby is sat in my bum. Really felt he was pushing down yesterday. Hopefully he makes an appearance soon because this heat is horrendous. Or hoping the stretch and sweep makes something happen tomorrow.

Has everyone else’s babies made an appearance?

I think there's still a few babies to go. Hope all of the ladies waiting on their babies have them in their arms soon. The last weeks of pregnancy are not fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back