***June 2019 Mummies***

She had her last night Marvellous. 8lb3.5oz. All natural labour with just gas & air. Darcie Louise Gray. Still in hospital but hoping to leave tomorrow :)

She had her last night Marvellous. 8lb3.5oz. All natural labour with just gas & air. Darcie Louise Gray. Still in hospital but hoping to leave tomorrow :)
Oh wow wonderful news. So glad she had her naturally :D

Final countdown for us all now

Just had my growth scan. Panic has set in. Shes measuring way ahead. Est 7lb already. She is so low down in my pelvis they had to lie me flat to scan her head.

Just had my growth scan. Panic has set in. Shes measuring way ahead. Est 7lb already. She is so low down in my pelvis they had to lie me flat to scan her head.

Try not to worry. I’ve seen loads of mums say they were induced due to expected large babies (9-10lbers) and baby came out a perfectly normal 7 - 8 lbs. they aren’t that accurate.
I had midwife app yesterday & she said mine was low too - 3/5. I’ve got a growth scan on Monday so I’m intrigued to see if they’ll be able to measure the head too.

Are they concerned about babies size ? Will they let you go over if you go that far or will the intervene before?

I really wouldn't worry Marvellous, in my experience the growth scans are really inaccurate. What size were your other babies born? Xx

Marvellous, mine was measuring 7lb 4oz at 36 weeks and that was after I was told he had slowed down a bit! If she's low down that's a good sign that maybe she will come soon and won't get too much bigger. It's what I've been told. Are you going to get sweeps to encourage her to come early. I think I'm getting my first one a week on Sunday when I'll be nearly 38 weeks. I wonder how many more babies this group will have by then!

Sorry I didn't respond, had an awful cold.

Any more babies yet?
Been getting pains and upset stomach of my own. Doubt it's anything tho

Congrats @baby.3!!

@Marvellous I'm measuring 4 weeks ahead! Had my growth scan on thurs at 37w 4days and was told baby was measuring at 8lbs 10! The consultant said they wouldn't want me to have a water birth due to his size so feeling pretty gutted about that. They have booked me for a sweep on 10th and if that doesn't work I'll be induced my due date which is 16th. Hoping the weight estimate is off as otherwise sounds like he'll be huge by 40weeks! I was only 6lbs when born 2 weeks late and my other half was 7lbs and neither of us are particularly tall, plus my bump isn't huge so bit shocked! Have heard they're often pretty inaccurate, will be sad if I miss out on a water birth for no reason but I guess they want to cover themselves so will always be cautious.

Any more babies?

Had mw yesterday she doesn't see me going much longer. Baby is so far down now she can barely feel anymore of her head.
Been really struggling the last few days, so much pressure and lost alot of my plug.
Hoping itl be soon as struggling to walk to pick kids up from school.

How exciting Marvellous :D One more June baby has arrived but I'll leave it to the proud Mummy to update xx

Oh wonderful
Il prob still go over knowing my luck. I'm in pain now tho so I'm hoping she gives in sooner rather than later.

When are you due Marvellous? Did you go over with your others? Pain as in contracting or uncomfortable? Xx

Not until 27th. Both my others were late but both followed similar patterns. This one hasn't lol obviously wants to be different lol

I had my little boy on 31/5/19 planned c-section. He was 6lb 9oz (born at 37 weeks).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back